Interactive StoryBoard (A Multi-Member Story)

This is the main thread for the Interactive Story RP Game.

(please post now with questions before the game begins)

Welcome to the Interactive StoryBoard
This is where you will watch as your decisions you have made (through PM’s) appear in the form of a story right before your very eyes.

First off we must put down some basic rules…

1-Any information you get in the game are to be secret to anybody…only if I tell you may you report your findings to any other member participating in this game. If you are working with someone then you may get into conversation with them but in any other condition NO! If you are ever found discussing info with another player you will be erased from the game and all hints corrected
and erased as well thus proving your info useless.

2-You are not going to need to write long paragraphs or anything as long. All you will need to do is simple answer questions and directive output questions directly from your PM’s. You will just need to continue checking your inbox to make sure you answer the “oppertunities” within the given time alloted. If by chance you forget to answer the weekly or monthly direction chance you will do nothing for the week and your character will be inactive until your next opportunity.

3-No discussions of any information dirived from this game may be posted on this forum or any other forum…Yes Wboon I mean that Princess/Horse forum you are on.;D

4-Do not berate or blame anything on the admin…Me. If your character suffers injuries such as death do not rate and post about your suffering on the thread cuz…I’LL DELETE IT!!!

Now for the details to the game…

Congratulations members of the Pixar Planet Forum. You all have been selected to play in the first interactive story in the History of Al-Bob’s profession. In this game you all will become DETECTIVES AND CRIME SCENE WORKERS…

The storyline you will work on is as such; Deep in the heart of Murderopolis a series of daring murders have been commited. Since the last one was on the mayer Wboon, Remy, TSS, Scyther, Rac_Rules, NetBug, TDIT, Nexas, and Masterweaver. You all have been highly selected to externminate this criminal and bring him to pay for all of his murders. Now due to the hard work required by your Mod, every one of you will be assigned to a group to which a task will be assigned.

TSS-You will be with Masterweaver and Wboon in the detective business. Your job will be to look out for clues in the hide outs of the murderer. (don’t worry we already have some “rough” locations) Once you arrive you must scout out the area and bring back any clues about his whereabouts or habbits. We shall tell you when you are out of places to visit and must come home.

Rac_Rules-You will be with NetBug and Nexas as interviewers. We have information regarding possible gang “buddies” this murderer hangs out with. Once we have them brought in you must get any and all info out of them through questions.

Scyther- You and TDIT are going to be laboratory workers. Your jobs will be to inspect pieces of evidence or “cases” as we call them. You must extract any and all info from the evidence as possible.

Now the way we will all stay in touch is through Me…but you all can call me Mod. If you have any questions throughout the entire game please feel free to PM me and I’ll get back to you pronto. The way you will get clues or evidence is through “cases”. Cases are just basically large containers that we will use as secret holders. Once you unlock the cases or have one of your laboratory workers open it a clue will be revealed. Some clues will be useless at first or be completely unsolvable. Some clues will actually be blank just to keep you on your toes so be wary and awake. Please keep on your toes and be fast acting…acting slow or hoping to use many different actions will only make your chances of finding clues fainter and fainter. You must be aware of your surroundings and act fast and accurately. While you are off on the trail I will continue to update your position through the storyboard (this thread) so please don’t post here. PM your questions to me…don’t post them in the story area. To unlock the clues there will be certain trivia questions, riddles, or questions. (school, drama, movie, history)

Now go on your way

…TSS, Masterweaver, and Wboon. You three may take the Trail leading up to the mountains. We have info about a summer home up there that the murderer loved to stay in. We might catch some useful info up there.

…Scyther and TDIT, you two will come with me to the laboratory. There I will brief you on what your jobs will be in more detail and what you might expect.

…Rac_Rules, NetBug, Remy. You three will have to wait for the first people to come back to base to be able question them.

Good luck to you all…may the game go the way you “want” it too.

Warning…i have been reading many Redwall books recently so riddles are going to be a favorite.

[Please sign in with your specific job attached to your sign in]

Al-Bob-Character ”Mod” Signed In…

Masterweaver, espionage intelligence agent, signed in…

here are some dates…

Registration; Summer 08-End of January 09
Signing In; Mid-January (15)-January (31)
Game Begins-February (1)
Game Ends-June (30)

There are going to be questions PM’ed to Players throughout the week so keep yourself updated every other day or every other three days…at least 2-3 times a week. All movements will be given at the end of the week-to the middle of the next week. If an update hasn’t come out or isn’t out in 2 weeks…be patient. It will be resolved but may just take time.

Sign in for 15 More days…