MissCarrera's Library

The Pixar Planet Awards are coming up, so I needed to create a thread with links to all of my work, that way it is easier for users to navigate. I’d also like to to use it for future as a place to view my collection all in one place and other uses as well. So I’ve sorted them into two different categories and arranged them by alphabetical order. All pieces are based on Cars and links given are all from this site unless otherwise specified. I’ve also given a small description and maturity rating.

One-Shots
(Around 1000 words or less)

Cause and Effect- You don’t just wake up evil, it has to be evoked. So, what lit Professor Z’s fuse? (G)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9668

Friendship’s Flower- Red reflects on how he came to Radiator Springs and his valued friendship with one resident in particular. (G)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9930

Intertwined- Everyone had a childhood, even Finn McMissile. Just what was his life like back then? (G)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9116

Momento- Similar to ‘Intertwined’ this is a day in the life of a teenage Francesco Bernoulli. (G)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9612

To Be Kissed- Lightning is back in Radiator Springs and he can’t seem to keep his mind off one particular girl and what might have came after “and blah, blah, blah” (G)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9958

Unchaste- Sally and Lightning share a passionate time together beneath the lights of Motorama City. (16+)
fanfiction.net/s/7477681/1/bUnchaste_b < FanFiction.net
i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x47 … 942444.jpg < Cover art

Stories
(Around 7000-30000 words)

Breaking Boundaries- Sequel to ‘Here After’, Levina Carrera is now seventeen years-old and is becoming ever more like her famous father. With her mother’s secret out, she is deteremined to live a life as ambitious as Lightning’s. Will Sally be able to accept that it is time for her daughter to carve her own path? (13+)
fanfiction.net/s/8282249/1/b … undaries_b < Fanfiction.net
i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x47 … tteeee.jpg < Cover art

Dangerous Keepings- Holley has developed feelings for Finn, and they are both brought to Radiator Springs for an unexpected new mission. (PG) Nominated best fan fic of 2011
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9039

Doc Hudson: An Autobiography- A judge, a doctor and a racing expert, this is his story. (PG)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9717

Family Tidings- Sequel to ‘Personal Affairs’ (pre-reading not necessary), Lightning is ready to start a family with Sally while other problems make themselves known. (13+) Best fan fic of 2011!
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9058

Here After- The residents of Radiator Springs face a life-changing tragedy. (13+)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=9318

Personal Affairs- Sally’s past is brought to light and brings jeopardy to her relationship with Lightning. (13+)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … =24&t=8251

Triangolo D’Amore- Sally finds herself caught between two cars, each with something different to offer. When the lines of friendship and love begin to blur she is forced to make a choice; security of the past or promise of the future? (13+)
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … 15#p371015

More will be added as they come, I’ll keep you posted for updates! :smiley: Oh, and feel free to ask questions, make requests, give ideas or discuss other stuff here if you like!

Oh gosh, I hate to upset your apple cart hun, but this is exactly why I the Fan Fiction Index was created! ;___;

If you want, I will update it immediately with the links to all your works, since I’ve been extremely lazy and haven’t updated it in a while! D:

I sincerely hate to say all this but since the FF Index is already in place, I’ll have to take this down. :frowning: However, since you created this for the awards, I’ll let you keep it up until after the nominations. How does that sound?

Like seriously, I feel so awful to tell you this. :‘c But like I said, I will update the index ASAP to make up for it, and let you keep this open until after nominations!! :’)

EDIT: You know what, I take that back. I think I’ll implement some new stuff to the Index to accommodate something like this to make browsing easier. Eugh, now I feel like a jerk. I’ll keep the thread open, but I’m currently writing up a new thread where you and a bunch of others can help me brainstorm ideas for the Index.

little chef

It’s OK! That’s actually another reason I made this thread. :blush: None of my work was ever added to the index and I didn’t want to ask you again since it was so long ago you probably forgot, I didn’t want to be a pest! Leaving it up until then will do fine, but I would be highly interested in helping organize a new index if you ever want to PM me. :laughing:

Yeah, I haven’t been the best at updating the Index. It comes and goes - sometimes I’m right on top of it, and then stuff happens and I forget! ;o;

I opened up this thread for potential discussion of how we can improve the Index, and you actually gave me an idea by starting this thread, haha. If you have any ideas in particular or would even like to help out with it, you could dump your ideas in the thread or drop me a PM. :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry if I caused any confusion here! D:

little chef

I totally understand. Awesome, I’ll go have a look at the thread and you can feel free to close this one as soon as the nominations are done. Oh, don’t apologize! You probably think I’m a major fail by now…first the blurting out about nominating and now this. :unamused: :blush: Gosh, I’M the one who should be apologizing here! :stuck_out_tongue:

No, no! Don’t apologize! Actually, I’m thinking you should just hang onto the thread and I’ll end up adding it to the Index once I start sorting fics by more prevalent authors. At first I thought this thread defeated the purpose of the Index, but the more I’ve thought about it and discussed it with you and TDIT, I think it will make a great addition to the Index!

So I guess take back everything I said, and keep on updating your library. I think I might go ahead and open one of my own, as well! :stuck_out_tongue: Once again I apologize sincerely for confusing you or anyone else! Argh I’m kind of a disorganized mess most of the time. :laughing:

little chef

Alrighty! Either way is good with me! Hey, I don’t blame you, I bet keeping up on here isn’t easy as a mod, not to mention your life outside of here as well! I’ll add my new works here as I go along I guess, not that I’ll have any new ones until after exams I think.

Just posted something new! It’s a one-shot about Professor Z: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9668. And my next full-length fiction story will be out on February 4th. Until then I wouldn’t expect to see anthing new just yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Andddd…a new story! Here’s a quick link just in case: viewtopic.php?f=24&p=371015#p371015

Nice index! Now I can find your work a little easier.

I agree. It’s much easier to find some of your stories/one shots with this index.

Thanks guys! That’s my intention, so you can always look here for faster finds and possible updates on what is to come/if there is a new release. :smiley:

I also like that there’s a One-Shot and a Story index.

Same here. Nice to see you have your works neatly organized Miss Rebecca.

pixarmilan: You like that? Sweet! I’ll be sure to keep it like that! :smiley:
Jordan: Thanks!

And since you two took a look at this thread I will give you an inside scoop. :sunglasses: I’m currently in the planning process of another Holley/Finn story! It is all ideas so far but I think I’ve got enough to make a plot, so hopefully I can begin work on that after I finish Triangolo D’Amore. Plus the secret fic is still due to come out early February! Going to update my story with a new chapter now! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Can’t wait to check out the “secret” fic in the next couple weeks.

I’m quite interested to read your next fics.

Cool! It’s nice to know I have an eager audience! Oh, you’ll really like it Jordan, it is right up your alley.

Now that I would be very interested in reading! I might have a small request for you to do once my brithday comes in June.

Awesome! And hit me. :sunglasses: I am more than willing to take requests from faithful readers such as yourself and pixarmilan. Tell me what you had in mind once I reply to your PM! :slight_smile: