Anybody a big fan of EVE ?

I love EVE… I think she is the coolest besides Wall-E himself. She’s so tough and independant.

Even though she has a little bit of a temper, her heart is always in the right place.

Anybody besides me a big fan ? I’d love to find some great screenshots of EVE. :slight_smile:

Definitely. She’s my favourite character in WALL-E, closely followed by M-O.

I think it’s her voice that I love most about her, as she has such a beautiful tone when she speaks and especially when she laughs. When WALL-E and EVE are telling each other their names, I just love how, when she says her own name twice in a row, it sounds exactly the same because she’s a robot.

I also love how she gets all moody and domineering, because she contrasts so well with WALL-E, who never has a bad thought about anything, it seems.

EVE is more awesome than an iPhone that sings “Shout!”.

The character designers did a great job with that Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator. :smiley: She is my second-favourite character; WALL•E is number one, and M•O is number three. Which reminds me, i need clips of EVE for a music video i’m planning to make. :sunglasses:

EVE rocks!

EVE RULES! She’s so awesome!

Oooh! Me! She’s tied with WALL*E himself as my favorite character, actually, with M-O coming right afterwards. xP

She’s just like…the definition of awesome for me. My ideal female lead. I actually didn’t think much of her before the film came out. In fact, the only thing I knew about her was that she was WALLE’s love interest. Then I actually saw the movie, and I fell in love with her almost as quickly as I did with WALLE himself.

…I could make a huge article on why I like her so much, but really, I like everything about her. Her (Rather bad xD) temper, her gun, her design in general, the character devolpment she goes through, her intellegience, and the fact that she does have a good heart underneath it all to boot. Her relationship with WALL*E was so adorable and tender I thought I was gonna explode with hearts or something. xD

And like lizardgirl said, her voice is also very pretty, and her giggle is just way too cute. xP

So, yeah. Yay for EVE!

EVE is awesome! She’s been my favorite since even before I saw the movie. I love her character ark.

i’m a guy :sunglasses:

but i did “dig” eve. She was perfect for the idea of a romance between two robots. She is such a cadillac.

Once i first saw a picture of her, she looked so beautiful.

O__o

Not in the … oh, never mind. :laughing:

A113 are you reading my mind :open_mouth: …nah just kidding.

She is an amazing character that required many hours…[cough] days of working on. I think they did a good job on here.

lol, perhaps not in the organic sense, but I know what you mean. Beauty has a lot to do with symmetry of features, and what’s more symmetrical than an egg :laughing:

Her incredibly cute personality completes that circuit, so to speak, and gives her a certain appeal despite the fact she doesn’t look human.

I like EVE because of her character and heart. Plus, she’s freakin’ awsome!

Love is something that develops over time with a relationship, so it’s “not possible” (I had to quote AUTO XD). But I’m as close as ever without ever meeting her :smiley:. Same reasons as you guys, she’s just about the most beautiful animated character I’ve ever seen, lovely personalty, and she’s just cute.

Eve is so much like me (or so I think, I don’t mean to brag).

Silent (almost) yet deadly.
Stubborn yet independent.
Cold yet so loving.
Strong yet soft-hearted.
Intelligent.
Classy.
Cute.
In love.
(the last one is the only one that doesn’t apply to me!)

I bought the movie on iTunes, so for snapshots I’m thinking of pausing it at the right moment, then pressing the “Prt Scrn” button on the keyboard (print screen) at the top, then pasting it into Paint or something and ta-dah! Snapshots!

If it doesn’t work, I’ll let you know.

Everybody loves EVE. If they don’t, she’ll cannon blast them. :wink:

The glossy finish on the animation was ridiculously amazing with EVE, also I love the scene when she shoots the ships and just watches them fall and blow up. Like enjoying a beautiful sunset.

You’re right about that!

I think it would be fun to see her get really mad… :smiling_imp:
You know, just to see the reaction.

Then again, maybe not!!!

;-p

I think that if she got really mad she would have a similar reaction as usual, just more…um…explodier…

In all serious though she’s a great character, her character design is just incrediblé and her personality is spot on. Also her laugh is so damn cute…

I LOVE EVE!

When I saw the movie for the first time my family got so annoyed by me because I would point out everything Eve did like she was doing something amaizing!

Ha.

Idk I just love how she is just so agressive, but knows when to be gentle. Also she is so cute when she giggles and her eyes go into half crescents. It was also really cute when she was dancing to Put on Your Sunday Clothes and she shook the truck! :smiley:

I think EVE’s great. I love her attitude. Plus she’s totally self reliant. It’s also obvious she’s very loyal and dedicated. Once she sets her ‘mind’ on doing something, she does her best to see that it gets done

i have a weird addiction to eve