Wall-E Best paper model ever'''¡¡¡

Hi, im new to papercrafting (making paper models aout of paper sheets) so after a wile a saw this AMAZINGS paper models YOU CAN DO IN YOU HOME, they are like 2 prints of paper (witch you can print at you home) and then glue them together so you can have your OWN PAPER WALL-E.

There are 3 models abaible at the internet, the oficial model (wich is basicly a box… no details), a second model that is better (more detailed than the first one), and a third model (Very detailed, however it takes time and patience)

Oficial model: mediafire.com/?o4znx3tnozm (Dont download under ANY reason, it is just junk…)

Second model: paperkraft.blogspot.com/2008/07/ … ition.html
(Good detailed, good for beginers)

Third model:
paper-replika.com/index.php?opti … &Itemid=30
(Pure gold, very detailed model)

PD: In the third models page there is also an EVE and MO models, they are prety simple, however i thing you will want to have the whole family…, however you will need to register first to download it, and NAVIGATE THRU THE FORUMS IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION¡¡¡, ask in the paper-replika forum and i will personaly answer.

You may get into papercrafting after this, if you are looking for other models, check paperkraft.blogspot.com/search/l … r%20Models , there are plenty of models there

I moved this thread back to the WALL•E sub-forum because Billow is sharing papercraft models you can purchase and make yourself.

YEAHH, at least someone understand the point, is not like i place an image of my work, is rather something youi can do in you own places… by the way, i also thought of placing it in the fandom seccion, but noone will ever download it there… this is rather a model for wall-e fans and papercraft enthusiast…

PD: By the way… they are FREE … you dont have to buy anything…

Well then, I stand partially corrected. Heheh.

Yeeaahh, those papercrafts look AMAZING. Especially the Axiom and the third Wall-E! If only I had careful fingers and better paper… I might try to make M-O or GO-4, since they looks SOMEWHAT easier… :wink:

Here’s another paper WALL-E, www.paperwalle.com

WOW that IS the best Wall-E Model I’ve seen so far! I’ve made the first and second models, but the third one is mega awesome! :smiley: I’m going to start on it once I get some new paper!! Thanks Billow!

I’m going to make one of these and waste my printers ink in diong so.

That’s great! I might have to print one off myself. Thanks Billow and valiik! It even has the eyebrows. <3