Blog is acting strange

Hello. I keep trying to access the blog and this appears at the top of the screen:

Tag error: → Textpattern Warning: Table ‘./pixar_Pixarpla/blogtextpattern’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired
select count(*) from blogtextpattern as textpattern where 1 and Status = 4 and Posted <= now() and Section != ‘info’ on line 84
Tag error: → Textpattern Warning: Table ‘./pixar_Pixarpla/blogtextpattern’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired
select *, unix_timestamp(Posted) as uPosted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where 1 and Status = 4 and Posted <= now() and Section != ‘info’ order by Posted desc limit 0, 10 on line 84
select *, unix_timestamp(Posted) as uPosted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where 1 and Status = 4 and Posted <= now() and Section = ‘article’ order by Posted desc limit 0, 5 on line 84
select *, ID as thisid, unix_timestamp(Posted) as posted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where ID = 3016 on line 84
select *, ID as thisid, unix_timestamp(Posted) as posted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where ID = 3014 on line 84
select *, ID as thisid, unix_timestamp(Posted) as posted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where ID = 3014 on line 84
select *, ID as thisid, unix_timestamp(Posted) as posted from blogtextpattern as textpattern where ID = 3016 on line 84

No articles appear but some of the rest of the blog is there.

Yea that happened to me two!.
I was sneakaly on PP during school and that happend to me as well, right now in Australia it’s 5:00 PM and Im just watching Wizards of waverly place :smiley:

Seems to be working okay for me now, but I’m sure Phileas will have a look and sort this out if there are any more problems.