The Videogame?

Anyone played any version of the Wall•E video game? Just wondering if it’s any good.

The reviews are somewhat negative, but then again, I’m pretty sure I liked the movie more than most!

Ryan

i have the demo for the pc game the quality is great and graphics too but the game is basically a racing to the finish game with asdw type controls so its hard :frowning:

Well, one stage of the game is a racing-style game, the rest is your average platformer.

pc.ign.com/articles/886/886527p1.html

I’m playing the Mac version.

no at least 2 bc the other is part in the demo too and its a following game like racing

currrently i got the full version and i’m stuck at the laser charger where you have to stop the reel with the use of the jump button, “space bar” and it doesn’t stop. does anybody got the same problem? how did you resolve it?help please…

i got the game for Nintendo DS…im not really sure what im supposed to do =/

Standard. Fun at some parts, but graphics are too simple. Really, I just bought this as a medicore substitute until the film got released on DVD, ha ha.

Well, I have the Wii version. It goes very fast. The PC version looks more fun because there’s a level where you play as a brand new WALL-E, along with the others right before the Axiom leaves Earth.

Wow, those are some interesting concepts. I know you can’t expect much of a movie tie-in, but it’s fun to poke around with them anyway. Can anyone link me to some good gameplay videos or cutscenes? It’s not illegal if it’s promotional material, and even if someone were to post the entire game online as a video, it’s not the same as giving you the actual game for free. But yes, I can understand how that could be risky. So, any good promotional clips so I can get a better perspective of the game? Not too interested, just curious.

The best thing to do, if you have one that can handle it is to just get the PC version. It’s $20 (Even less if you get it on sale like me) and it’s easily the best out of the rest of the versions.

hey have you finished the 1st stage? im stuck on the 1st level where you have to stop the reel on the laser charger, i keep on pressing the space bar which is the jump button but it wont stop at all… can you help me please?

I played it. I thought it was to easy. I beat it in like 7 hours.

~~ JOHN•E

Well if you’re wondering, the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii versions are all exactly the same. The PC, Playstation 2, and Playstation Portable are different from the first 3, but they are the same. And the Nintendo DS is its own.

Axiom- Really? Even in terms of the graphics? If so, then that’s pretty disappointing, since the Wii really limits how good the graphics can be.

i thought of getting the ds or psp game what one would you all say is better?

Since the DS game is not a PSP game, the DS game is better, the DS being better by default. :wink:

Oh good, the PC and PS2 versions are the same. I wanted the PS2 version but heard the cut scenes in the PC one were good. Best of both worlds. ^^

i just bought the ds game yesterday… its sorta fun the only thing is i cant get past level 2 and it cant save until you finish the game

Can anyone confirm whether the graphics are good on the PS3/Wii version? Or if you can direct me to a good website that can tell me about the game? I’ve looked around on the internet, but I can’t seem to find much about that version.

I have the Playstation Two version and it’s really fun :slight_smile:, I love the random races haha. I’m abit rubbish though and I’m like stuck and it’s so cringey haha