Ratatouille Skype Session

Hey, Planeteers!

I had planned to hold a Skype session over Ratatouille (sort of like a movie night) last night, in honor of the fourth anniversary. I ended up livetweeting it on Twitter instead, and moved the session to tonight. However, we only had two people show up to the session!

I decided to make an announcement to you guys and see if any of you were interested in joining us! :slight_smile: If I could have posted this somewhere else, please forgive me. xDD

The tentative date is Friday, July 8, at 8:30pm EST. This date is subject to change depending on who can make it that night. I’m willing to try and accommodate as many people as I can, and I’m flexible with my dates as long as I don’t have work.

I’m only going to be offering this to the first twelve people that sign up. This is only because we do want to maintain a somewhat relaxed environment, and too many people will be too crazy. :laughing: It also gives us a bit of wiggle room if people drop out, so we’re not randomly left with three people again. :slight_smile:

So far, I already have two of these slots filled. Leave a reply if you’re interested, and I’ll add you to the list! Also be sure to PM me for my Skype username if you plan on attending.

People attending:

1. Hannahmation
  2. Mygames19

Thanks guys! I hope to get a good turnout in the end. It’s gonna be fun. :smiley:

little chef

Uhh, hey guys! Bumping this to hopefully get some more people on board! D’: I seriously thought more would be interested in doing this!

Any more takers? We’d really like to have more people join this Friday night! :')

little chef

Well, I should be free around then! Sign me up! :slight_smile:

You know, I was thinking… if we don’t have enough people, we can simply have this as a one-two hour chat about anything! I’m sure we’ll find plenty to talk about, like what those of us who have seen Kung Fu Panda 2 and Cars 2 thought of 'em, or if anyone is interested to see Transformers 3 or Harry Potter 7, or what has happened in our lives lately, etc. :slight_smile: