Toy Story Fanfiction for Buzz and Jessie

Did you like the story?

• Yes!!!
  • No Way You Suck!
  • Eh So-So

0 voters

I totally got obsessed with Buzz and Jessie after seeing Toy Story 3 ^^ and I’m a writer so i gave my first ever fanfiction shot at writing about them. ^^’ please tell me if you like it or hate it YDD I might post a better version on fanfiction.com if i need work on it. This is what i have for a first chapter so far its before Toy Story 3 so ya… Enjoy!
Oh ya the song she’s sing is Don’t Let Me Down heh

My red yarn hair whipped past my face as I pulled up from my crouch. This was the moment when your heartbeat waited just one little bitty second till your throat caught wind of your voice; then it all breaks free in a loud shudder.
“Don’t Let Me Down.” I created edge to my voice has I held an imaginary microphone up to my eager mouth. “Don’t leet mee Doowwn.” I breathed in some air as I felt the dizziness in my head leave tingles. “Don’t let me Down. Don’t let me doown.” Another small breath as I looked up at the moon with a loving gaze. My voice might have a bit of a western twist but they don’t call me the Yodeling Cowgirl for nuthin! And there ain’t nuthin like singing on a full moon. “Noobody ever loved me like he does. Oh he does! Yeeeeaaaasss he does!” ‘And if somebody loved me like she do me. Oo, she do mee. Yees she does.’ The melodic voice of one heck of a singer sung inside my head. Ever since that girl of Andy’s made him watch ‘Across The Universe’ it was the only song I could think of. I’m pretty sure I looked pretty darn stupid when I herd her singing it; bet my mouth was big as hell and half of Texas. I laughed out and pulled the ‘microphone’ towards my chest. I was surprised that space toy Buzz would even bother to watch the movie. Guess he’s just a big oh softy on the inside. While Woody is a softy on the outside; he shows it enough with Bo anyways.
My microphone vanished as I put a finger to my chin and rested my elbow on my other arm. “Hmmm. I wonder how many more days till…” I looked over towards Andy’s desk and tried to make out the calendar. I herd a soft grunt and turned my head letting my arms fall.
“How many days till what?” Said Buzz as he pulled himself onto the top of the dresser with me. I smiled at him slyly and raised an eyebrow. I wonder if he had herd me singing.
“You spyin on me Ranger?” I put a hand to my hip as I lifted the tip of my boot up a bit to make it lift to the side some. He laughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
“I-um. Well I was coming to-um. You know talk to you.” Buzz rubbed at his white and green colored plastic arm. I laughed loudly making him sag. “Jessie you know I would-” I put a finger to his lips.
“Oh hush I’m just messin with you.” I gave another giggle at him as he huffed. I put my elbow on his shoulder and looked down at him. “So then what did you want to talk about?” He leaned his neck to the side inside of the space suit as if trying to avoid my touch. His face seemed to get a bit red and I was taken aback.
“Well… I-um. Well… I- Ugh~” He groaned and threw his hands in the air. “You always seemed to run off somewhere when there was a full moon. I mean I’m a Space Ranger and all, so I was wondering what the connection was.” His words rushed all out in his broad throaty voice. I raised an eyebrow.
“I run off somewhere huh? How did you figure that?” I was super curious by now so there was no way I was going to let him get away without giving me details on this whole hullabaloo. He looked at me annoyed.
“Jessie you’re the loudest thing in the toy box.” Gosh darn it he got me there. I was hoping to get more outa him than announce. Heck I’m just mean; but nuthin is cuter than a stutterin space toy. I rubbed his head roughly with a laugh.
“You was worried about me, I know.”
“I never said that!” He rushed in and I bit back another laugh.
“Ok ok on with whatever we were talking about. What was it again? Hmmm.” I put my finger up to chin.
“I get it then. You don’t want to talk about it; its fine.” He turned around as if he were going to go back down the dresser. “I just thought maybe you’d tell me; since you haven’t told anyone else.” He lifted his head. “Well IF you haven’t told anyone else.” I laughed.
“Buzz, IF I would tell anyone secrets about me, you’d be the first and most likely the only person I’d tell.” He turned his head to looked at me.
“R-really?” I couldn’t help but laugh loudly at that. He groaned at that and stomped back over to me. “Jessie will you quit laughing at me?!” He had grabbed my shoulders and was staring into my eyes intently. His face was red and his mouth was upturned in a frown. I kicked my feet out and fell back laughing even louder than before. Buzz pulled me up swiftly and put a hand on my mouth. He was surprisingly close to my face has he continued his aggravated assault. “Your going to wake everyone up.” He whispered fiercely. My face got hot as I realized how ‘not’ flustered he was. I tried to talk but of course all that came out was muffled noises. Buzz got a smirk and my brows furrowed with frustration. I was about to pull away from him but as soon as I moved my arms he slid his arm down and pinned me closer to him.
I blushed furiously as I hissed, “What in tar nation are you doing you stupid space toy?!” I kicked my legs making loud clicks. He bent down and grabbed those too. He held me tightly as I kicked and tried to struggle as much as I could.
“You wont corporate unless I use force. So I’m using force. Now be quiet you’ll wake everyone up, Including Andy.” I huffed and gave one finally thrust of struggle before I just pouted.
“Ok you got me. Now what.” I looked at him with annoyance. He pondered that for a second letting eyes wander to the side.
“Actually I don’t have a clue.” He turned to look at me with a small smile. I fought off a laugh but I couldn’t help the quivering upturn of my lips. He frowned. “But I can improvise.” He must think I’m laughing at him. I mean I was but, he must take it as making fun of him. I wanted to laugh at that so I just turned my head away as I bit my lip. In a way I sort of was laughing at him, but I couldn’t help it. He was so friggin cute! Every time he makes one of those faces my insides go crazy with happiness. The only way to let it out is to laugh. I turned back to Buzz and he looked worried. I raised an eyebrow.
“What?” He looked away from me and muttered, “Nothing.” I rolled my eyes. His hands kept opening and closing like he was nervous about something. I would have wondered about it longer but I was trying to time it right to jump outa his arms. When I thought it was safe I jumped up and landed on my feet with a “Woohoo!” Buzz was so startled by the movement that he was froze. I leaned on my heels moving my upper body towards him. “Haha.” I waved a finger at him. “I sooo know I wont wake anyone up because I never have. Your just being mean.” I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked even more shocked than before. I put my hands on my hips straightening up. “If you must know what I do on a full moon then I’ll tell you.” I looked over to the moon and it was as bright and beautiful as it ever was. “I may not like the dark, but… The moon is very symbolic in many ways. Its mostly viewed as a ‘girl’ and most mysterious critters love the full moon. One of those critters is a wolf.” I raised my brows as I looked at him. “And as it happens, I like wolves. They have the tendency to howl at the moon so I make it a point to honor that virtue.” I walked over to Buzz and turned him around so we were facing outside. I placed my arm on his shoulders and leaned on him. “I’m sure you herd enough of my ‘howling’ when you were spying right?” I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow and he jolted.
“I-I didn’t mean to spy on you. I was… I was just worried.” His cheeks turned pink and he looked away from me. I pulled him close to me till our heads touched.
“You ain’t got to worry about me Buzz. I’m a big girl I can handle things better than I used to.” I smiled and looked at the moon sadly. An image of Emily popped into my head. She had short red hair the last time I saw her. I thought she’d love me again… But she didn’t, at least not as much as she had. I always thought of her and occasionally had my claustrophobic panics. Lately though I’d been trying to get over them.

I LOVE this. It’s great, and you should do more. I like when he kept pinning her, but I don’t know why. It just looks cute in my head :smiley:

Thank you~~ ^^ YD i know i was wondering about that one the most cause i didn’t know if i just liked it to much to really wonder if that was Buzzish YDD

I love it! So cute! :smiley:

And don’t worry…your not the only obsessive buzz/jessie fan right now! XD

Continue!

=_= i know its horrible but idk when i’ll post more. My grandma has been in the hospital and i’m trying to get a job aaaannndd i have summer reading for schooool and im lazzzy and good for nuthin’ YDD i’ll try to write as soon as i can and post as soon as i can though ^^

Aww srry bout your grandma hope she feels better and good luck on getting a job and your story is no where close to horrible im actully working on a jessie and buzz fan fic my self
Dnt put ur self down :smiley:
You have real talent and btw theat song she sings “dont let me down” i absolutly love that song i grew up listening to it as a kid. Well i still am a kid but im aproaching high school next year 8D

^^ thanks Y3 mwahaha actually ive just started another Toy Story fanfic >> i get to many ideas from all the fan art on devaintART.com yall should really check them out my favorite artist is YoukaiYume ^^ she has live chat sessions too where you can watch her draw As you talk to other fans about ideas and stuff _
From her i got the idea to make a sort of outlaw fanfiction with them. ^^’ i dont want to say much about it because I don’t want to tease anyone >3< idk when I’ll post still and the outlaw one is being written in a spiral for now so >.< ya

I would absolutly love to cheak out YoukaiYume on DevaintART but there is only 1 computer in my house, and its my dads and he has it blocked but, i will deffinetly try when im at a friensd house :slight_smile: I’m not even close to finishing mine and i have like 25 pages!(I easily get carried away ;D) so many ideas so little space in my notebook
Wish me Luck!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I knoow i have the same problem with ideas YD and i feel your pain with the computer problem ^^’ when i go out of town i dont internet _ and i loove to go to this small town so ya YD ^^ mwahaha goodluck then with your stories Y3 hopefully we will both be happy with ours

Yea my dad loves his computer…and i mean LOVE it crashed once and he sent it all the way to Texas to get it fixed! and we live in Las Vegas. Well i dnt really blame him cause his computer is a flatscreen. LOL
My fanfic is getting really hard because well…its in third person in the point of view of Jessie.And im not western so its kind of hard to speak like her. So did you have that problem?? :question:
Do you have any advice??

^^ thanks Y3 mwahaha actually ive just started another Toy Story fanfic >> i get to many ideas from all the fan art on devaintART.com yall should really check them out my favorite artist is YoukaiYume ^^ she has live chat sessions too where you can watch her draw As you talk to other fans about ideas and stuff _
From her i got the idea to make a sort of outlaw fanfiction with them. ^^’ i dont want to say much about it because I don’t want to tease anyone >3> their crazy YDD but i looked up western sayings and i thought of things for when she could say them so it kind of helps you get ideas too ^^ And i tried to watch the parts of Toy Story 2 when she talked the most and stuff. Ive wanted to watch the third movie again but it just left our theaters == So ya you just gatta try and watch what she does and then just put in little things when you think shes gotten off the western track ** i think YDDD ^^’

It just left your theaters?? Wow in Vegas it came out June 18 so i don’t think it will be leaving any time soon.Oh well i have a website where you can watch Toy Story 3 if you like…
Yeah i always watch her every movement but sometimes im just so lost for what to put on the page :slight_smile: it gets really irritating i also read alot of books to help me and when im writing in a certain fashion like lets say i was writing a third peson story on a French girl then i would listen to French music you catch what im saying?? Its kind of a way i get my inspiration because im Virtuoso :wink:

YDD that’s exactly what i do YD i bought the Toy Story favorites CD just for the Spanish song YDDD I usually try and look at the story books they have at the stores like the big one _ he art is really cute in it too YD oh and there’s videos on the Toy Story 3 site its awesome
no i think ill wait til it comes out on DVD or something YD my laptop is really slow with videos and the fast computer doesn’t have sound =_=

LOL i am always at the toy story website!! I absolutly love the videos and weekly contests:) LOL i don’t have anything toy story. I want to but i don’t have that kind of money at the moment so i make due to what i have or ill listen to the cd on the internet or something :sunglasses: . Oh i found a pic on this website i think ull love it!! ill try to attach it :wink:
Actully ill give you the website im not sure how to attach photos yet :open_mouth:

smashingshare.com/2010/07/20 … 3-fan-art/

LooK for the fan art pic named : Hey there spaceranger-color-by~Jv5T-W3[/url]

Well i had some Jessie dolls from when i was younger though i only have one hat! -3-
Y3 love the website the pics are so cute ^^

1 hat?? i had a slinky dog and a etch pad and a mr and mrs.potato head when i was little :smiley:

YD ya i have two Jessie dolls but only one hat for them to wear YDD i used to have Buzz and Woody _ who knows where they went cause i moved a lot

ahh i see
when i was little ive always wanted a buzz and woody and jessie doll but instead my om thought i was more fit for barbies!! :confused:

i had lots of barbies ^^" just resenlty i went crazy for a Belle doll o she was only 13 bucks and she had like a dinning room set! :blush: i sooo had to have her >3< now i have someone to love on my Beast doll YDDD

Omg!! i got a Buzz and Jessie doll for my b day!!! i absolutley love them!! they sit on my dresser and Buzz’s really scares me lol hahahaha. They just sit on my dresser they r so cute!!! I love my bffl 4 getting them 4 me!!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :laughing: :exclamation: :exclamation: