Graphics & Icons by A113 & K9Girl

Since K9Girl and I share a lot of stuff, I thought that we might as well share a graphics thread, so we don’t need to create two whole new ones. So, here’s some graphics and icons from K9Girl and I.

A113:

K9Girl:

Well, we were goofing around with our Pixar DVDs, and we found these pauses. xD

Nice graphics there, A113 and K9Girl! I really like that meatloaf one. :smiley:

Nice work, there, A113 and K9Girl. Especially as these are your first batch. They’re all so clever. I really like the first one because of the type of humour in that one. Really funny. :smiley:

I can’t wait to see more from you guys.

Thanks, guys! Since I only made one last time, I made a few more to make up for that.

:sunglasses: I hope you like them! :stuck_out_tongue:

We are working on some more! i hope we can post them soon. :smiley:

Lmao, that’s funny.

LOL I did that in “honor” of NikChik11’s videogame experience she had. It was so hilarious! xD

A113 & K9girl: Hey, those are pretty good. I absolutely love it. You guys keep up the good work okay? I can’t wait to see more.

“Hey… Come heeere…”

LOL! You guys ROCK! :laughing: I’m totally gonna steal that one. xD (Just cuz I enjoy looking at it. xD)

Feel free to use it. And more are coming TSS. :slight_smile:

K9girl: I can’t wait for them! Good luck!

i’m so sorry we haven’t posted anything yet. we haven’t had the time!

K9girl: Hey, don’t worry about it. We all can be patient. Take your time.

Very cool there! The Fillmore one and the one about the meatloaf made me laugh. Especially the meatloaf one! The expression was perfect for that line!

You see, K9Girl has some very funny ideas, but since we don’t have the screencaps needed, they haven’t been made yet. If someone could help K9Girl with the screencaps, that would be great.
Anyway, here’s some of mine:

A113:

A113: Hey, those are really, really good. I can see you are getting excited over the new releases.

You could tell? :laughing:

Hmm, I don’t really get this one, but it still looks really cute.

All right TSS, we got some more and will post them soon. :smiley:

I can’t wait for them. May I request some TI stuff?