WALL-E Usergroup icon disappeared

I noticed it on everyone who belongs to the WALL-E usergroup… the icon under our avatars is gone and has been replaced with a huge Photobucket disclaimer saying “bawpcwpn’s account has been inactive” or something like that. :confused: It’s taking up a lot of space and is very annoying, seeing as how I’m not the only user it’s affecting! Is there a way for anyone to fix this?

little chef

Unfortunately, I’ve noticed it too. Hope it gets fixed.

Also if it’s possible, it would be nice if the picture of Wall-E was changed to his movie look instead of the 2D illustration that was used so it would fit in better with the other Pixar icons.

As far as I can tell the WALL-E usergroup icon is hosted on bawpcwpn’s Photobucket account and not on the Pixar Planet servers. All he has to do is log into his Photobucket account and/or move the icon over to the PP server’s and it should be back up again.

rachel: Should someone notify him of the issue via PM, or should we just leave the issue be for now? I’ll send him a PM if you think it’s a good idea.

And I agree, Flik-E. If a new image is made, it should be an actual screencap of some kind to match the other icons. :wink:

little chef

I’m sure he’ll log in soon, little_chef. If he doesn’t, then I’ll try to contact him. Thanks anyway, though. :wink:

Yeah, no problem, rachel. :wink:

little chef

The WALL•E icon’s back! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It is! Yay! :smiley: