Wall-E Firefox Add On

Hi guys, I wasn’t to sure where to post this so I hope it’s in the right place! So back to the topic, I have a serious case of Wall-E fever right now and so I’ve been customising my electronics with Wall-E themes, like my NDS, mobile, desktop and so forth… and the other day I came across this blog…

[url]http://www.twistermc.com/blog/2008/05/01/wall-e[/url]

So it seems that Firefox has made an add on theme for Wall-E. But when I went to download it, it said that the add on was disabled! So just wondering if anyone knows where else I can download that file? And whether anyone knows how to install it for Firefox on mac, 'cause the dude said it could be done! Any ideas guys? :wink:

Well, the theme was probably pulled from the Firefox addon site because of copyright deals… so it’s probably not downloadable anymore…

Too bad, too. It looks like an amazing theme, and I would have loved to try it out :smiley:

Nwooohh!!! Woes! What a shame! :frowning: Oh wells, I guess we can’t argue with copyright laws!

Not compatible with Firefox 3 anyway :frowning:

Huh? Copyright concerns? I thought Disney made it. Odd.

I got it a long time ago. I wish that it didn’t take up so much of my window though.

iv found out how you can get it work you have to download firefox 2.0 the download the wall-e add on then add the add on to firefoxs ad on’s then restart firefox and hay presto wall-e firefox

It wasn’t on the site to begin with. It was on the blog site. And yes, it’s still download-able. It wouldn’t be pulled for copyrighting, anyway. It’s an official theme and a great advertisement, as well.

You just need to have any Firefox under 3.0 to install. I’m sure a 3.0 update is imminent.

Where can you still go to download it once you have Firefox 2.0?

I hope a FF3 update comes soon. No way am I transferring all my stuff over to FF2 again after all the trouble of getting updated to FF3.

My thoughts too, MidgardDragon. Although it seems to have disappeared off the internet entirely, now, anyway.

I’ve updated the theme to make it compatible with Firefox 3.0.1.
You can find it here: box.net/shared/cbo7fu6czt
After it downloads, don’t double click on it. Open Firefox add-ons (Tools->Add-Ons) and drag walle.jar to the themes section. It should install and be ready to use after that.

Wow! Thank you EvenstarUndomiel! Unfortunately it doesn’t look that good on mac, but what they hey! I’ve got Wall-E fever! :smiley: Thank you!!(=

THANK. YOU.

Being the stubborn fanbrat I am, I didn’t wanna update to version 3 without my WALL-E. Update, here I come! :smiley: