Favorite part/scene

What was your favorite part?
Mine was when the ship’s computer asks for voice authorization and the captian says “uhh…”. Then it repeats it and says “accepted”.

Probably when the captain first walks while everyone on the Axiom looks on. It generated some huge laughs at my theater. :laughing:

The only part I liked about WALL-E was the Hello DOlly stuff. WHen i hear it, I start smiling. Other than that, I didn’t really like anything. :frowning:

I loved the whole movie, and choosing a favorite scene or moment is hard, but I’ll try to break it down so it’s easier for me to choose.
My favorite part was the opening with Hello, Dolly!, that was just so juxtapsitional, but worked so well. Anyways, another one of my favorite parts was when the WALL-E logo appeared, that music was so powerful. Basically, I loved the whole part on Earth.
I also loved the Axiom scenes, but my favorite part would have to be Captain and AUTO’s epic battle.

My favorite parts were the beginning, the middle, and the end. :smiley:

What about the stuf in between the begining and middle and between the middle and end? :stuck_out_tongue:

You know what I meant. There is no middle of beginning and middle, or middle of middle and ned. Or middle of middle of midd…get it? XD

Not really. I thought you meant the excat beging of the movie, the one exact point ot the middle and the last ending second. BUt I know what you mean. You loved the entire movie it is hard for you to pick your favorite part.

Okay, let me rephrase then…

[size=167]The movie was my favorite part![/size]
:-D)

A113: Alright then! Fair enough!

[spoil]I love the part when EVE throws the plant down and says “Directive” to WALL-E and holds her hand up ^.^ so cute, and the part when they’re spinning in space together sighs[/spoil]

Kel Bel, you rock. :sunglasses:

There one specific instant than I felt was very, very well done on all fronts. And this was when the captain first says “Define Earth” and the screen comes alive with images of people and landscapes. The music, images and general composition of this scene made me shiver when I saw it, it was simple a very well done moment.

Other than that, I very much enjoyed the “Define Dancing” scene, which again, I felt, combined excellent music, direction, and the overlay of the definition that the Captain asks for over the scene of the two robots in space was really nice.

Along with the ones that theowne mentioned, I also particularly liked the scene where EVE looks at her own footage, realizing for the first time what lengths WALL-E went through for her. That, and during the Static part, were the two times I was moved to tears, though Define Dancing, EVE (when she first flew on Earth), and Fixing WALL-E were very close as well.

thanks! 8D you rock too! ^.^

The garbage disposal scene, the part Kel Bel mentioned. Yeah, I loved that to bits. I also really enjoyed when EVE was looking at her recorded video and realizing that she loved WALL-E. And, of course, hard not to love the ending. M-O shooing everybody away especially. And when EVE kissed WALL-E and he went completely haywire in the space escape bit.

this breaks my heart, i cry every time ='[
s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee49 … nt=sad.png

I’m glad that the story went the way it did, rather than as depicted in the WALL-E video game. Although I really like EVA’s expressions in it, she and WALL-E kiss way too much, which makes each one worth less.

(Edited to keep from thread lock)

[spoil]After EVE’s retrieval ship has blasted off, and is already in space, Wall-E climbs up to the window. I love the way he says ‘Evah!’ And then kind of points out as if to say ‘look at the stars.’[/spoil][/spoil]

Guys, if we keep going, this thread’s going to be locked. Yes, every part was awesome to the max, but you can only have one favorite or no favorite. :wink: