Q&A with Violet Incredible (Interactive fanfiction!)

Hey, guys! It’s me, Violet again :slight_smile: (in character this time)! And I’d like to introduce you to my first completed/“published” fanfic! A while ago, me and my friend TSS started an in-character Q&A, with me as Violet, and him as a fanboy with some interesting questions. Well, this simple interview has taken on a mind of it’s own. Now, I’m posting it up here as an “interactive” fanfic!

What I mean by “interactive” is, I wanna get readers involved! If you wish, you may submit questions of your own, and I’ll answer them as Violet. The only rules are:

(1.) Nothing inappropriate or that would violate the general rules of Pixar planet.
(2.) Nothing overly personal (just use your own judgment).
(3.) Keep general etiquette. Try to make sure what you’re asking hasn’t already been posted. And please keep it relevant to the character.
(4.) Have fun :slight_smile: ! This is no competition or contest. There are no prizes involved.
(5.) Please submit any questions you may have for Violet directly into this thread. Do not PM them to me, please.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Incredibles, or any of the affiliated characters. They belong to Disney/Pixar/Brad Bird. This fanfiction is sheerly for fun and fandom. If Pixar (or anyone else) wishes to use anything I’ve included in my fanfiction(s), they’re welcome to after asking for and receiving my permission to do so. The questions are curtsy of the askers. You will be given credit (your [user] name or nickname before your question).

(Note: Thanks to Haunt, TSS, and Mark Waid of Boom Studios for the ideas regarding Violet’s force field.)

Now, with that in mind, let’s get on with the interview :slight_smile: ! The first set of questions are ones submitted by TSS(The Star Swordsman). Comments and constructive criticisms are also welcome! (Just make sure I can tell them apart from your questions, please :wink: .)

Q&A With Violet Incredible by Violet Parr (and the members who submitted their questions)

(Before the movie)

[i][b] TSS:[/b] I know your dad and brother Dash have blond hair. Your mother has brown auburn hair. How did you get your black hair color? Were you born with it or with another natural color?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] I’m surprised how many people ask me this. Actually, my hair is natural. My grandmother had Black hair, so that’s probably why I have it. 

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Speaking of your grandmother and grandfather, are they still alive? Do they live close by to your home in Metroville?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Both of my grandparents are still alive, on my mom and dad's side. My mom's parents live pretty close. Dad's parents live on the other side of the country, though.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] When did you first discover your invisibility? Force fields? What was it like? Did your parents place any restrictions on you?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, I was able to turn invisible since I was really little, like, I don’t know, maybe about nine months. But I only started being able to generate force fields when I was four. And that kind of happened by accident. I was at a playground with a friend, and a bully started picking on us. He pushed me, and at the time, I didn’t know what happened. I just knew I was really mad, and somehow, he ended up on the ground. My mom took me by the hand and we left. And when we got home she explained to me for the first time what my powers were. You think having “The Talk” with your parents was awkward? Try having just found out you’re a super hero and then having your mom tell you that you can’t use your powers. It was, disappointing, really. I thought it would be cool; I’d have my own “bully repellent.” But Mom tells me I have to act normal. At the time I was like “What? Are you crazy?!” Then my dad told me not to be ashamed of my powers and that they made me unique. I was confused. I mean, I was being told two different things: One was that I should love my powers and accept them as a part of me, and the other was to lay low and pretend I was normal. So, yeah, that screwed me up. But I took my mom’s advice to the extreme; I became introverted, shy, and above all I hated my powers. I thought I had to be “normal” or I’d never fit in anywhere. But that was my mistake. Sorry, I’m talking too much. In simpler terms, I discovered my powers fairly young, but grew up hating them. So, uh… yeah, that’s basically it.

[i] [b]TSS:[/b] Do you favor a certain power over the other? Like do you enjoy using your force fields more than your invisibility or vice versa?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, not really. No. I mean, there's good and bad things about both of them, so, no I don't really have a favorite. I can use them both equally well in the field and... I can pull pretty good pranks on my brother with both of them so... ha ha ha… yeah.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] You moved around a lot. Did you have to move out of state? What were some good and bad experiences about moving?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, we never had to move out of state, but we did move all over to different cities. We moved a total of about eight times, so, it was hard to get settled anywhere. Like, as soon as I would start to think we’d finally be stopped, like we weren’t gonna move anymore, something would happen and our cover would be blown and we’d have to move all over again. So, I have a hard time getting comfortable anywhere, ‘cause all I could think was that, you know, we have to move again. I didn’t feel like I had any control, because… I – how do I say this? – I… I couldn’t even remember where the light switches were. You know, it was those small things that everyone should know; everyone should have the comfort of knowing. I didn’t. Then I’d – I’d never have the chance to make a lot of friends, ‘cause we moved so much. So I wasn’t use to communicating with people. I had a lot of trouble talking to people, and that didn’t help. So, it was negative in a lot of ways. I can’t really think of anything good that came out of it, because… it wasn’t a pleasant experience. The only thing I remember that I enjoyed was driving in the moving truck with my grandfather. He used to be a trucker, so that was kinda fun. But other than that, it was, um… it was a really bad experience, and I wouldn’t want to go through it again. Ya know what? I’m a liar. There was one good thing that came out of it: it made me stronger. I mean, I’m sure God had a purpose in mind, I just didn’t see it. But, um… to this day my heart skips a beat every time I smell those permanent markers. You know, the ones you use for marking boxes?

[i][b]TSS:[/b] I know you didn't get a chance to make a lot of friends because you moved around so much, but your family settled in a nice home three years since your last move. Who was your best friend while you attended Western View Junior High?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Well... I don’t really like to put one friend above the others ‘cause I know how that feels. So I mean no offence to my other friends. But my best friend is Grace Connor from my school. I've actually known her my whole life, so I knew her even before I went to my current school. And she's a super, as well, so... I can confide in her. You know, tell her things I can't tell any of my other friends. So, she's really cool. We know each other because our parents used to work together. Her Mom's a super, too, so... they introduced us when we were little, and... we really hit it off, so, yeah. That's how we know each other.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Is Kari one of your friends? If yes, tell me about her. I assume it was your idea to call her to watch your baby brother.[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Yes, Kari is a good friend of mine. A little ditsy sometimes, but she respects me. And that's more than I can say for most of the people at school. She's really, really sweet. I mean, you can't get a word in edgewise with her, but she's a great friend. We.... had a little bit of a rough patch after the babysitting incident.... But we're OK now. So, uh... yeah. Not much else to say. She's a great girl and, well you'll never be without a good conversation with her. 

And uh, yeah. It was my idea to have her baby-sit Jack-Jack. 

[i][b]TSS:[/b] By the way, whose idea was it to stow away on the plane? You or Dash?[/i] 

[b] Violet:[/b] Uh... well, that's -- there's a long story behind that. But, um... it was really both our ideas, really. He was curious about what Mom was doing, and I might've said something. And apparently I said the wrong thing, so.... It was both our ideas.

(About her)

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Are you religious? Do you have a higher power you believe in?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Um, well… I’m sorry. You kinda caught me off guard. Yes, I am. I mean, I was raised in a Christian family, so I was brought up as a Christian. But, we believe in Faith more than religion. For us, Christianity’s pretty simple: you get saved by asking God as your savior. And I believe what the Bible says. But I have no problem with people who believe differently.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Aside from your friends at school, do you have any Super Hero friends?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Yes, yes actually I do. Not many, but I do know a few other supers my age. As I said before, my best friend’s a super, and I know a few others that train at the NSA.

TSS: List your favorites
-Movie:
-Book:
-Food
-Place to hang out
-Subject in school
-Hobby
-Music
-sport

[b] Violet:[/b] Oh, wow, that’s hard. OK, well, here it is…

-Movie: Casablanca
-Book: the Bible, The Tail of Two City’s, most of Shakespeare’s stuff
-Food: Chocolate, ice cream
-Place to hang out: The park behind my school
-Subject in school: History/ Social Studies
-Hobby: Listening to music/ reading fashion magazines (Not that I’m really into fashion, I just read for the heck of it.)
-Music: Soft Rock, Alterative, Pop
-Sport: Martial Arts (Taekwondo, Karate, and Judo)

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Being a fanboy, I have done a lot of research on you. I created somewhat of a profile for you, minus a biography and miscellaneous facts. Do you think that this is accurate? Please provide feedback. 

Name: Violet Parr

Aliases: Invisigirl, Incredigirl, Invision, Shieldoette, Queen of the Unseen, Miss. Disappear

Super Powers: Invisibility, Force Fields

Arsenal/Equipment: None

Strengths: intelligent, somewhat agile, stealth, and a skilled fighter, incredible defense and strong willed

Weakness: Lack of offensive force in super powers, young, little physical attributes (i.e.: strength and speed)

Aggression: 2-3: normally called for protection or for a sneaky retrieval and not often for fights. Usually would rather solve a situation with mind than force. Even when called to combat a bad guy, she stays fairly conservative. When she sees an open target, then she goes all out.

Intelligence: 7-9: Not a super genius, but she is quite knowledgeable in a lot of subjects. With her non-aggressive fighting style, she tends to outwit her opponents fairly well. In addition, she is a good student and makes good and responsible decisions. She has to due to the fact that she gets put in charge of her siblings a lot.

Speed: 3-4: Does not have super speed like her brother, but she isn’t turtle slow. She can run pretty fast but not for a long time.

Strength: 2: Does not possess super human physical strength like her father.

Attack: 3-4: Her powers are normally used for defensive purposes, but a surprise attack while in her invisible state catches any opponent at their weakest point: when they don’t expect it. Force fields can hurt if someone rams into them . . . or if she rams into someone with her field in front of her. Working on throwing force fields (as seen in the Boom comics) doesn’t inflict physical pain, but knocks opposition off their feet and away from her. Aside from that, she is reliable, solid, and sometimes incredible in combat, and shows potential to get better.

Defense: 10: Force fields seem to be able to parry everything and anything from bullets to falling debris. Force fields can take a beating and still be sustained; depending on the amount of energy she has in her. Invisibility provides the perfect defense because bad guys can’t find her, making her a near impossible target to hit.

Agility: 5-7: Not a gymnast so that is why she isn’t rated higher than a 7, but not freaky flexible and agile like her mother. But she is quick on her feet and fast to react. I mean, dodging all of the Omnidroid arm strikes while retrieving the remote is not an easy feat.

Jump/flight: 2: can jump and that’s about it. She can float in her force field, but that’s as high as she goes.

Durability/resilience: 8-10: when she gets knocked out, knocked down, or knocked hard, you always see her rushing back in. She’s got the hardest fighting spirit in her.[/i]

Violet: Wow! You must’ve really done your research. I can’t find anything wrong with it. I think you actually did this very well. I’m flattered actually. It’s really an honor to know that someone really likes me this much! I didn’t think I was this popular, that someone would take the time to do this. Really, I think you did great, I can’t find anything wrong with it. I mean, would you like me to be more specific? Or… this is really good!

(After the movie)

[i][b]TSS:[/b] How are things going with you and Tony? Are you two still together? Have you two gone through something that nearly ended your relationship?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] We’re doing good. We’re still going out together. We’ve definitely gotten closer. We did go through one rough patch, because... you know, I had to keep skipping out on him for missions. I felt really bad about it, because he’d been patient for so long. And I wanted to spend more time with him. But, unfortunately, my job got in the way sometimes, and it just got old. He started to think that I wasn’t serious. But, now he knows. He knows I’m a super hero; and he understands. Now we don’t have any trouble and we’re doing very well, since I told him the truth. So, yeah, we’re doing pretty good.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] I would think that possibly that [you] and [your] family would have to be relocated and/or Tony would have to have his memory erased. What happened about that? Did the NSA decided to let this one slide for a special reason? Just curious...[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, actually, it was because I told him. There are some cases where it's acceptable for certain people outside your family to know you're a super, such as a family doctor, some friends, psychiatrists, and boyfriends. First off, *whispers with hand partially covering mouth* the NSA doesn't always need to know *giggling, removes hand and talks normally*. And if they do find out, all we have to do is tell them we wanted them to know.  

[i][b]TSS:[/b] What do you like about crime fighting? What do you dislike? What was the most dangerous Super Villain you’ve ever faced? Have you been called to go solo instead of tagging along with your family?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, I think the best thing about crime fighting is just how rewarding it is, and being able to help people. It’s a wonderful feeling, just… saving lives. Granted, I never thought I’d be doing anything like this in my life. I thought I was I was weak, and that I wouldn’t ever amount to anything… let alone something so important. So, I guess it’s also therapeutic for me, as it makes me feel so much better about myself, and lets me know that I have a purpose. And, it also lets me get out a lot of anger that I have no other way of venting. So, I’m helping other people and at the same time, I’m kind of helping myself. But I think the best thing, the most rewarding thing, are those few moments when people show you true gratitude. That just feels so awesome. Like, one time, when we were at the scene of a burning building, I was able to save a little girl who was inside. And once I took her out to her parents, just… the looks on their faces, it was like they just got all their hope back. I can’t even explain it. Then after wards, I was being treated for smoke inhalation, and this little girl comes over to me with the biggest smile on her face, and just wraps her arms around me and gives a huge hug. And, that’s – that’s the stuff that keeps you going. One of the most wonderful feelings in the world, and… knowing that you’re doing what God wants you to do. It’s just great! Also, getting to travel around the world for some missions ain’t bad either …*winks*

What I dislike – well, let me tell ya, it’s like my Dad always says: “You gotta be in it for the right reasons,” or… you’re gonna fall flat on your face and wanna give up, because, it’s rough. You—you go through a lot of physical and mental torture, from media, regular people, and the bad guys. I’m mean, that can screw with your head! There’s a lot of crap that super heroes take, so you gotta be ready to get your feelings hurt. And, it’s challenging physically, because I can be up all hours of the night for an emergency and then come home and still have to deal with home work. And you have to be in top physical shape, and if you get hurt or sick on the field… you gotta suck it up until it’s over. And, it does take a lot of time out of my personal life. I think that’s the hardest thing for me. I often have to give up time with friends, time with Tony, for hero work. And, sometimes, I haves trouble with my schoolwork because I’m so exhausted. So it is challenging. But, like I said, if you’re in it for the right reasons, it’s very rewarding.

As for the most dangerous super villain I’ve ever faced, that depends on what your definition of a “villain” is, and what you consider to be more evil. Most people’s idea of a villain is someone who goes around attacking people with giant laser guns demanding money and wanting to take over the world. But the sad thing is, they’re not the worst of the worst. I’ve seen the worst kind of criminals, and they don’t carry weapons of mass destruction or brag about world domination. The worst criminals… are the ones that walk the street every day, without our knowledge— the ones who hurt people emotionally. And the badest among them are the ones who prey on children. And the very worst… the very worst have no remorse for hurting anyone. I’ve see more than enough of that in my job.

But, I think the single most dangerous villain I’ve ever faced, was probably a case we took on a while ago. Some sociopath with no mercy— he attached girls—girls like me, young girls, who hadn’t done anything wrong. We were able to save his last victim before he did away with her like he did with the others. But that was one of the cases where you think, Did you really do her a favor by letting her live? I mean, it sounds horrible, but… *sigh* I don’t know what I would’ve done if I was that girl. Being tortured and attacked like that, it’s not something you ever forget. When we were tailing him, I caught up with him when he was about to kill her. When I fought him, he tried to attack me, too. He would’ve probably beaten me and killed me, and worse, if my dad hadn’t shown up. So I’ve seen plenty of evil in my life. Just…

……sighs I’m sorry. It’s just… bad memories, that’s all.

Now, if you were to ask me what villain caused the most threat, like on a worldwide scale, that would have to be Utopior. I actually gotta hand it to that guy; he knew what he was doing. He didn’t fall for the monologue trap and that kind of stuff. He was smart as heck, and had the brawn to match. But, oddly enough, he wasn’t revenge driven. He actually had this crazy utopian idea of a perfect world where there was no hate or war. Of course, it would’ve been impossible. But he had been raised by his parents to lead a “perfect” society. He just got out of hand. Plus, his parents were both political figures, so they had money coming out of their ears. So he had all the money he needed coming in from Mommy and Daddy to build and buy whatever he needed. It was actually kind of sad. He actually did have good intentions, and he was trying to make his parents proud. He just took it too far.

Actually, yes, I have been called a few times to go out on my own, but mostly for small missions like robberies and muggings. My parents think I’m still a little young and inexperienced to go out on my own for more serious missions. I kind of understand this, though. I think I’d get freaked out if I was sent out to fight somebody like Syndrome or Utopior or Baron Von Ruthless by myself. 

[i] [b]TSS:[/b] What was your most memorable mission? What was the most dangerous mission you and/or your family was called to do?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, That’s really hard. I have a lot of memorable missions. But, if I had to pick just one, I think it would be the fight with Syndrome. That was a real turning point of me, as you know. I really learned a lot that day. It helped me get the confidence I needed but never had. And I got a lot closer to my family through that. So, yeah, it’d defiantly be the fight with Syndrome. Though I did go on a lot of other missions that were memorable and that I learned a lot from and that were a lot of fun. 

And the most dangerous… hm, I’d be tempted to say the battle with Utopior, but he didn’t really fight fist-for-fist unless he had to. I’d say the most dangerous mission we’ve ever been on was a natural disaster, a volcano in South America that irrupted. The worst part was, it wasn’t just one volcano; it was a lava chain that stretched almost two miles wide. And it exploded repeatedly. Ash was everywhere, so thick sometimes, that you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face. And it caused earthquakes up to 7.9 on the Richter scale. There were cracks in the ground that cars were getting lost in. It was terrible, especially for the people living near there. People were losing their homes, belongings, family, and their lives. We all came close to dying a couple times. We were there along with many other supers from around the world as well as the local police and fire squad and missionaries sent in from around the world. Though a lot of tragedy came from the explosion, it was incredible to see how everyone was banding together to help each other. Some of the stuff we saw— children who’d lost their families being welcomed with open arms, accident victims recovering happily, crowded churches— it was amazing. It’s sad people can’t cooperate like that without having to face death.

[i] [b]TSS: [/b]Are you a skilled fighter? Do you think at the pace you are growing, learning and maturing, will you become a skilled combater like your parents?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, heh, I don’t think I’d be the best person to ask that. I’m kind of my own worst critic. I guess I am a little, but nothing like my parents. I’m better on the defense than offence, though I would like to get a piece of the action every once-in-a-while. I think I might get better when I grow up, but I don’t think I’ll be as good as Mom or Dad. But I am improving slowly; I just need a lot of practice. Hopefully, by the time I’m an adult, I’ll be ready to go off on my own completely.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] How has your powers grown since the Syndrome incident? Have you discovered anything new with your powers?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Oh, yeah. I’ve found a lot of uses for my powers that… I never even thought to use, especially with my force fields. Before I could only use my force fields for defensive purposes. And, now, I can, like, almost turn them into weapons. I can easily knock people over with them, but, you know I could already do that. But I’ve learned how to use that, but in a more deliberate way. I can also blow things up, in a sense, with them, and crush things. I was always able to lift things with them, and now, I can lift really heavy things, like things I wouldn’t be able to pick up myself. And I’m learning how to shape them, into spears or bats or other things I could use to hurt somebody. And, some of the guys down at the NSA training lab are trying to convince me that I could fly using my force field, but, eh…. I ain’t holding my breath.

As for my invisibility, I’ve learned I can turn other objects invisible, other than myself. So, when I found that out, I was like, “Cool, man!” ‘cause, that’s something I could use a lot on the field. But, the only problem is I have to really be concentrating, or I lose it. But, yeah, working on that… 

[i][b]TSS:[/b] This might be inappropriate, but when I first saw you in The Incredibles, the movie about your family, I have had a super crush on you when I first saw your character (weeks before the film was released) So if you aren’t doing anything after this interview, want get some lunch? Just kidding. But I’m sure that you get a lot of fan boys. What’s It like being a famous, young Super Hero?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] *Giggles and blushes* Well, uh… Well, first off, I’m honored! And I don’t think that’s inappropriate. Not at all. I think you’re cute. And… actually, if it were just as friends, I wouldn’t mind going to lunch sometime. I’m glad you like me so much. Thank you. *blushes again* 

Anyway, to answer your question, like I said before, it’s not easy. But, it’s defiantly rewarding. It’s funny, because, I’ll be somewhere in my super suit, whether I’m patrolling, or at some place for publicity, or whatever, and these little kids will come up and be screaming at their parents, “Look! It’s Invisigirl!” And half the time, I don’t know what the heck to do! I’m not really a social butterfly, as you probably already know, but, whenever I get out there in my super suit, and I see people cheering for us, it just fills me with such enthusiasm. Normally, you can’t get me to pose for the camera to save me life! But, for some reason, when it’s in that setting, and my family’s right there, it just feels so natural. And, I guess I don’t have to fake a smile because… I’m really happy. It feels good to make somebody’s day. And, honestly, I don’t get a lot of teenagers or adults who are big fans of us, so it’s extra special to see them come up being enthusiastic about it. Like you, I love that. As much as I love the little kids, it’s so nice to see an adult admire us. So, I really think being a super has helped bring out a more confident side of me. So, yeah, even with all its difficulties, it’s such an awesome job!

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Have you ever been to Disneyland and seen your family as costumed characters or in a parade?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Yep, we have. I’ve gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with the job they did on our parents’ costumes. They look just like them! I mean, with some oblivious mechanical differences (I mean, their heads ain’t that big and they aren’t that tall.). Kinda wondering why me and Dash ain’t there, though… Oh well.

Actually… there’s kind of a funny story about one time we went… Would you like me to tell you?

TSS: Please do. What happened at Disneyland? Tell me the story!

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, one really funny and almost bad thing that happened when we went the one time— we were at Disney Land and we were going to see the costumed versions of Mom and Dad. We were waiting in line, and there was this one boy in front of us— he couldn’t have been more than eight— who just kept staring at us. He went up to get his pictures taken and he still kept looking back at us! Finally, after we’d gone up, met with “The Incredibles,” took pictures and got autographs, we started walking away. We passed the boy while he was talking to his parents, and I heard him say, “Mommy, I don’t think they’re the real Incredibles.” 

She asked, “Why is that, Honey?” 

He said, “Because I think they’re the real ones.” And he pointed right at us! Oh my gosh! I felt like I swallowed my heart! Thank God his mom didn’t believe him, or we would ‘a been toast! 

Yeah, just a funny story I like to tell…

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Is Syndrome still alive?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Actually, nobody really knows. I mean, from what we saw, he was sucked into a jet engine. But, it was weird, because after the crash, we went through there looking for our stuff, to see if anything survived, and we didn’t find any sign of him. No body, on parts or flesh, not even blood. He could’ve been burned so badly, we couldn’t recognize him. But even the cops that cleaned it up said they didn’t find anything. And, to me, no body equals no for sure death. So, truthfully, I don’t know… 

(Summer Related)

[i][b]TSS:[/b] I'm sure you went to many vacations spots as a family. What was your favorite place to go to? How long were you there? What did you do there? Was it uninterrupted (as in you didn't have to bust out your super suit to save the day)?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, that’s tough. But I think my favorite place we’ve ever gone on vacation was… Disney! We went to Disneyland California as a gift from Pixar during the release of the movie. We were there for about a week and a half. Really, they mostly wanted us there to promote the movie, but we were treated like royalty while we were there. We got to go behind the scenes at Pixar, meet the writers and artists and other people, and they let us mess around in the studio a little. I got to draw behind a real artist’s desk. We played around in the sound studio. And we bowled-- in the atrium! They were just great! I gotta say, those guys are some of the least up-tight people I’ve ever met.

Then we got to go to the Disney park. I mean, we’d been there before, we don’t live that far from there. But we’d never gone like this. We got the celebrity treatment. Room service, backstage tickets, the whole nine yards. I mean, we got pampered! And we stayed in the nicest hotel there. And, I gotta admit…. I liked it. *giggles* We went on all the rides while we were there. But most of the time we were just the Parr family, we weren’t “The Incredibles.” We really were only in our suits and everything when we were in the parade and when we were taking pictures and signing autographs. What was funny, though, were the few times we were in our suits and just walking around, like right before we’d go somewhere. And where we were staying, it was mostly adults, so it’s not like with the kids, where it‘s like “Cool, man!”. You know, these people just stared. And a lot of ‘em were all stuffy and snooty, so me and Dash would purposefully start causing some kind of trouble just to see if we could get them to laugh. (Though he did it more than me.) But, to some up one uncomfortable experience… we got away with it a Pixar, not there. *clears throat* Yeah…

And, uh, thankfully, no, we didn‘t have to save the day or anything. Whenever we were in our suits, it was just for fun. No super villains, Thank God!

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Are you more of an indoor person or an outdoor person? Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather? If given the opportunity, when your parents go out, would you rather baby-sit your two brothers, or hire Kari and hang out with your friends?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Hm, well, for your first question, it depends on what mood I’m in. I’m not much of a sports person or anything. Honestly, I‘m not really good at them, so if I am outdoors, it’s usually just hanging out with friends or family. And it also depends on if I’m tired on not. So, if I was, like, out on a mission the night before or earlier that day, no, I won’t wanna go outside. But if I got my rest, and I’m in the mood, then, yeah, I like to be outside.

And I’m more of a warm weather person. I love the cold, but only if its raining or snowing so I can enjoy it. I like the rain for some reason. But I don’t really like extremes of hot or cold.

Now, as for would I rather watch my brothers or dump ‘em on Kari and go out with friends… again, depends on what mood I’m in… He he…. Usually, I’d stay with them, cause I know that’s better, and it’s kind of hard for others to handle them. Plus it gives us time together, which, despite our disagreements, is nice. Now, if I’ve been stuck in the house with them for days, then, yeah, I’d be calling in some relief. But I don’t know if I’d torture Kari again after what happened last time…

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Beach, pool, or water park? Shopping at the mall or picnic outdoors? Movies or stage theatre?[/i] 

[b]Violet: [/b]As long as it’s not crowded, the beach. I like getting to actually smell the ocean and pick up shells. Between walking at the mall and a picnic, depends on who I’m with. If it were my friends or just me and mom, I’d go to the mall. If it were family or just me and Tony, I’d go for the picnic. And movies, defiantly. I like theater, but I prefer movies.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Do you like to swim? Or does your younger brother like to swim more? Have you had a near drowning experience while on a mission? How long can you hold your breath underwater?[/i] 

[b]Violet:[/b] Oh, yeah, I love swimming. Dash does like to swim, but given the chance, he’d rather run.

I did almost drown on missions… a couple times. I remember one time when I fell through ice and couldn’t get back up to breathe. That-- that was one for the scariest experiences of my life! My mom had to stretch herself down just to get me. And, another time, I was chasing these bad guys, and I got caught and one of them held me face-down in a filled tub. I… almost died. And, let me tell you, I’ve had a lot of things done to me on missions, and drowning is one of the worst feelings in the world. It took me a while to get back to normal after that…

I can hold my breath for… hm, about a minute or so. I think the longest I ever went was one minute and seventeen seconds, but I came up dizzy. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did…

[i][b]TSS:[/b] When you grow up, after college, what do you plan do be when you grow up? Is there a job you would really want to have?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] I-- I really don’t know! I think I wanna do something to help people, though. Ever since I got involved with Hero work, it’s just become a passion of mine. I think I might want to do something like therapy or something. Like, be a psychiatrist. I might even go for a doctorate, but we’ll see how much I like school by then *rolls eyes*…

[i][b]TSS: [/b]I know your brother loves to play sports. What is his favorite sport? Do you compete in any sports or activities?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Oh, he likes anything where he can run. But his favorite is track. He really enjoys that. And I’m happy for him that he’s doing it now…. Meanly because it keeps him out of my hair for at least a little while.

Now, me? Not really. I do martial arts at the NSA for training, and my mom teaches me Taekwondo for self-defense, but that’s about it. I do like it, though. I play games with my family, too. And sometimes me and my friends’ll play around, but I’m usually not very good. Yeah, I-- I’m more of a bookworm than a sportsman.

You have read my comments when you PMed it to me Violet Parr. But reading it all again just makes me so happy. I’m really happy and glad that you had fun doing this. NOw I woul also love to encourage all members to participate.

That is sooo cool! I’ll try and think of some questions to ask later. :slight_smile:

Interactive fanfiction? That’s gotta be the best idea I’ve ever heard of!

Thanks for the compliments, guys :slight_smile: ! I can’t wait to see what questions you come up with! Although, I’m sorry, I never specified how to enter your questions… My bad :blush: . You can post them in this thread. But, please, don’t PM them to me.

Thanks again :smiley: !

Hey Violet. So before I give ya my next set of questions, I gotta tell ya that some of these questions came from the randomness of my friends. Some of the questions they asked were deep-thinking questions so here we go.

[i]TSS: What is your greatest fear? Have you ever had a time when you had to confront your greatest fear? Is your fear on missions different from your normal life? Are you embarassed by your fears? Who knows about your fears?

TSS: What is your favorite holiday? Why? WHat do you like to do on your favorite holiday? Does your family do any special traditions during your favorite holiday?

TSS: You are about 14 years old. You have dramatic changed since Syndrome’s (appearent) death. FOr instance, you are more outgoing and confident. However, do your parents still treat you like a child?

TSS: Favorite/Most treasured moment with your Dad/Mom/Dash/Jack-Jack?

TSS: Have you ever been to Edna’s place both Before and/or after the movie? Is yes, has she let you in her secret laboratory for designing and fabricating clothes? Since Edna made your super suit, has she done any upgrades? Or changed the fabric to make it more stronger or anything like that?

TSS: Are you a good student? Is your favorite subject also your best subject? What is your least favorte/worst subject at school? Did/do you have a teacher who made an impact on your life and on your studies? If so, describe some qualities.

TSS: Out of the number of times you moved, did you have to share a room with Dash and/or Jack-Jack? Or do you only have to share rooms when you travel on vacation? What’s it like?

TSS: If you were to choose to fight crime alone side one of your family members, which one would you choose?

TSS: Same question, but instead, a former Glory Days Super?

TSS: Have you ever asked Tony how he felt about you? He seems like a nice guy. What do you like most about your boyfriend? What was the best date you had with him?

TSS: You don’t have to ask this question because it might be too embarassing, especially if Dash finds out, but how many times have you kissed Tony? Is there one perfect kiss?

TSS: Have you ever had to rescue one of your friends while on the job? How hard was it to not blow your cover and have your identity revealed?

TSS: I’ll admit to being the target of bullies when I was growing up. You told me that you had a problem with bullies when you discovered your powers. Was he the worst? Did anyone made fun of you afterwards (before the movie)? Does anyone bully you right now? What do you do to deal with it? What did your parents tell you on how to deal with them?

TSS: Here on the forums, you get a lot of commments about your hair. While there are some discussion of the darkness of it, there are quite a few comments of how beautiful it looks. Now here is the big question: Would you shave off your entire head for $1000?

TSS: What games do you like to play with Jack-Jack?

TSS: Would you rather be punched in the face or kicked in the stomach? Have you ever been punched in the face or kicked in the stomach on your missions or on duty? Was it from a minion or a villain?

TSS: Would you rather be hit 100 times from Dash? Or hit once by Mr. Incredible?

TSS: Do you still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, etc? Does Dash?

TSS Have you had to face a Family of Super Villains?[/i]

The bolded questions are the ones that came from my friends (I changed it up a bit for Violet Parr). If you are curious of how these questions came up, feel free to ask. I can’t wait to read your answers. I hope that you get some more questions from other members of PP as well.

This is sooo cool!! I love this. :smiley:

If you want, you can post questions you have for Violet MBProductions13.

O nice!!

Yeah, if you have any questions for her, she’ll be more than happy to answer them.

Ok here are some of my questions. :smiley:

1. Do you think you are more like your mother or your father?
  2. What is your middle name?
  3. Does Tony know that you’re a superhero?
  4. Besides for fighting bad guys, does your family do any other activities together?
  5. How are your grades in school?
  6. Do you think that you enjoy fighting crime as much as your parents?
  7. When did you learn that your parents were superheros and when you found out what did you think?
  8. What are 3 of your favorite childhood memories?
  9. Do you have any aunts/uncles and if you do what are their names, do they have powers?
  10. How do you feel about having 2 younger brothers?
  11. Have your parents ever embarassed you, if so when and where?
  12. How did you feel after the battle with Syndrome was over?
  13. What is your favorite TV show?

[ The Star Swordsman- Thanks for giving some more questions :slight_smile: ! And for letting MBproductions13 know he could ask as well :wink: . And I did some of the questions, but I haven’t finished. So this is what I’ve got so far.

MBproductions13- Thanks for the questions :smiley: ! They’re really good ones. I’ll answer them when I’m done with TSS’s questions :wink: .

Thanks for the questions, guys :slight_smile: ! I’m glad to answer them.
Thanks to TSS for the “Bilet” idea :wink:.
Now, back in character…]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, first off, thanks to you and your friends for the great questions! And I'd love to hear how they came up.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] What is your greatest fear? Have you ever had a time when you had to confront your greatest fear? Is your fear on missions different from your normal life? Are you embarrassed by your fears? Who knows about your fears?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] You mean besides hot guys? Heh... Anyway, that's kinda though. First off, I'm afraid of heights, but I wouldn't call that my worst fear. Fire scares me, but it's not like my force-field can't stand up to it. And those I have to face on a daily basis with my job. But, my worst fear is loosing my family. And I face that all the time. It's frightening, knowing that we could go out for a call one day, and they'd never come back. Nothing I even like to think about... One time, we almost lost Dash. He was chasing after a getaway car and got hit. When I saw that car hit him, I thought my heart stopped. And when they took him to the hospital, only Mom could go in the ambulance with him; the rest of us had to drive. All I could think was, [i]Is he okay?[/i] I was relived when we got there and he was okay. It's just something you just gotta learn to deal with when you do what we do.

And, I think my main fear is the same in both my real life and on the job: losing my family. That's something I’m always worried about. But for the more minor ones, yeah, their different. In real life, I'm afraid of approaching people I don't know (especially boys), and embarrassing myself in front of crowds. On the job, It's more fear for safety and of getting hurt. I am a little embarrassed, but not that bad, or I wouldn't be telling you. As for who knows, my friends and family, or anyone that really catches on to them. I'm not really sure.

But, you can’t let fear hold you back. You just gotta learn to use it to your advantage, it gives you adrenaline when you need o fight, and tells  you when you need to run. Everyone has fears. The trick is using them to your advantage.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] What is your favorite holiday? Why? What do you like to do on your favorite holiday? Does your family do any special traditions during your favorite holiday?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Oh, Christmas, defiantly! First, it’s Jesus’ birthday! So it’s really important. And it’s also a time when my family gets together a lot. So I get to see friends and family and hang out with them. Plus, I get my mom’s chocolate chip cookies! I know every kid says heir mom makes the best, but I’m pretty sure it’s true when I say it. And, we do have a lot of traditions. Though, I think my favorite is, on Christmas Eve, we all sit down together and read [i]The Christmas Story[/i] and have milk and cookies. And we finish off the night with [i]It’s a Wonderful Life[/i] (but by the end, pretty much everybody but me‘s asleep). Also, there’s kind of an unofficial tradition that me and Dash have developed. Mom and Dad put most of the presents under the tree about a week before Christmas Day. So when they aren’t looking, me and Dash try to figure out what’s in them, and then when we open them, we see who got the most right. It’s just such a fun and warm holiday. And I really love the snow, I just gotta cover up real good.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] You are about 14 years old. You have dramatically changed since Syndrome's (apparent) death. For instance, you are more outgoing and confident. However, do your parents still treat you like a child?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Um… Nnnnooo… not really. I mean, I sometimes feel a little left out when they-- go out on missions, and I-- I get stuck with Jack-Jack, and have to sit on the sidelines while they have all the fun…. And I’m just… *mumbles aimlessly for a few seconds* BUT, no, they don’t treat me like a child. After all, they do tell me I’m the most responsible and often leave me to watch over my brothers when their not home. So, yeah, I think they trust me for the most part. But there are a few things where I’d like a little more responsibility. But, I guess it’s sometimes good I don’t, because I think I might get overwhelmed.

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Favorite/Most treasured moment with your Dad/Mom/Dash/Jack-Jack?[/i]

[b]Violet[/b]: Hm, that’s a hard one. Well, let’s see…

[b]With my dad:[/b] This one’s kinda hard. When I was younger, me and Dad weren’t real close. But ever since that first mission, he’s become a lot more attentive. And in the past six months or so, we’ve had a lot of great experiences. A couple months ago, I had gotten really sick with The Super’s Flu. It’s basically like the regular flu, but like ten times worse, AND it screws with your powers. It was the worst sickness I’d ever had in my life. One night, I was really, [i]really[/i] sick. And that night there was a call for an emergency Downtown. Well, of course I couldn’t go. So Mom and Dash go to get in their super suits, but Dad just didn’t seem to want to move. Mom asked him what was up, and he said, “She’s too sick to leave her alone. I’ll stay here with her.” Dad! I mean, that shocked me. For once, I came before his job. I was that important in his eyes. And what was even better, that night, when the worst of it hit me, he was right there with me. He held me tight and tried to make me feel better. I was really happy about that, and Mom was proud of him, too. Even though I was sick as a dog, I felt great.

[b]With my mom:[/b] This one’s really hard. Me and my mom have had a lot of memorable experiences together. But… I think the [i]MOST[/i] memorable moment we’ve ever had together was one time when we were at the mall together, and we were with a few other young girl supers from the NSA (including my best friend). Mom was kinda trying to help me make some friends. Well, I wasn’t really all that comfortable at first. We just didn’t seem to hit it off. As if things could get any worse, my worst enemy from school shows up with her gang, and starts mocking me and Grace, right in front of the other girls. We just walked away, as usual. Mom saw, and she decided to do something about it. She gathered all of us together. She asked if we wanted to “have some fun.” I could tell she had something going in that semi-twisted mind of hers. She gave us some ideas that… well, they were so bad they were good! We just teased the girls that made fun of us, that’s all. But what was funny was they had no idea what was happening to them! What was especially funny was when I hid in a cloths rack (so my cloths weren‘t visible), turned invisible, and tied their shoe laces together. We did a few other… naughty tricks; but it really helped loosen us all up, and at the same time, gave the “bad girls” a taste of their own medicine. It turned out to be a really cool experience. And I did make a few friends. But I think I realized for the first time how cool my mom is.

[b]With Dash[/b]- Hm, well, that’s another tough one. I mean, as much as me and Dash sometimes don’t get along, we really do love each other (weather he wants to admit it or not). But if I had to pick an experience, it was the battle with Syndrome. And if I had to pick one instance from that experience, when he defended me from the guard the almost shot me. That was very brave of him to do that, and risk his own life at that. I mean, he’s never even defended me to Mom when I get blamed for something he did. This was a big step forward. I was just so-- so… proud of him. I think we both enjoyed fighting together, especially since it wasn’t against each other for once. That’s defiantly a day I’ll never forget…

[b]With Jack-Jack[/b]- When he learned how to say my name! Oh, man, that took him a while. He’d been calling me “Vi” or “Bilet” for a while, and I was trying and trying to get him to say my whole name. One day, we were just sitting on the couch together watching TV, and out of the blue, I hear really quiet, “Violet.” I look down at Jack-Jack (who’s on my lap) ‘cause I wasn‘t sure it was him. And he gets all excited and starts clapping and laughing like crazy, and he says it again! OH.MY.GOSH. I screamed so loud! Poor Mom thought I as having a coronary. I grabbed Jack-Jack and started jumping up and down. I took him to Mom and got him to say it again!

Man, for the next week I was showing him off. “Look what I finally thought him!”

[b][i]TSS:[/b] Have you ever been to Edna's place both Before and/or after the movie? Is yes, has she let you in her secret laboratory for designing and fabricating clothes? Since Edna made your super suit, has she done any upgrades? Or changed the fabric to make it more stronger or anything like that?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, I’d never been there [i]before[/i] the mission, but ever since the fight with Syndrome I’ve been in-and-outta’ there virtually every week! But mostly for repairs. I have been in her secret lab several times. It seems like she’s always got some “new-and-improved” contraption down there. She’s done a few upgrades. She’s made the tracking device more actuate and less easy of others to hack into and trace. E’s also recently added a few gadgets for me to play with. That’s been nice, especially since my powers are mostly for defense. And she’s already talking about making me a whole new suit, with it’s own design and everything. But I think I’d rather wait for that. I’m not quite ready to go off on my own yet. Besides… I gotta settle on a name first!

[i][b]TSS[/b]: Here on the forums, you get a lot of comments about your hair. While there are some discussion of the darkness of it, there are quite a few comments of how beautiful it looks. Now here is the big question: [b]Would you shave off your entire head for $1000?[/b][/i]

[b]Violet: NO![/b] You saw me in the bonus features before they finished animating me! I’d look terrible as a baldy! Besides… I already had to cut almost all my hair off once (Thank you, Mr. Bubblegum……); I don’t wanna do it again!

[Till next time,
–Violet Parr~ :stuck_out_tongue: God Bless!]

Oh VIolet, you come up with the most amazing answers. In fact, I now question if you really are the real VIolet Parr. Do you have a secret that you want to share with us? :wink:

Anyways, I really love your answers. They all sound like something Violet would actually say. SOme of the answers, I expected (especially the shaving the head). And a few answers really surprised me. But over all, you stayed in character really well. I can’t wait for you to answer the rest…

Speaking of which, you asked how some of the questions I asked came up. Well, most of these questions came from discussions with my friends. Others were kind of random. But you asked, so here is how the questions came up.

This question came up one summer while I was having fun at a swimming pool with my friends. We all tried to see who could hold their breath the longest. That was when I realized that most SUper Heroes I know can hold their breath for what seems like forever. But I was wondering about you, a teenaged, blooming Super Hero. And the drowning part came up because one of my friends can’t swim. He said, “if you throw me in the water, I’m gonna frolic like a little girl, then I’ll wait for someone to save my unconscious corpse”. Since drowning is a pretty big fear in society, I was wondering if someone tried to drown you before.

SPeaking of which, is the creepy bad guy and the bathtub the only near drowning experience you had? It seems like it was the scariest. But I could imagine that you probably had more. (hint: new question) :wink:

One of my group of friend just had a family member pass away. So I asked her what does she remember the most about them. She explained in great detail, and reminded me to treause every moment you can with your family, because you never know when their last day on earth will be.

Since most of my friends plan on transfering, we each asked each other what our plans, and our ultimate dream jobs were.

I told my friends that I wanted to be a teacher, so we had a long conversation about favorite subjects, how they learned them, favorite teachers, methods that worked for them, and other things. This discussion was really insightful for a possible future career of mine.

We were talking about “Favorite Super Hero”. The word was bolded because when I mentioned that you and your family were my favorites, they told me that if I was to only pick one, which one would I take

Now this questions was easy for me to answer. :wink: But I wanted to know who would you fight crime with if you wanted to bring one person along.

This question was one of the main themes for my current story. (which I plan to continue when this semester is over. I promise!!!)

Friends and I were talking about things we are willing to do for money with in reason. I noticed you have beautiful hair, so I was wondering if you would shave it off to be 1000 dollars richer. :unamused:

The first question came from a dare from one of my friends to another friend of mine. (but instead of the stomach, the target was much lower :unamused:) THe other questions were from my thinking. In my stories, your character fights a lot… and I mean A LOT. So I was wondering what were you thinking, and feeling .

A “would-you-rather” question from my friend, but replace your dad with Donkey Kong and Dash with SOnic the Hedgehog. (a big Super Smash Bros Brawl fan)

Well, those are my reasons. I can’t wait until you answer the rest. The questions I’m most anxious and excited to hear answered are:

[i]TSS: Have you ever asked Tony how he felt about you? He seems like a nice guy. What do you like most about your boyfriend? What was the best date you had with him?

TSS: You don’t have to ask this question because it might be too embarassing, especially if Dash finds out, but how many times have you kissed Tony? Is there one perfect kiss?

TSS: Have you ever had to rescue one of your friends while on the job? How hard was it to not blow your cover and have your identity revealed?

TSS: I’ll admit to being the target of bullies when I was growing up. You told me that you had a problem with bullies when you discovered your powers. Was he the worst? Did anyone made fun of you afterwards (before the movie)? Does anyone bully you right now? What do you do to deal with it? What did your parents tell you on how to deal with them?

TSS: Would you rather be punched in the face or kicked in the stomach? Have you ever been punched in the face or kicked in the stomach on your missions or on duty? Was it from a minion or a villain?

TSS: Would you rather be hit 100 times from Dash? Or hit once by Mr. Incredible?

TSS Have you had to face a Family of Super Villains?[/i]
Good luck.

TSS

Ok, thanks Violet. :smiley: :sunglasses: & great answers to TSS’s questions!

[b:1ut55ejc]TSS-[/b:1ut55ejc] [quote:1ut55ejc]Oh Violet, you come up with the most amazing answers. In fact, I now question if you really are the real Violet Parr. Do you have a secret that you want to share with us? :wink: [/quote:1ut55ejc]

Okay, that’s it, I can’t hide it anymore. Yes! I am :oops: ! I was hiding all this time so I wouldn’t get plastered with fan mail, so I’d get treated like a normal person. But I can’t do it any more! Yes, I’m Violet!

(Okay, I wish ;-) )

But, anyway, sorry I’ve been gone so long. There’s been a lot going on. But I’ll save that for another thread. (But I’ll let Violet give her explanation.) Everything’s okay, though don’t worried.

[back in character]

[b:1ut55ejc]Violet:[/b:1ut55ejc] Hey guys! I’m back. Sorry I was gone for so long. Thanks again to [b:1ut55ejc]TSS[/b:1ut55ejc] and [b:1ut55ejc]by MBproductions13[/b:1ut55ejc] For the great questions and compliments. You guys make me feel awesome! Here’s what’s been going on:

Okay, so, Christmas. 'Bout two weeks before Christmas, relatives came over. We had a great time. But they don’t know about our hero work, so I couldn’t let them see me answering questions as Violet Incredible (even under a fake persona). They finally left three days after New Years (I love them dearly, but their welcome was very much over stayed). January, hectic. Back to school with a buttload of home work. It’s my first year in high-school, so it’s a little crazy. Practically the only other thing I really had time for was throwing on a scarf for the unusually cold weather. February, Hero work overload. Bank-robberies, puppies in storm drains, some guy that stole a car trying to get away through the city sewer system…

(My friends: Hey Vi, how do you like to spend your weekends?

Me: Wading waste deep in someone else’s… :roll: :-\ )

One date with Tony, really the only brake I got, besides a broken finger…That wasn’t a fun mission. March, Mom’s birthday! More hero work, more home work, allergies.

School held a small talent-show-type-thing, that they, in sorts (by grading us on it), made mandatory to get some of the shyer kids (e.g. Me) "to be more confident in putting them selves out there." Long story short, I personally don’t think I can sing, but nobody believed me when I told them I can play the Saxophone, till opening night… I didn’t place, but I blew 'em away when I did "Hands to Heaven."

But I’m back. I can’t promise consistency, but I’ll try. Anyway, I’ll answer a couple questions. I’ll just pick some easy ones because I’m gonna have o go to bed soon:

[i:1ut55ejc][b:1ut55ejc]MBproductions13[/b:1ut55ejc]: What is your middle name?[/i:1ut55ejc]

[b:1ut55ejc]Violet:[/b:1ut55ejc]: I have two, actually-- Ann Ember. [i:1ut55ejc]Ann[/i:1ut55ejc] is my Mom’s middle name, and Mom told my Papa (her dad) that he could pick my middle name. That’s what he picked. Dad loved the name [i:1ut55ejc]Ember[/i:1ut55ejc] (He loves the really elegant, different names. He’s actually the one that suggested [i:1ut55ejc]Violet[/i:1ut55ejc]). When they narrowed down the names, they couldn’t choose between the two. So they used both. Plus they liked that it turned out as "Violet, ann ember." They said it calls me a burning light, which is great as a name. Mom always said their’s a lot of power in names. I think they chose the right one for me.

[i:1ut55ejc][b:1ut55ejc]TSS:[/b:1ut55ejc]SPeaking of which, is the creepy bad guy and the bathtub the only near drowning experience you had? It seems like it was the scariest. But I could imagine that you probably had more. (hint: new question) :wink: [/i:1ut55ejc]

[b:1ut55ejc]Violet:[/b:1ut55ejc] Yeah, I have. I’ve fallen into a frozen lake and caught my leg on the safety rope, that got caught on a rock. Mom had to stretch in and save me. I almost got hypothermia from that. Ironic, huh? And I once was diving, searching a plane wreck for evidence of what happened, and my 02 supply malfunctioned, and I couldn’t find my way out. [i:1ut55ejc]That[/i:1ut55ejc] was terrifying. I think I’ve had a few others, but I can’t remember them.

Thanks again, guys! I’d answer more, but I’m passed bedtime already. And I gotta get some rest. You never know when the world’ll come under attack, or when there’ll be a pop-quiz at school… See Ya!

[b:1ut55ejc][i:1ut55ejc]–Violet Parr~[/i:1ut55ejc][/b:1ut55ejc]

Sounds like you have had a really busy few days huh? I always knew that life as a super hero is hard, but you make it sounds like you have no time to rest except at night time. I mean, you should try to slow down and relax, but if you listen to my advice, there goes another bad guy, and it’s up to you and your family to save the day. Talk about stress. I’m glad that you can take the time off to enjoy yourself, your friends, and Tony though.

Sounds like a very fun weekend you had. very enjoyable. Thanks for posting that up.

Beatuiful middle name. A person’s middle name is so hidden, but it is part of their beautiful name. i love it. Ann Ember. Sounds very powerful.

Hypothermia huh? Did your mom dive in and streched to save you or did she stay out and reached in? How did she find you? Did she felt around or was someone guiding her?

And diving searcing a plane wreck? Oxygen malfuction? Of my god. What happened? Deatail please (when ever you can.)

I love it Violet Parr. Thanks for keeping htis updated. Hope you can pop up again, or facebook me if possible.

If not a superhero what would you choose as a career? Also do you think you’ll have a part-time job to maintain a secret identity when you get older and if so what would you want to do?

I love this! Brilliant idea. I will definitely submit some questions later on.

[Hey, guys! Okay, I might not have a good excuse, but Violet does :wink: . Might I mind you, I do have a timeline for my TI fics, and I try to keep this fic consistent to it (even though TI takes place in the sixties, so just pretend that we took a time machine back to TI time.) I chose a really good and time-accurate excuse for Violet here. Just something to keep in mind while reading :slight_smile: ! But the villains I just made up as I typed, so don’t take them too seriously just yet. Okay, now, back in character…]

[b]Violet:[/b] Hey, guys! Sorry for the delay. But I've been through a lot recently. I had a really bad run-in with a pair of super villains-- Frantic and Appearance. To describe them in a sentence, he was a power-hungry narcissist and she was a sadist with nothing better to do than help Frantic get rid of anyone who got in the way of his quest for control. We were sent after him and after trailing him for quite some time we finally caught up to him. But we got caught. He was going after Dash, and then he was gonna have Appearance kill us one-by-one, and make Dad watch. I had been knocked out and left a mile past no-where and a kilometer from Mr and Mrs. Bad Guy‘s lair. I got there, as he was about to kill Dash. I told him to leave him alone and take me, and.. I kinda got into a really bad brawl with him and... well, basically got the crap beat out of me. I was going to answer more questions, but... I was at death’s door there for a while. I broke about half the bones in my body, ripped muscles, damaged internal organs, and received every other type of injury you can imagine. I was in the hospital for over three months, and recovering in bed for another two. I only went back to hero work a week and three days ago, and [i]all[/i] the effects still haven't worn off. I still get a little sorer than I should after a day on the field. So, that's why I was gone. And don't worry about Couple of Crime, they’re safe on death-row awaiting a formula to be concocted that can evade the antibodies that their bodies generated thanks to one of his miracle drugs... Too bad they don't do execution by rifle anymore. I'd be in that line-up.... (Well, there was a peak into my brain that I probably shouldn't have let you have.)

But, anyway, I’m a lot better now. Thought I am still really soar sometimes. But I’m glad to be back on the job, none-the-less. And Back to answering your questions. I’ll start with a few for now. I have to go to bed soon.

First off, [b]TSS[/b]: No, it's not easy being a super. But it's well worth it if you're in it for the right reasons. I’ve recently had some time for myself, though. Like I said, that was just an unusually busy time. And, yeah, sorry for the gross-out… Thanks. I like my name pretty much, beginning, middle, middle, and end. And, as for your questions…

[i][b]TSS:[/b] Hypothermia huh? Did your mom dive in and stretched to save you or did she stay out and reached in? How did she find you? Did she felt around or was someone guiding her?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b] Yeah, not a pleasant feeling. Actually, she stayed out, Dad held her feet, and she stretched her torso into the water to look for me. There was enough light peeking through the ice for her to find me. She pulled me out, Dad patted my back to help me cough the water up, they wrapped me in a thermal blanket, and took me back to the lodge where we were staying. I’ll tell ya, sheets clean outta’ the dryer never felt so good.

TSS: And diving searching a plane wreck? Oxygen malfunction? What happened? Detail please (when ever you can.)

[b]Violet:[/b] Well, me and my family were on an island in the Pacific, and we were actually there for another mission. We got called to investigate plane crash. We were about, hm.... I wanna say 1000 feat down or so. And, unfortunately you can't scream for help under water. And the oxygen malfunction was caused by a valve getting stuck. Had to take off my O2 tank and bust open a half-broken window just to get out. Not an easy feat. I had to get out so quickly, then I had to slow myself down on the way up so I wouldn’t get the bends. It sucked... big time............

On the way up, I swear that light I was starring at wasn't the sun………

That. Was creepy. Between my head spinning, the weightlessness of the water, and the light, I couldn't tell of it was just my brain or if I came close to those Pearly Gates. I hadn‘t ever appreciated a breath of air so much. That's something that's taken for granted all to much. What makes me upset though, is how easily it forgotten about again, even by me. So thank you for bringing that back to my attention.

Dad actually helped me back into the boat that was carrying us. He pretty much kept me in his arms the whole way back to shore. Mom was very worried. But she knew I was gonna be okay. She just kept a close eye on me the next few days because of how fast I came up. She knows what the bends looks like. She used to be a nurse before I was born as her regular job. And Dash, he was scared, but the second Mom said I was okay, he turned back to his normal annoying self. 

Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt in the actual crash, and no one was left behind. We were just trying to find out what happened.

[i][b]mentalguru[/b]- If not a superhero what would you choose as a career? Also do you think you'll have a part-time job to maintain a secret identity when you get older and if so what would you want to do?[/i]

[b]Violet:[/b]- I have every intention of holding a regular job, because, honestly… being a super hero don’t pay all that well*snicker*… I’m really thinking I’d like to be a psychiatrist. I think since I became a super hero, my Dad’s gene for getting addicted to helping people kicked in.

Really fabulous work Violet Parr. I love it . I love the responses. It’s hard for me to distinguish between you and the real Violet Parr. Keep it up. I can’t wait to see what you have in for next.