Blank Posts? Quote this to see my mesage.

On the “Art of Bolt” thread, Art of Bolt , nubetre posted a blank post, but when you quote it, you can see:

I then posted a reply to this, but TSS PM’d me saying that i also posted something blank. What’s going on? :confused:

EDIT: Now this post isn’t showing up. Somebody fix this quick, please!
OH NOES! :cry:

EDIT 2: Thanks, guys! I removed the url tags, and it’s showing up again. Weeeeeeird.

Hmm. That is extremely odd. I’ve never seen anything like this before. Did you try contacting the higher authorities (ie., PV) on the matter?

Edit/Note: I tried “quoting” your post so that others would be able to view it better, but then my post became “hidden”, as well. Huh.

– Mitch

Okay, dudes, now this is getting weird!

Yeah, this has been happening to me, too. The first time was when I was sending a private message, and just a couple of days ago when I tried to make a post. But I think I’ve narrowed down the problem… sometimes the bbcode doesn’t like when you put the [url] code around certain website address. Try omitting (leaving out) the [url] around website address, as it automatically turns it into a clickable link, anyway.

So instead of: http:/ /ww. pixar.com, just write http:/ /www .pixar.com

(I’ve put spaces in it above so it doesn’t turn them into links and you can see how to write it.)

It may also be because of weird characters within the url, in my experience, but I’m not sure. Try the first option above and if that doesn’t work, and you still want to post the link, leave a space between the link and tell people to remove the spaces if they want to visit it, just as quick fix till we get this issue sorted. Hope I’ve solved this problem, maybe someone with more experience could look into this, though.

I then posted a reply to this, but TSS PM’d mesaying that i also posted something blank. What’s going on? :confused:

EDIT: Now this post isn’t showing up. Somebody fix this quick, please!
OH NOES! :cry:
[/quote]

hmm. took

On A113’s post, isn’t the "url= supposed to be [i][url=[/i] ? This does seem like it’s with the url tags. I’ve never had any of my posts blank, but then again I’ve never used url tags.

Yeah, ditto with Remy14 there. That is a very, very strange problem, but perhaps it is something to do with the URL tags.

If you guys would have read my previous post in this thread, I already said that it probably had something to do with the url tags.

Yup, there’s your problem, strage by removing something, it showed up on mine.

I’ve just found the same problem… Looking at one of my posts…

This is how it appears on the thread… Who wants The Incredibles 2 Page 10 to be particular…

But When editing that blank post… (I did think I had a actually written something in it…) I find this…