Why

Why do you all hate me? :frowning:

I don’t think anyone hates you, you racist dawg

We don’t all hate you, its just that your ‘Black Marriage’ thread was offensive to some people. Humans are Humans no matter what race, etc. I’m not saying you’re racist, I’m just saying the ‘Black Marriage’ thread is sort of an obscure question.

But that was the point of it. To make people say ‘What a ridiculous question, there’s no debate here, of course they can marry.’. Which is obviously what I think as well. That isn’t racist. It’d be racist to vote that they can’t marry, wouldn’t it? I was just using it as an example which can be, in part, applied to gay marriage.

you had a poll asking if they could marry

I know. That was the point of it. To make people say ‘What a ridiculous question, there’s no debate here, of course they can marry.’. Which is obviously what I think as well. That isn’t racist. It’d be racist to vote that they can’t marry, wouldn’t it? I was just using it as an example which can be, in part, applied to gay marriage.

We don’t hate you, but we just don’t like the fact that you made a racist thread. Remember that this is a family friendly site. And we have sensitive people browsing PP. I think it is important be aware of issues and debate about it, but for the sake of the sensitive browsers, please do it on another forum.

What’s all this nonsense about a racist thread? Anyone with an ounce of brain should have been able to see the obvious satire. The third poll option spells it out “Yes, but gay people should not.”

For those who missed it, Tilius was making a parallel between denying interracial marriages and denying gay marriages.

It’s full of nice and juicy irony too since religion was used as an excuse to ban interracial marriages too.

Hahahah wow. This place is unreal.

Seriously guys, that thread was not racist. It was a sensitive analogy which was handled absolutely wrong.

Quoted for truth.

No-one do not hate you. The rules here at Pixar Planet do not allow for the obscene “trolling” that you have been causing here on the boards, and we do not understand why you continue to behave in such an unruly member, in a family-friendly community, of all places!

Locking up now.