Founding of Buy n Large

Wow! I just read this on the BnL website and it shows a possible founding time for the corporation.
This is a sentence from an advertisement on the front page when clicked:
Buy n Large: Buying Into the Future
“Buy n Large has proactively managed front-end synergy systems for over 1,000 years…”
There’s more, but it’s about the corporation and what it does. Wow.

All knew was that WALL-E took place in 2815, the humans left Earth around 2110, and that the entire Buy n Large website is from 2057.

Check out the website.

umm bnl stands for buy n large but other than that nope! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats strange. But cool. But…if they’ve been doing things for 1,000 years. Thats quite the company.

From my FAKE wikipedia article:
“Wal-mart, Target, Best Buy, McDonalds, Burger King, Boeing, Lockheed, and some random smaller companies combined after much bickering a squabbling. Finally money was laid down from the government saying that they would control the world with consumerism. This is how BnL was born.”

I found this on Wikipedia. This is probably fake
Early Appearance

Buy n Large appeared in a short produced by Pixar which was included on a 1988 VHS entitled “State of the Art of Computer Animation.” The short was in the form of an advertisement, and depicted a robot refueling itself at a Buy n Large refueling station in space.

I doubt that information is true.

I’m sure if you search google…you’ll find it

I did. I only found the the VHS itself. I had nothing to do with Pixar, just early computer animation.

Nice! That means it must be true! Wall-E predicts the future!

:smiley:

Real WALL-E was built in 2009 by Buy n Large Megacorporation, A Real life WALL-E, build in 2009, coming soon, After WALL-E Website, Another BnL Website with WALL-E in October 31st.

build them so they are Real

1,000,000 of WALL-Es

only next year - 2009

Short for “Waste Allocation Load Lifter, Earth Class”

The Message:

To Buy n Large (BnL)

Dear Sir,

Please build 1,000,000 new robots called “WALL-E” AKA “Waste Allocation Load Lifter, Earth Class”. We need these to clean up the earth, so people come back. You must build these WALL-Es in 2009.

Build them so they are real.

Robots can be used as merchandise for a movie.

From 2009 (next year) to the future, the earth will be cleaned.

WALL-Es must have triangular shape treads, eyes like binoculars, solar batteries and control panels, hollow bodies and versatile robot hands.

The must have buttons to allow them to listen to music while they work. They must also be able to turn themselves into a cube when they are in danger or when they sleep at night.

There must also be new transport trucks for the WALL-Es to live in.

Thank You

Considering Buy n Large manufactured the Wall-Es and their rather familiar startup sound… let’s just say I blame everyone who owns an iPod for the eventual destruction of the earth’s environment.

[size=50]That includes me.[/size]

If you mention that evil wiki one more time, you’re going to be sorry that you ever found it because it was “free”. I’m the one who stole the last puzzle pieces of their logo…and slingshot them to the Sun!

But anyway… :laughing:

I’m guessing that Buy n Large was founded sometime soon. If it is founded, then i will probably see it form as a corporation in my lifetime.

Possible BnL Timeline:
2022 - An international robotics team comes together to build robots as the Buy n Large Robotics Company.
2026 - The robots are selling like crazy, and Buy n Large starts making better robots, which keep selling.
2035 - The company restarts as a corporation, the Buy n Large Corporation. All products are now sold with a specific contract, which, in a nutshell is: If you buy it, it’s still ours, and you promise to buy more, in exchange for money, which you must use to buy more.
2039 - The company has by now taken over most major corporations, and a few cities, providing customers with almost anything and everything, such as food, clothing, shelter, and still some robotics.
2041 - The company changes its contract to say in a nutshell that: If you buy any of our products, you must only buy from BnL, and your vote is counted for leader of your country.
2043 - Every person on Earth now belongs to Buy n Large, which means every other company/business/corporation has been taken over by BnL or has gone away.
2044 - Buy n Large’s CEO is elected as ruler of every country, who decides to make government another part of Buy n Large. BnL is now officially the ruler of the world. The Robotics Team is still working on more robots, which are still popular.
2055 - People do not realize it, but they are becoming fatter as more and more of their work is being done by robots. The Sloth Games are gaining popularity.
2078 - Buy n Large provides people with better products, and using great advertising, people start buying even more.
2095 - The BnL StarLiners are launched, disguised as a vacation cruise, but in reality, BnL is worried about the current condition of Earth; the sky is grey.
2105 - All of human population is on the StarLiners; the Project Cleanup begins; EVE probes are sent to Earth automatically every ten years, in different locations around the world.
2109 - All WALL•E bots break down due to massive radioactive explosions around the world, since no one is there to take care of the nuclear plants. Humans on Earth also die, unless they escape on the last StarLiners, which also dispappear, making the AXIOM the only human habitat in the universe.
2110 - BnL CEO gives command to autopilots if an EVE probe returns with a live specimen, to never return to Earth. Never. Ever.
2115 - Five year space cruises end, but when StarLiners attempt to return to Earth, there is no one to help them land, so they must stay in space. All StarLiners disappear except the AXIOM. The bad news is given to the travelers aboard the AXIOM, but they enjoy living on the AXIOM.
2120 - They are bored, but they are too late to change their minds. Same schedule; sleep, buy, eat, buy, play, buy, sleep…
2134 - A skyscraper on Earth collapses, exposing a broken down WALL•E to sunlight with its solar panels open. When daylight comes, this WALL•E continues its directive.
2209 - A cockroach triggers a glitch in the last WALL•E, giving it, uh, him a personality.
2815 - We all know what happens here. :smiley:

Well, we know all this so far:

2057- Buy n Large website has this date on the bottom. All the information on the site is from 2057.
2105- Humanity leaves for a 5-year cruise on executive starliners. The WALL-E units begin cleaning up Earth. Shelby Forthright and other Buy n Large executives supervise the cleanup around the world.
2110- The Earth is deemed too toxic and the starliners are to remain in space. Shelby Forthright and other Buy n Large executives around the world leave Earth. All WALL-Es are shut down.
2111-2804- One WALL-E unit is still cleaning up Earth.
2805- Our WALL-E’s adventure begins. The Axiom lands on Earth and possibly the other starliners later on too. The Earth’s biosphere is restored.

it’s Happening, yes, it would be real, same time of the movie “WALL-E”, let’s do it Real, Wait the Future is Upcoming.

List of Times:
2009 - WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter, Earth Class)
2010 - WALL-A (Waste Allocation Load Lifter, Axiom Class)
2011 - EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator) and Probe-bots
2022 - An international robotics team comes together to build robots as the Buy n Large Robotics Company.
2026 - The robots are selling like crazy, and Buy n Large starts making better robots, which keep selling.
2035 - The company restarts as a corporation, the Buy n Large Corporation. All products are now sold with a specific contract, which, in a nutshell is: If you buy it, it’s still ours, and you promise to buy more, in exchange for money, which you must use to buy more.
2039 - The company has by now taken over most major corporations, and a few cities, providing customers with almost anything and everything, such as food, clothing, shelter, and still some robotics.
2041 - The company changes its contract to say in a nutshell that: If you buy any of our products, you must only buy from BnL, and your vote is counted for leader of your country.
2043 - Every person on Earth now belongs to Buy n Large, which means every other company/business/corporation has been taken over by BnL or has gone away.
2044 - Buy n Large’s CEO is elected as ruler of every country, who decides to make government another part of Buy n Large. BnL is now officially the ruler of the world. The Robotics Team is still working on more robots, which are still popular.
2055 - People do not realize it, but they are becoming fatter as more and more of their work is being done by robots. The Sloth Games are gaining popularity.
2078 - Buy n Large provides people with better products, and using great advertising, people start buying even more.
2095 - The BnL StarLiners are launched, disguised as a vacation cruise, but in reality, BnL is worried about the current condition of Earth; the sky is grey.
2105 - All of human population is on the StarLiners; the Project Cleanup begins; EVE probes are sent to Earth automatically every ten years, in different locations around the world.
2109 - All WALL•E bots break down due to massive radioactive explosions around the world, since no one is there to take care of the nuclear plants. Humans on Earth also die, unless they escape on the last StarLiners, which also dispappear, making the AXIOM the only human habitat in the universe.
2110 - BnL CEO gives command to autopilots if an EVE probe returns with a live specimen, to never return to Earth. Never. Ever.
2115 - Five year space cruises end, but when StarLiners attempt to return to Earth, there is no one to help them land, so they must stay in space. All StarLiners disappear except the AXIOM. The bad news is given to the travelers aboard the AXIOM, but they enjoy living on the AXIOM.
2120 - They are bored, but they are too late to change their minds. Same schedule; sleep, buy, eat, buy, play, buy, sleep…
2134 - A skyscraper on Earth collapses, exposing a broken down WALL•E to sunlight with its solar panels open. When daylight comes, this WALL•E continues its directive.
2209 - A cockroach triggers a glitch in the last WALL•E, giving it, uh, him a personality.
2815 - We all know what happens here.

:bulb:

WALL-E wasn’t built in 2009. He was probably built around 2100 to deal with the trash problem. And I’m pretty sure the EVE probes and WALL-As were built along with the Axiom and other starliners.

Rickz: Uh…most of that’s my idea, but i’m glad you like it. :wink:

[quote=“Axiom”]
i suggest WALL-E was in the year 2009. you see Pixar wiki.

PIxar Wiki is full of crap. It’s much worse than Wickedpedia, which i don’t recommend, either. I recommend the movie itself, and only the movie itself, and there is no clue to when exactly WALL•E was built. All we know is that he was built along with many others before 2110 in the year of our LORD.

can you put Buy n Large website up, not re-directed to WALL-E, Telephone Number for Buy n Large, WALL-E will build in 2009 and Axiom will Launch in 2009, please
thank you.
good bye

Too bad I cant seem to get to the BnL website, as it redirects me to the WALL-E one. But I can still buy BnL stuff from their store :wink:

You can’t get to the title page, but you can still access the News Center. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah! Look at that! I see you can still get to the underlying pages. Thanks for letting me know!