How do you do that?

Hey, everyone.

I’m having a tough time understanding how to get my photo to actually “appear” on the forum here, like I’ve seen a lot of you do. How do you do that??? Instead of using a link TO the hosting page.

Rebosso.

You use BBCode to post an image onto a post. Let’s say I want a pic of a Cars poster. First, I find the location of the image on the Internet, and post it in here. My url for the pic is [b]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPO/505054~Cars-Posters.jpg[/b], so in BBCode on the post, I’d post:

[img]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPO/ 505054~Cars-Posters.jpg[/img]

Then, it should appear on the post, like this:

I love that poster!Hope this helps you out! :wink:

We just use this code:

Example:

Okay, thank you so much. I’ll try to post an image now.

Rebosso

let me try…

i’ve been having problems doing this too…

Although I’m a Cars fan, that poster always gives me the creeps, A113! :slight_smile:
Strange, when I click your link, the page fails to load, WON.
Nice Halloween comic, Al-Bob. The ghouls of the night are coming… :smiling_imp:

How do I get a picture that’s not on a website, it’s in my pictures folder. I want to use one that I made for my signature. :question: :question:

Well, what I usually do is upload it to an image-hosting site (I use ImageShack). Once you’ve finished uploading, click on the little thumbnail on the ‘completed page’ (don’t click the thumbnails links, that’s just displays, like they say, a thumbnail and not the original size). Once the whole picture loads in its original size, right-click and select Properties. Copy the URL link and use BB Code like the others have said. :wink:

if you use apple you can also use mobile me…

Thanks for that!!! I hope you like my new signature!!!

b

[automated reply]
[successfully destroyed signiture][/b]

Cute siggie, nathan. Toy Story 3 is very much anticipated, that’s for sure. =)

What are you on about :question: :question:

my filter will block almost all pics…it become a hastle when i want to see pics here at pp. But my dad has an apple that has no filter so i use it sometimes.

so, you can’t see my signature then?

I can see it. It looks clever.

thank you. quality’s not all the best but I did the best I could. I used a program called paint. :sunglasses:

you use paint…thats windows right? My brothers use paint…

yeah, it’s on windows… the text I did on Microsoft Publisher then I highlighted it all and saved as picture and then did the toy sTory 3 on paint

how did you get it onto your sig after you edited it on a pc??

you had to have uploaded it…