Toy Story- Switched!

Here’s a chance for you all to see just how bored I can get. A few days ago I was bored again, and a thought popped into my head. “What if Woody was Buzz and Buzz was Woody?” So I started writing and came up with this. Hope you guys like my boredom! :stuck_out_tongue:
“All right everyone, this is a stick-up! Don’t anybody move!” said Andy as One-Eyed-Bart.“Now, empty that safe! OOH HOO HOO! Money money money!”
“Stop it, stop it, you mean old potato!” said Andy as Bo Peep.
“Quiet Bo Peep! Or your sheep get run over!” said Bart
“Oh no!” cried Bo Peep, “Not my sheep! Somebody do something!”
Andy brings Buzz over to the other toys and presses one of Buzz’s buttons.
“Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!”
“Oh no, Space Ranger Buzz!” said Bart.
“I’m here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart!” said Buzz
“Doh!” said Bart after his eye fell off. “How’d you know it was me?”
“Are you going to come quietly?” asked Buzz
“You can’t touch me space ranger!” said Bart. “I brought my attack dog, with a built in force field!”
Buzz said, “Well I brought my dinosaur! Who eats force field dogs!”
“ROAR ROAR ROAR yipe yipe yipe yipe!”
Buzz and Andy took Bart. Buzz said, “You’re going to jail, Bart! Say goodbye to the wife and Tater Tots!”
Molly comes over and tears all of Bart’s body parts off his body.
Andy picks Buzz up and says “You saved the day again, Buzz!” and pressed Buzz’s button.
“To infinity and beyond!” said Buzz.
“Come on, let’s gather up the aliens!” said Andy as he tied up a box with an alien on it. He puts Buzz on RC and cheers as Buzz slams into another alien box.
Andy heads over to the stairs with Buzz. Buzz is put onto the banister and Andy catches Buzz as he falls off the banister. The two then go to the recliner and spin around. After that, Andy put Buzz on the floor and opens the recliner, sending Buzz flying towards the couch. Andy cheers as Buzz lands on the couch, then goes to the dining room to admire birthday decorations.
“WOW!” said Andy as he entered the dining room.
“What do you think?” said his mom.
“This looks great!” said Andy.
Andy’s mom laughed and said “Okay, Birthday Boy.”
Andy continued admiring things. “You got that at the store, I asked you for it! Wow look at that!”
“Yeah, I think that’s going to be enough” said Andy’s mom as she finished something.
Andy asked “Can we leave this up until we move?”
“Oh sure, we can leave it up!” said his mom. Andy cheered. “Now, go get Molly, your friends are going to be here any minute!”
“Okay.” said Andy, and picked up Buzz. “It’s party time, Buzz!” As he ran back to his room, he yelled “WOOHOO!” As they entered Andy’s room, Buzz stopped and greeted Molly. “Hi, Young lady!” Molly completely ignored Buzz and continued torturing Potato Head. Andy put Buzz on the bed and pressed Buzz’s button again. Buzz said “There’s a secret mission in uncharted space!” Andy took Molly, told Buzz goodbye, and left.
Buzz got up. He said “Push my button, the Birthday Party’s today???” Then He called out, “Okay everybody! The coast is clear!” The toys then all start moving around.
“Ages 3 and up, It’s on my box!” complained Mr. Potato Head. “Ages 3 and up! I’m not supposed to be babysitting Princess Drool!” After a while, he walks up to Hamm and says, “Hey Hamm! Look! I’m Picasso!”
Hamm walked away, saying “I don’t get it.”
“You uncultured swine!” Potato Head yelled. “What are you looking at, ya hockey puck?” He said as he passed the hockey puck toy.
“Hey Sarge, have you seen Slinky?” asked Buzz.
“Sir, no sir!” replied Sarge
“Hey, thank you, at ease.” said Buzz. He then jumped down from the bed and called out, “Hey, Slinky?”
Slinky came out from under the bed pushing a checkerboard and said “Right here, Buzz. Okay, I’m red this time.”
“No, Slink.” said Buzz.
“Well, all right, you can be red if you want.” said Slinky, moving to the side with the black checkers."
“Not now, Slink.” sadi Buzz, then whispered “I’ve got some bad news.”
“BAD NEWS?” yelled Slinky. Everyone turned to stare.
“Just gather everyone for a staff meeting and be happy.” said Buzz. As Slinky walked away, Buzz reminded him, “Be happy!”
Slinky walked away again, this time saying “AHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Staff meeting everybody!” Said Buzz. As he walked by Snake and Robot, he said, “Snake, Robot, podium.” He then walked by Etch and said, “Hey Etch! Draw!” Etch quickly drew a laser gun. “Doh!” yelled Buzz “Got me again! Etch, You’ve been working on that draw!” Etch nodded. “Fastest knobs in the galaxy!” Said Buzz.
““We’ve got a staff meeting you guys, come on!” said Slinky as he gathered up the toys. “Now where is my…Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?” asked Buzz
Rex jumped up. He said, “ROOOOOAAAAAAAAR!” While Buzz said “Hey, how ya doing, Rex?”
“Were you scared?” asked Rex, “Tell me honestly”
“I was close to being scared that time.” said Buzz.
“Oh, I’m going for fearsome, but I just don’t feel it! I think I’m just coming off as annoying.” said Rex.
Bo Peep used her staff to grab Buzz and pull him towards her.
“OW!” yelled Buzz, then he said, “Oh, hi Bo. Hi.”
Bo said, “I wanted to thank you, Buzz, for saving my flock.”
Buzz replied, “Oh, hey, it was nothing.”
“What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?” Bo asked
Buzz laughed and said “Oh, yeah”
“Remember,” said Bo, “I’m just a couple of blocks away.”
“Come on, Come on, smaller toys up front” said Slinky as he gathered up the last of the toys. “Hey Buzz, come on!”
Mike offers Buzz his microphone. “Oh, thanks, Mike.” The microphone makes a terrible screeching noise. Buzz instructs Mike to walk back. “Hello, Check, that better?” asks Buzz. “Can you hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great! Okay, First item today. Oh yes, has everyone picked a moving buddy?”
“A moving buddy?” asked Hamm, “You can’t be serious!”
“Well, I didn’t know we were supposed to have one already!” said Rex.
Mr. Potato Head asked, “Do we have to hold hands?” The toys laughed.
“Oh, you guys think this is a big joke.” continued Buzz.“We’ve only got a week left before the move, I don’t want any toys left behind! A moving buddy. If you don’t have one, get one! All right, next. Oh yes, Tuesday night’s Plastic Corrosion Awareness meeting, was I think, a big success and we want to thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us. Thank you Mr. Spell!”
“You’re Welcome” replied Mr. Spell.
Buzz went on. “Oh, and uh, one minor note here, Andy’s birthday party has been moved to today. Uh, next we ha-”
“WHAT!?!?” What do you mean the party’s today? His birthday’s not until next week!” said Rex.
Hamm asked, “What’s going on down there, is his mom losing her marbles?”
Buzz said “Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move! I’m not worried, you shouldn’t be worried!”
Mr. Potato Head moved to the front of the crowd and said, “Of course Buzz ain’t worried! He’s been Andy’s favorite since kindergarten!”
“Hey, hey, come on, Potato Head! If Buzz says it’s all right, then well, darn it’s good enough for me. Buzz has never steered us wrong before.” said Slinky.
“Come on guys, every Christmas and birthday we go through this!” said Buzz.
Rex said, “What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don’t think I could take that kind of rejection!”
“Hey listen, no one’s getting replaced!” said Buzz. “This is Andy we’re talking about! It doesn’t matter how much we’re played with! What matters is that we’re here for Andy when he needs us, that’s what we’re made for, right?”
“Pardon me.” said Hamm, “I hate to break up the staff meeting but, THEY’RE HERE! Birthday guests at 3:00!”

Boy, I get so bored sometimes. :sunglasses:
So, let me know what you think ,and later this week I might write some more.

That’s great so far! I can’t wait for when Woody arrives!

This is genuis!! Great idea! Please continue…I wanna see how Woody is tricked into going to Pizza Planet…or perhaps Roasted Ranch :wink:

yo- Thanks! That will be in the next chapter.
twitchA113- Ha! Roasted Ranch made me laugh! I had trouble with that Pizza Planet thing, but I got something :wink:
Anyway, thanks for the comments, and here’s Chapter 2! This is probably the most boring chapter out of this story, but It’ll probably get funny after this.

“Stay calm, everyone!” yells Buzz. Nobody calms down and everyone runs to the window except for Lenny, who can’t walk very fast. “Uh, meeting adjourned” Buzz says to Lenny.
“Oh boy.” says Hamm, “Would you take a look at all those presents?”
“I can’t see a thing!” complained Mr. Potato Head, and pulls his eyes out so he can see better.
“Yes, sir, we’re next month’s garage sale fodder for sure!” says Hamm as he looks out the window.
“Any dinosaur shaped ones?” asks Rex.
“Oh for crying out loud, they’re all in boxes, you idiot!” Hamm tells him.
As they continue watching the guests and presents arrive, Rex says, “They’re getting bigger!”
“Wait!” says Slinky, “There’s a nice little one over there!” as he brings attention to a box which looks small, but is really long.
The toys scream.
“All right, ALL RIGHT! If I send out the troops will you all calm down?” says Buzz.
“Yes, yes!” screams Rex, “We promise!”
“Okay!” Buzz says. “Save your batteries.”
“Very good Buzz, that’s using the old noodle.” Hamm says.
“Sargent, establish a recon post downstairs, code red! You know what to do.” Buzz said to Sarge.
“Yes, sir!” said Sarge, and then he spoke to his buddies, “All right men, you heard him. Code Red, repeat: We are at Code Red! Recon plan Charlie. Execute! Let’s move, move, move!”
The soldiers move out of the room with a baby monitor and take a look downstairs.
“Everyone in the living room, it’s almost time for the presents!” said Andy’s mom.
After the kids leave, the army men jump down the banister. The others get down by using a jump rope.
Meanwhile, the other toys are crowding around the table with the baby monitor.
“This,” says Buzz as he turns on the monitor, “Is how we find out what is in those presents!”
The army men are continuing their mission when they hear Andy’s mom coming. Everyone freezes.
“Okay, Who’s hungry? Here come the chips, i’ve got cool ranch and barbecue!” said Andy’s mom, then she said, “Ow!” as she stepped on a soldier. “I thought I told him to pick these up!” she kicks them out of the way and she leaves.
Back in the bedroom, Rex was asking, “Shouldn’t they be there by now? What’s taking them so long?!”
“Hey!” says Buzz. “These guys are professionals, they’re the best! Come on, they’re not lying down on the job!”
The army men get up from being kicked out of their way and head to the plant where they’ll be hiding. Sarge begins counting his men, and finds one injured.
“Go one without me, just go!” the wounded soldier cried.
Sarge took him and said, “A good soldier never leaves a man behind!” and he motions for the monitor to be sent down.
While the monitor and soldier make their way to the plant, a ball starts bouncing. The kids are coming near. Quickly, the soldiers manage to get themselves and the monitor in the plant.
“There they are.” says Sarge as he looks at the pile of presents through his binoculars.
“Come in Mother Bird, this is Alpha Bravo!” The toys hear from the monitor. “This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet, quiet quiet!” Buzz exclaims.
“All right, Andy’s opening the first present now”
“Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head!” chants Mr. Potato Head. “Hey, I can dream, can’t I?”
“The bow’s coming off, he’s ripping the wrapping paper, it’s a lunch box! We’ve got a lunch box here!”
“A lunch box? A lunch box?” ask several of the toys.
“For lunch!” says Slinky, then laughs.
“Okay, second present. Okay, it’s bedsheets!”
“Who invited that kid?” asks Potato Head, disgusted.
Sarge watches the pile of presents growsmaller, and then hears Andy’s mom saying, “Oh, only one left.” He then says into the monitor, “Okay, we’re on the last present now.”
“Last present!” yells Buzz.
“It’s a big one…it’s a…board game! Repeat, Battleship!”
The toys celebrate, Hamm accidentally knocks over Mr. Potato Head, causing his body parts to fall out.
“Hey, watch it!” complained Mr. Potato Head.
“Sorry there, old Spud Head!” says Hamm.
“Mission accomplished, well done men, pack it up, we’re going home.” Sarge tells his men.
“So did I tell ya? Huh? There’s nothing to worry about!” Buzz tells the other toys.
“I knew you were right all along Buzz, never doubted you for a second!” Slinky tells him.
Back in the plant, Sarge hears Andy’s mom say, “Wait a minute! What do we have here?” and she gasps as she pulls a box out of the closet.
“Turn that thing back on!” orders Sarge.
“Come in Mother Bird, come in, Mother Bird! Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet!” Sarge says from the monitor, “Andy’s opening it, he’s really excited about this one. It’s a huge package! Oh! One of the kids is in the way, I can’t see it! It’s a…”
“It’s a what? What is it!?!?!?!” screams Rex, and shakes the table in frustration, sending the monitor to the floor, causing the batteries to fall out. “Oh no!” cries Rex.
“Oh, ya big lizard!” screams Mr. Potato Head, “Now we’ll never know what it is!”
“Way to go, Rex!” Hamm says, and the toys try putting the batteries back into place.
“No! No! Turn them around! Turn them around!”" screams Buzz from the bed as he watches his friends try to put the batteries back and fight over who puts them in.
“He’s putting them in backwards! You’re putting them in backwards!” complains Hamm as he tries to take over.
“Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!” Buzz says as he jumps down from the bed to take over.
Andy and the other kids make their way upstairs, Sarge yells “Red alert, Red Alert! Andy is coming upstairs!”
Buzz finally fixes the monitor, just in time to hear “Repeat, resume your places now!”
“Andy’s coming, everybody! Back to your places, hurry!” yells Buzz.
Everybody instantly runs back to their places. Potato Head loses his ear while Rex slams into a trashcan, but everyone manages to make it back just in time.
The boys run around, exclaiming over this new toy.
“Quick, make a space!” yells Andy, pushing Buzz off the bed. “This is where the wagon stops!” And the boys continue exclaiming until they hear Andy’s mom say, “Come on down, guys! It’s time for games!” and all the boys leave.
“Can you see it? What the heck is up there?” ask the toys as they make their way to the bed. “Buzz?” asks Rex, “Who’s up there with ya?”
Buzz appears from under the bed.
“Buzz? What are you doing under the bed?” asks Slinky.
“Uh, nothing. Nothing.” says Buzz as he gets up. “I’m sure Andy was just a little excited, that’s all, too much cake and ice cream, I suppose, It’s just a mistake!”
“Well that mistake is sitting in your spot, Buzz!” Mr. Potato Head remarks, then chuckles.
Rex gasps and asks, “Have you been replaced?”
“Hey!” says Buzz. “What did I tell you earlier? No one is getting replaced! Now let’s all be polite and give whatever it is up there a nice, big, Andy’s room welcome!” and with that, Buzz climbed up the bed to investigate.

Well, there you go! I’ve got a pretty busy weekend coming up, but I’ll still probably find some time to write more later. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :smiley:

Very nice! Love how the bed is “where the wagon stops!” Very creative! Can’t wait to see more!

Wow this amazing I love the concept its vey creative please post more chapters!!!

Wow this amazing I love the concept its vey creative please post more chapters!!!

Ooh, intresting. Can’t wait 'til the next part. :slight_smile:

I’m loving it! Good job! Nice place to stop the chapter to build suspense.

I just realized that soon there will be a Sheriff Woody commercial!

yo Yep, already making plans for it. :slight_smile:
And I’m having so much fun doing this! I plan to keep going until the end of the movie.
Anyway, here’s Chapter 3, I struggled pretty bad on some parts, but in the end I’m pretty satisfied. I’ll get to work on Chapter 4 pretty soon!

Buzz got to the top of the bed. He looked and saw a cowboy doll standing there. The cowboy looked around, and then started talking into an imaginary walkie-talkie.
“This is Sheriff Woody, calling to Town Council, come in, Town Council. Town Council! Come in! Do you read me? Why don’t they answer?” Woody gasped. “My wagon!” And he ran to look at his wagon, which had a damaged wheel. “Blast! This’ll take weeks to repair!” Then he went back to his walkie-talkie. “Sheriff Woody Mission Log, My wagon has stopped on the way to the town of Sector 12 in a strange town, that might have woken me up from my nap.Terrain seems a bit unstable. Not sure if the air is very good, and there doesn’t seem to be any signs of anybody around.”
“Heloooo!” said Buzz
Woody yells and points a plastic gun at Buzz.
“Whoa! Hey, did I frighten you?” asked Buzz. “Sorry, hi, My name is Buzz, and this is Andy’s room. That’s all I wanted to say. Also, there has been a bit of a mix-up. This is my spot, see, the bed here.”
“Local Ranger” says Woody, pointing to a sticker on Buzz that says “Space Ranger”," it’s about time you got here, I am Woody, Sherrif, my wagon has stopped here by mistake."
“Yes!” said Buzz, “It is a mistake! Because you see, the bed here is my spot!”
“I need to repair the wheel. Do you have any gasoline or should I use something else?” asked Woody.
“Well, we’ve got double A’s.” says Buzz.
Woody tackles Buzz and yells “Watch yourself! Halt, who goes there?” as he pointed his plastic gun at the other toys who were starting to climb on the bed.
“Don’t shoot!” pleaded Rex. “It’s okay. Friends!”
“Do you know these things?” Woody asked Buzz.
“Yes.” said Buzz as he got up from the bed. “They’re Andy’s toys.”
Woody released Buzz and said, “All right everyone, You’re clear to come up. I’m Sheriff Woody, I come in peace!”
Rex ran forward to shake Woody’s hand and said, “I’m so glad you’re not a dinosaur!”
“Why…thank you!” said Woody. “Thank you for your kind welcome!”
“Say!” Rex said, “What does that loop do?”
“I’ll show you!” said Woody, and pulled his pull string.
“There’s a snake in my boot!”
“OOH!” said all the toys.
“Buzz has something like that.” said Slinky. “He has buttons. Only they-”
“Only they’re too fancy!” said Mr. Potato Head.
“Yeah!” said Hamm, “But this is quality antique sound system! Probably made the old-fashioned way! So, where are you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?”
“No,” said Woody. “Actually, I’m from the town of Sector 12, as a member of the elite Sheriff Department of Sector 12. I protect the town from the threat of invasion from the Evil Mayor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Western Alliance!”
“Oh really? I’m from Playskool.” said Mr. Potato Head.
“And I’m from Mattel!” said Rex. “Well, I’m not actually from Mattel, I’m actually from a smaller company that was purchased in a leveraged buy-out.”
Buzz walked over to Bo Peep and said, “You’d think they’ve never seen a new toy before.”
“Well sure, look at him!” replied Bo Peep. “He’s got more gadgets on him then a Swiss army knife.”
Slinky was sniffing Woody’s gun. “AH, please be careful. You don’t want to be in the way when my gun goes off.”
“Hey, a gun!” said Mr. Potato Head, “How come you don’t have a gun, Buzz?”
“It’s not a gun, It’s a piece of plastic!” said Buzz.
“What’s with him?” asked Hamm.
“Gun envy.” replied Potato Head.
“All right, that’s enough!” Buzz said. “Look, we’re all very impressed with Andy’s new toy!”
“Toy?” asked Woody
“Yes, T-O-Y, TOY!” Buzz told him.
“Sorry,” said Woody. “But I think the word you’re looking for is Sheriff.”
“The word I’m searching for, I can’t say because there’s preschool toys present.” Buzz told Woody.
“Getting kinda tense, aren’t ya?” Mr. Potato Head told Buzz.
“Mr. Woody, now I’m curious. What does a sheriff actually do?”
“He’s not a sheriff!” yelled Buzz. “He doesn’t fight evil or shoot guns or… fly!”
“Excuse me!” said Woody and spread out his arms.
All the toys started admiring them instantly. “Whoa! impressive arms! Very good!” remarked Hamm.
“What, What? These are just arms! He can’t fly!” Buzz said.
“They’re special arms, and I can fly.” Woody argued.
“No, you can’t!” Buzz said.
“Yes, I can.” Woody answered.
“Can’t” said Buzz
“Can” replied Woody.
“Can’t CAN’T CAAAAAN’T!” Buzz yelled.
“I’ll tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed!” Woody finally said.
“Okay then, Mr. Goody, prove it!”
“All right, I will! Stand back everyone!” said Woody, pushing his way through the crowd. He climbed on top of the bed frame and said, “Reach for the sky!” and he jumped off the bed.
The toys watched in amazement as Woody bounced off a ball rode on a toy car, went on a ramp, went into the air, grabbed an airplane hanging from the cieling and spun around a few times, and then when he was back on the bed, everyone cheered.
“That wasn’t flying!” Buzz yelled, “That was falling with style!”
“Man, the dolls must really go for you! Can you teach me that?” asked Mr. Potato Head.
“Godelly Bob Howdy!” Slinky exclaimed.
“Oh, shut up!” Buzz told him. “In just a couple of days everything will be just the way it was. They’ll see. They’ll see. I’m still Andy’s favorite toy.”

Andy plays with Buzz for a while, then sets him down. He pulls out Woody and shoots Buzz with the plastic gun. Andy goes and changes out of his astronaut clothes into cowboy clothes, and he yells “Reach for the sky!” as he runs out the door.
The posters in Andy’s room are changing from a space theme to cowboy theme. Even the bedsheets change to cowboy.
The toys are beginning to really enjoy Woody. Woody teaches Rex how to be scary, Etch walks around with Woody drawn on his screen. Buzz clears his screen, annoyed at Woody who’s combing a troll doll’s hair at the moment. When the toys are working out, it’s obvious that Woody’s the best, running pretty fast on a homemade treadmill. Slinky no longer wants to play checkers with Buzz, he now prefers helping Woody repair his wagon. Woody scratches Slinky on his chin on the bed. on the other end of the bed, Buzz is getting slapped in the face with Slinky’s tail. Annoyed, he pushes Slinky off the bed.
When Andy goes to bed, he chooses Woody to sleep with him instead of Buzz, who is put in the toy chest for the night.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought since I struggled quite a bit on this chapter. :slight_smile:[/i]

Awesome! 9 or 10/10. :wink:

God, this is so AWESOME!!! I really am loving this story!! Keep it up!!

This is definitely my favorite chapter so far!

First I thought my favorite part was:

Then I thought it was:

But ultimately I cracked up when I read:

And I still crack up while typing the quote!

I knew that you were probably going to give Woody a gun, and I completely forgot about the flying (surprisingly). Also, what do you plan on doing for the Karate Chop Action?

Keep it up K9Girl! This is awesome!

MIKE WAZOWSK-E- Thank you!
twitchA113- I’m glad you’re liking it. :slight_smile: I’ll definitely keep going.
yo- Ha! I also cracked myself up writing those lines. As for the Karate Chop Action, I haven’t given that too much though yet, but I’ll be needing it pretty soon so I’ll start thinking of something. :wink:
Anyway, here’s Chapter 4!

Buzz woke up and pushed open the lid of the toy chest. It was morning, and nobody was in sight. “Finally!” said Buzz, and then he realized someone took his utility belt. “Hey, who’s got my utility belt?” asked Buzz.
The shark toy popped up, he was wearing Buzz’s utility belt, and he said, “Look! I’m Buzz! To infinity and beyond!”
“Ahaha, Aha, GIVE ME THAT!” Buzz said, and grabbed his utility belt and put it on. He could hear Woody saying, “Hey there, lizard and stretchy dog, it seems as though I’ve become one of the locals! Your mayor, Andy, wrote his name on me!” And he showed Slinky and Rex the name Andy written on his boot.
“Wow!” exclaimed Rex and Slinky. “In permanent ink, too!” added Rex.
“Well!” said Woody, “I must be getting back to repairing my wagon.” and he walked off.
Buzz turned over his shoe and stared at the name ANDY, which was faded and written in messy letters.
“Don’t let it get to you, Buzz.” Bo Peep said.
Startled, Buzz said, “Uh, what? I uh…”
“I know Andy’s excited about Woody, but you know, he’ll always have a special place for you.” Bo Peep told him.
“Yeah!” said Mr. Potato Head as he passed by, “Like the attic!”
“All right!” yelled Buzz, frustrated. He went over to Woody, who was fixing his wagon. “I need a strip of that sticky stuff!” Woody said. Robot nodded and said, “Mr. Woody wants more tape!”. Buzz got Woody’s attention and said, “Listen, Woodsy. You stay away from Andy. He’s mine. And no one is taking him from me!”
“What are you talking about?” asked Woody. “Where’s that strip of sticky stuff?” Woody asked the toys that were helping him.
Frustrated, Buzz said “And another thing, stop with this sheriff thing! It’s getting on my nerves!”
“Are you saying you want to complain to Town Council?” asked Woody.
“Oh, oh, ook, so you wanna do it the hard way, huh?” Buzz asked.
“Don’t even think about it, space ranger!” Woody said.
“Oh yeah? Tough guy?” said Buzz and he pushed Woody’s hat off.
Woody ran around and started panicking. Then he paused for a minute. “The air isn’t so bad after all!” he exclaimed. Then he put his hat back on, turned to Buzz and said, “How dare you throw off a sheriff’s hat in a strange town! My head is very sensitive to some types of air!”
“You actually think you’re the Sheriff Woody?” said Buzz sarcastically. “Oh, all this time I thought it was an act! Hey guys, look! It’s the real Sheriff Woody!”
"You’re mocking me, aren’t you? said Woody.
“Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no-WOODY, LOOK! A cow!” said Buzz
“Where!?!?!” asked Woody, while Buzz bursts out laughing at his joke. Then they hear a dog barking and a child laughing evilly.
“Yes! Hahahaha!” they hear the child say.
“It’s Sid!” cried Slinky, and he climbed under the bed.
“I thought he was at summer camp!” Rex said.
“Must’ve kicked him out early this year!” said Hamm.
“Oh no, not Sid!” cried Rex.
The toys all gather by the window to see what’s going on.
“Who is it this time?” asked Mr. Potato Head.
“I can’t, I can’t tell. Hey, where’s Lenny?” asked Buzz.
“Right here, Buzz!” said Lenny.
“I can’t bear to watch one of these again!” said Rex.
Buzz looked into Sid’s yard, then said, “Oh no. It’s a Combat Carl.”
“What’s going on?” asked Woody
“Nothing that concerns you sheriffs, just us toys!” replied Buzz.
“I’d better take a look anyway.” says Woody, and he looks into Sid’s yard. “Why is that soldier attached to an explosive device?”
“That’s why, Sid.” says Buzz.
Woody looks through Lenny, who is pointed at Scud. “Hmm. Sure is a hairy fellow!”
“No! No! That’s Scud, you idiot! That’s Sid!” Buzz says, pointing Lenny at Sid, who is still laughing evilly.
“You mean that happy child?” asked Woody.
“That ain’t no happy child!” said Mr. Potato Head.
“He tortures toys! Just for fun!” yelled Rex.
“Well then we’ve got to do something!” cried Woody, and he tries jumping off the windowsill.
“What are you doing? Get down from there!” yells Bo Peep.
“I’m going to teach that boy a lesson!” Woody said.
“Sure, go ahead.” said Buzz. “Shoot him with your scary gun.” and he pokes Woody’s gun.
“Be careful with that! It’s extremely dangerous!” yells Woody.
Lenny is still looking into Sid’s yard, and he sees Sid lighting the firework. “He’s lighting it! He’s lighting it! Hit the dirt!” yelled Lenny.
“Look out!” screamed Woody as the toys ran away from the windowsill.
“Yes! He’s gone! He’s history!” Sid yells happily.
“I could have stopped him!” said Woody.
“Woody, I would LOVE to see you try. Course, I’d love to see you as a crater!” Buzz told Woody.
“The sooner we move, the better.” Bo Peep said.

Well, there you guys go. :slight_smile: I’ll write chapter 5 later, but I’ve got to go design a cowboy themed Pizza Planet right now. :stuck_out_tongue: Talk to you guys later!

What I’m amazed by is how you’ve memorized the entire film. Every line is just like the movie!

Man, that was hillarious!! Can’t wait to see the Woody-fied Pizza Planet!
[/quote]

Aewsome! This is an awesome fan fic so far!

twitchA113- Yep, I’ve got way too much time on my hands. :wink: I think I can do that with just about every Pixar film.
Well guys, It’s time for Chapter 5! Here you’ll see the name of my new Pizza Planet, but you’ll get to see even more of it in the next chapter. :slight_smile:

“Reach for the sky!” Andy yelled one night while playing with his toys.
His mom entered the room and said, “Oh, all this packing makes me hungry. What do you say to dinner at, oh, Cheeseburger Corral?”
“Cheeseburger Corral? Oh, cool!” Andy says, and drops his toys. Woody lands on top of Buzz. After Andy leaves, Buzz throws Woody off of him. He hears Andy say, “Can I bring some toys?”
His mom answers, “You may bring one toy.”
“Just one?” asks Andy.
“One toy?” repeats Buzz. He picks up a Magic 8 ball and says, “Will Andy pick me?” He shakes the ball. His answer says “Don’t count on it.”
“Don’t count on it!!?!??!?! OHHHH! DAAAARG!” he yells as he throws the ball away. It falls behind the desk. Buzz has a plan. He looks over at Woody, who’s looking for things that might be useful for his wagon. He runs over to Woody and says, “Woody! Sheriff Woody! Oh, thank goodness. We’ve got trouble!”
“Trouble? Where?” asked Woody.
“Down there!” said Buzz, pointing to the desk. “Down there, a helpless toy, he’s trapped, Woody!”
“Then we have no time to lose!” cried Woody, and he headed over to the desk to investigate.
Buzz walked over to RC, turned him on, and grabbed the remote.
“I don’t see anything!” said Woody.
“He’s there! Just keep looking!” cried Buzz as he steered RC over to Woody.
“What kind of toy-” Woody started, but got interrupted by RC coming towards him. Woody jumps out of the way, and RC hits the bulletin board. Just about all the thumbtacks fall off. Woody manages to avoid getting hit by any of them. Then. the bulletin board falls off the wall and hits the globe. the globe starts rolling right towards Woody. Woody starts running out of the way, but slips on some pencils. He goes to the windowsill, where he’s safe. But then the globe hits the lamp. The lamp swings around to the window and knocks Woody off the windowsill.
“Woody!” cried all the toys who had been playing cards and also watching the action.
“Woody!” cried Buzz as he looked out the window just in time to see Woody fall into a bush.
The other toys all ran to the window to look for Woody. After a little while, Slinky says “I don’t see him in the driveway! I think he bounced into Sid’s yard!”
“Oh!” cried Rex. “Woody!”
Buzz started to escape, but then RC started making a bunch of noise. Rex noticed and said, “Hey everybody! RC’s trying to say something! What is it, boy?”
RC continues ‘talking’ to the toys.
“He’s saying that this was no accident!” said Potato Head.
“What? What do you mean?” asked a few toys.
“I mean Humpty Dumpty was pushed- by BUZZ!” said Mr. Potato Head.
All the toys gasped.
“Now wait a minute! You don’t think I meant to knock Woody out the window, do you? Potato Head?” said Buzz.
“That’s Mr. Potato Head to you, you backstabbing murderer!” said Mr. Potato Head.
“Now, it was an accident, guys! You…you gotta believe me!” said Buzz.
“We believe ya, Buzz!” said Slinky, and then he paused. “Right, Rex?” he asked.
“Y-…N-…I don’t like confrontations!” said Rex, backing away.
“Where is your honor, dirtbag?” yelled Sarge. “You are an absolute disgrace! You don’t deser-HEY!” yelled Sarge as Buzz closed the bucket’s lid.
“Couldn’t handle Woody cutting into your playtime, huh? Didn’t wanna face the fact that Woody just might be Andy’s new favorite toy. So what if Andy starts playing with me more, Buzz, huh? You gonna knock me out of the window, too?” said Mr. Potato Head.
“I don’t think we should give him a chance.” said Hamm.
“There he is, men!” yelled Sarge as he got out of the bucket. “Drag him!” and all the soldiers jumped on Buzz.
“Let’s torture him and press his buttons over and over again!” cried Potato Head.
“I got dibs on his utility belt!” called Hamm.
“Would you boys stop it?” complained Bo Peep.
Then everybody hears Andy saying “Be right down! I’ve got to get Woody!”
“Retreat!” screamed Sarge, and everyone ran back to their positions.
Andy ran into the room and noticed Woody was nowhere to be seen. He looks around and then asks, “Mom! Do you know where Woody is?”
“No, I haven’t seen him.” answers his mom. After a while she says, “Andy, I’m heading out the door!”
“But mom, I can’t find him!” protested Andy.
“Well honey, just grab some other toy, now come on!” calls his mom.
“Okay.” complains Andy, and grabs Buzz. “I couldn’t find my Woody.” he complained as he went to the van. “I know I left him right there!”
“I’m sure he’s there, you’ll find him!” said his mom.
Woody starts coming out of the bush and sees Andy taking Buzz with him and gets mad. He jumps on the back of the van so he can come, too.
Meanwhile, the toys are trying out a rescue plan using the Monkeys. The rope of Monkeys is too short.
“It’s too short!” cried Slinky. “We need more monkeys!”
“There aren’t anymore! Thats the whole barrel!” exclaims Rex, and throws the empty barrel away. Rex goes over to the window and yells, “Woody, the monkeys aren’t working! We’re formulating another plan! Stay calm! Oh, where could he be?”
The van makes it to the gas station. Andy and his mom get out to pump the gas.
After they left, Buzz asked himself “How am I going to convince these guys it was an accident?” and then he saw Woody enter the van through the window on the roof. Woody landed right in front of him. He had a dead bug on his hat. “Woody! Ha! You’re alive! This is great! Oh, I’m saved! I’m saved! Andy will find you here, he’ll take us back to the room, and you can tell everyone this was just a big mistake!” said Buzz as he pulled the dead bug off of Woody’s hat. “Huh? Right? Buddy?”
“I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote in my town.” said Woody.
“Oh.” said Buzz. “Oh, that’s good.”
“But we’re not in my town. Are we?” asked Woody.
“No.” said Buzz.
Woody then attacked Buzz, sending both of them flying out of the van. They wrestled for a while. Woody threw Buzz against a tire. Buzz got up and said. “Okay! You want a piece of me?!?!?” as he went to attack Woody, Woody punched Buzz in the face. Buzz tackled Woody and started punching him in the face. Woody slapped Buzz with his hat. “OOOOOOOOW!” screamed Buzz. HE grabbed a hold of Woody’s pull string and pulled it over and over again until Woody released him. Woody did eventually release him, but continued to attack him. Then the two heard Andy’s mom saying, “Next stop?”
“Cheeseburger Corral! YEAH!” cried Andy as he jumped into the car.
Once the van left the gas station, Buzz got up and said, “Doesn’t he realize that I’m not there?” Then he gasped. “I’m lost! Oh, I’m a lost toy!” sobbed Buzz. Hu sat there for a minute sobbing until he heard Woody saying “Sheriff Woody Mission Log, the ranger and I seem to be at a huge general store of some sort.”
“YOU!” screamed Buzz, and he ran to attack Woody, but stopped when he saw a huge truck heading straight for them.

There ya go! I’ve actually got most of Chapter 6 done, but I’m kinda stuck on one part so we’ll see how it goes.
So, come back next week to see Buzz and Woody at Cheeseburger Corral, and where they get taken home by Sid! gasp
See you guys later. :stuck_out_tongue:
-K9Girl

Lol this is very good.

Buzz-“WOODY LOOK A COW!”
Woody- “WHERE?”

When Buzz pulled Woodys pull sting you should of put 'Reach reach reach for the sky"

Man I love this fan fiction. l

Pixarfan91- Ha! I had that originally but the computer got rid of it. I’ll type that in later. :slight_smile:
Here’s Chapter 6! I decided to keep the aliens aliens. I once played with the idea of them being cows but that was too weird so I got rid of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woody ran out of the way, while Buzz dropped to the ground. The truck stops only about half an inch from Buzz’s face. Buzz back away, and bumps into Woody, who was busy talking to Town Council.
“According to my watch-” started Woody
“SHUT UP!” interrupted Buzz. “Shut up, you idiot!”
“Ranger, this is no time to panic.” said Woody.
“This is the perfect time to panic! I’m lost, Andy is gone, they’re gonna move from their house in 2 days and it’s all your fault!”
“MY fault? If you hadn’t pushed me out of the window in the first place…” Woody said.
“Oh, YEAH? Well if YOU hadn’t shown up in your stupid little cardboard wagon and taken away everything that was important to me!” Buzz yelled.
“Don’t talk to me about importance! Because of you, this entire country is in jeopardy!” said Woody.
WHAT!?!?!? What are you talking about?” Buzz screamed.
“Right now, in another town, Mayor Zurg is building a new weapon that’s able to destroy a whole state! Only I have information that reveal’s his weapon’s weakness.” said Woody. “And you my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Town Council!”
“YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYYYY!!!” screamed Buzz. “You aren’t the real Sheriff Woody, Oh, you’re a cowboy doll! You, are a child’s plaything!”
“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.” said Woody. “Farewell.” and he walked off.
“Oh yeah! Well, good riddance, ya loony!” said Buzz, and he walked off as well. “Rendezvous with Town Council!” repeated Buzz to himself, disgusted. He then sees something. A truck with the Cheeseburger Corral logo on it. “Cheeseburger Corral. Andy!” he exclaimed. He started to run towards the truck, but then stopped himself. “Oh no! I can’t show my face in that room without Woody!” he said to himself.
“Woody! Woody, come back!” yelled Buzz.
“Go away.” said Woody, still walking away.
“NO! Woody, you gotta come back, I…” Buzz looks at the Cheeseburger Corral truck with a plastic wagon on top of the truck. “I found a wagon!”
Woody looks back.
“It’s a wagon, Woody!” says Buzz.
Buzz and Woody look at the truck. Woody asks, “You’re sure this special wagon will return to its hometown after it gets rid of that food?”
“Uh-huh!” says Buzz. “And when we get there, we’ll be able to find a way to transport you home!”
“Well then, let’s climb on!” says Woody, and runs towards the front of the car.
“No no! Wait! Woody! Let’s get in the back, no one will see us there!” said Buzz.
“No.” says Woody. “There are no special harnesses in the back. We’d be safer in the front seat.”
“Woody!” cries Buzz as he watches Woody climb into the front.
Meanwhile, the truck driver of the directions he needed, and is ready to leave.
When the engine starts, Buzz quickly climbs into the back, and he stares at Woody, who’s buckling himself up. “Safer in the front seat then the back, what an idiot!” Buzz says to himself, and then the car starts. Buzz is thrown around everywhere in the back. He slams into a window, then rolls around for a while, until he gets hit in the face by a heavy box.
Soon, the truck arrives at Cheeseburger Corral. Woody sees the huge wagon outside the building and grins. He looks out the window towards the entrance. There are two huge cowboys by the door.
“You’re clear to enter, welcome to Cheeseburger Corral!” both of them said at the same time as they allowed a kid and his parent inside.
Woody heads for the back of the truck. “Ranger! Ranger!” he calls. “There you are. The entrance is blocked, We need a way to get inside.” Then Woody sees Buzz get up and remove a cup from his head.
“Great idea Buzz! I like your thinking.” said Woody.
Woody climbs into a box that used to hold a burger, while Buzz stays with the cup.
Another kid enters the restaurant, and Buzz and Woody hurry inside.
“Quick, ranger! The gate’s closing!” Woody says as he and Buzz make it inside. They stop for a while as some kids run around asking their mom for tokens. Woody bumps into Buzz.
“Watch where you’re going!” scolded Buzz.
“Sorry.” said Woody, and they continued. When they were behind a wall, they threw off the cup and box, and looked around. Woody was overjoyed with what he saw. There was cowboy stuff everywhere. A kid was playing a game where you had to shoot cacti. Another kid was at a stand, getting Cowboy Juice. One kid was playing a game called Whack-A-Prairie Dog. Then Buzz hears a familiar voice say, “Mom, can I play Dust Storm? Please? Please?”
"Andy! exclaims Buzz.
Woody on the other hand, is starting to walk away saying, “We need to get a train headed for the town of Sector 12.”
“No, Woody!” cried Buzz, and starts dragging Woody with him as he says, “There’s a special train! I just saw it!”
“You mean it can go really fast?” asks Woody excitedly.
“Really, Really fast!” says Buzz as he watches the stroller come nearer.
“Where?” asks Woody. “I don’t see a-TRAIN!” he says as he spots a crane game shaped like a train. A sign’s hanging above it, it says “All Aboard!” Woody happily starts running towards the train.
“All right, Woody, get ready.” starts Buzz, unaware that Woody has other plans. “Okay Woody, when I say go we’re going to jump in the basket.” and then he sees what Woody’s up to. “WOODY!” screams Buzz, just in time to see him jump on the train.
Andy and his family pass by. “This cannot be happening to me!” says Buzz, and he goes to the train to catch up with Woody.
Woody currently is in the train, which is full of alien toys.
“A stranger!” says one alien.
“From out of town!” says another.
All the aliens say “OOOOOOH” together.
“Howdy, I’m Sheriff Woody! I need a train headed to the town of Sector 12.” said Woody as Buzz climbed into the train. “Who’s your mayor?” Woody asked the aliens.
“The Claaaaaaaaaaaw!” say all the aliens together, motioning towards the huge claw hanging above them.
“The Claw is our master.” an alien told him.
“The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.” another alien told him.
“This is ludicrous.” said Buzz to himself.
Then Buzz hears somebody saying, “Hey, Bozo! You got a brain in there?” It’s Sid, and he’s playing Whack-a-Prairie-Dog, and he ends up breaking the game. Sid furiously throws the plastic hammer at the game and heads over to the train.
“Get down!” yelled Buzz, and shoves Woody to the ground so Sid won’t see them.
“What’s gotten into you, Ranger?” asks Woody.
“YOU are the one who-” started Buzz, but he was interrupted.
“Shhh! The Claw. It moves!” said an alien.
Sid succeeds in getting an alien. “I have been chosen!” cried the alien. “Farewell my friends! I go on to a better place!”
“Gotcha!” said Sid. Then he saw something in the train. “A Sheriff Woody? No way!” he said excitedly, and he tries getting Woody.
Buzz however, is making his way towards the back opening of the train, hoping to find a way out. He finds the door and opens it. He sees Sid as he again succeeds in grabbing Woody. Buzz grabs Woody and tries pulling him towards the opening.
“HEY!!!” screamed Sid as Woody is being pulled away.
Buzz almost succeeds in getting Woody to the opening, but the aliens start talking.
“He has been chosen! He must go! Don’t fight The Claw!” cried the aliens as Buzz screamed at them to stop.
Buzz then gives up with fighting the CLaw, and he and Woody are pulled up.
“All right!” cheers Sid. “Double prizes!” He grabs Woody and Buzz, then says, “Let’s go home and play!” and then laughs evilly.

There you go! I’ll get to work writing more again tonight. :slight_smile:
So, come back next week in where Woody and Buzz are at Sid’s and try to escape! This part might also include the commercial but I don’t know yet.
Talk to you all later and let me know how I’m doing!
-K9Girl