Pixar Planet

Incredible Expansion: Community project

Share your fan fiction from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby WBoon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 pm

(Hey! Don't leave out Akai! I'm planning to marry the couple... I meant, erm... DON'T TELL TSS! :P

Ahem, anyway, yes, I did think about having conflicts made between Violet and Tony; rather big clashes, actually, but that's getting ahead of ourselves. ;) )
Christmas Special canceled. Follow this link to find out more.
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 pm

(Does anybody read my posts anymore? I did mention Violet's so-called secret mission. And Blazestone's mysterious resurrection. I'm throwing out plenty of plot hooks! Bite darn you!)
"The ends do not justify the means, but a sword is just a sword. Unless it's a cursed intelligent sword, but basically..."
--Chessmaster
Incredible Expansion... Go check it out

YES. WALL-E IS BETTER THEN FRODO. I HAVE SAID IT.
Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby WBoon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 pm

(Yes, Violet's secret mission does sound... somewhat interesting, but I do hope it is much more meaningful than just another mission. I mean, if you want to see Invisigirl in action, any ordinary crime would do, no need for a big, blown out episode. However, if the mission does have her involved in some tremendously compelling drama, well, that's far more intriguing than just adding another super villain to the collection.

As for Blaze's resurrection, well, I'm sure bigger things can come from that. Heck, a huge team could be gathered with other presumably dead Supers, having them... 'assembled,' if you get what I mean. ;)

"I am Mr. Incredible. You think you are the only Super in the world?"

:lol:)
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 pm

(
Fortunately, the mission had been simple. What it boiled down to was observing her classmates and identifying those that were Supers. She knew from experience how they could make themselves invisible, even if not as literally as her, but she doubted it could be dangerous (unless the second Gazerbeam stared her down). Nonetheless, it would be difficult. Stalking potentials would probably be easier in her suit then her day clothes, and it would be difficult to smuggle that out without mom noticing.

I'm sorry, that's her mission. Although I do thank you for the Blazestone comment....)
"The ends do not justify the means, but a sword is just a sword. Unless it's a cursed intelligent sword, but basically..."
--Chessmaster

Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby WBoon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 pm

(Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about that. I did read through that, but it slipped my mind when I was planning on making the Incredibles story a little more touching and relatable.

Your idea seems to be very workable, Masterweaver, but I would like to create some more tension between Violet's mother and her, just to make things more complicated. I really want to bring the state of the characters into such a manner that's really the limit of morbidness, wherever we are to stop from reaching further.

As I said to Al-Bob through a PM, it sounds awful; I know, but just trust me with this - it will be an excellent story altogether.)
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:26 pm

(I have no objection, but it's meant to be spontaneous. In fact....)

Violet smiled as she shut the door to her room. True, she was going steady with Tony, but in case that didn't work out Akai was a good backup.

Right. English.

She opened her book, A Brave New World, and began reading from where she had left off. Her mind wandered around and around and around....

"I just can't focus." She threw the book onto her desk and collapsed onto her bed.

What was it? The mission? The burden of grades? Dash's little morning prank of hiding the milk? No... it was a combination of all those things.

And Tony. Somehow, she felt guilty.

But she shouldn't feel guilty. They just talked.

Talking leads elsewhere. It starts young, Edna had said--

Edna was an old maid, and that was an old maid's tale!

Still, Akai had somehow gotten her attention--

"Of course he did! He was freaking depressed!"

"I know, but... something bothers me about him."

"Oh dear lord, this isn't like that time you thought Sally could fly, is it?"

"That was third grade! I learned my lesson--"

"Akai is not a super. Deal with it."

"I'm not going to--"

A sense of something stole over Violet. "Who, exactly, am I talking to?"

There was a pause. "Me... I... guess..."

Violet looked left. She looked right. she looked up, vaguely hoping somebody was there. She was alone.

"O...kay... who are you?"

"I'm Violet Parr." The voice wavered slightly. "That's right, isn't it?"

"No, I'm Violet Parr."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Then... we're both Violet Parr." She sighed, and lied down on the floor.

Violet blinked. She could have sworn that the other Violet wasn't there before.

"But... how?"

The girl on the floor smiled wryly. "One of us must have imagined the other."

"Oh, god, I'm hallucinating?"

"Or I am."

Violet sunk her head into her hands. "I did not ask for schizophrenia..."
--Chessmaster

Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby WBoon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 am

(I'll just work on Akai's character for now, seeing as the others have Violet under good control.)

Bright sunny morning, another normal for the normal lives of the normal, non-Super citizens. What was a normal human in training to do? Since he was barely able to speak, he had no recollections of the origin of his powers, less how he was able to master them.

Being the new kid in school was not easy either, despite his rather stylish outfit. A denim jacket of Columbia blue put over his somewhat muscular (but not to the extent of being buffed) physique and pure white tee shirt seemed fairly fitting on newcomer. Though in normal circumstances, any teen would had matched the rugged coat with ripped pants, but he was neither that type of child in the least nor in the mood to throw his temper around. An ordinary set of Brandeis blue jeans would work just fine for him for his first day.

He was moody, especially with the whole issue of adapting to his new environment revolving round his mind; but he was no punk.

With his hands tucked into the two pockets by the top corners of his leggings, just below his belted waist, he swept his pair of Russel brown Converse sneakers across the unkempt flooring of the hallway, stacked in between by onlooking parties of immature seniors and the whatnot.

He was always fonded by athletic footwear; sneakers, most of all. Be it that they defined the confidence of any or that they provided comfort for the constant runners, they still made Akai Tanner one sleek of a new student in Western View Junior High, though, of course, that was never his intention.

"Tch," he snuffed at the murmuring crowd littering every locker he passed, some of them rusty and losing their paint-job.

After finally reaching the mahogany wooden door where his class laid beyond, and successfully penetrating the mass of mockeries and the like, he gave the people one final look, sending the frightened crowd into retracting back to their daily lives. It was a short look, one he gave preceding his rotation of the door knob beneath, but it was enough to leave the newbie a good impression of how the student body worked.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hasegawa, I'm late. Akai Tanner, reporting."
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby The Star Swordsman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:13 am

[Wow, I'm getting really confused with this story. Would anyone be so kind as to summerize everything that has happened so far?]
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby Al-Bob » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 am

[we are trying to figure out the direction the story is going but Wboon already has his version planned out so this is going to be really hard to piece together but i'm sure we'll make it over. Hopefully...]
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby WBoon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 am

(lol If I had it all planned out, why did I still want to wait for you guys to post? I could had taken over the entire thread if I can. :P

But yeah, I don't have much planned out yet. ;) )
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:58 pm

[I kind of meant for it to be unplanned improv...]
--Chessmaster

Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby WBoon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:00 pm

(So... all this thread is meant to do is to provide randomness fun for Incredibles fans...? Because that's what unplanned story threads will become.)
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:11 pm

[Not in my experience. Granted, I'm experienced with actors and writers, but really, is it that hard to keep away from the overly random?]
--Chessmaster

Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby WBoon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:20 pm

(Fair enough, but just for the record, you did not mention about improvisation when this thread was started.

BoT.)
WBoon
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Masterweaver » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 am

(And just for the great thrill of it...)

Terrodactyl, as he was called by the humans, was roosting in the shadows atop Wester View Junior High. He was waiting.

So close, ever so close...

He'd lied to the girl. He'd claimed that the super, the... chimera kid?... had lost his powers. The truth was far more sinister: He no longer could access them. At least, not without permission.

And the first brick was laid. Others would follow soon.

Terrodactyl silvered, then melted into a pile of ooze. A few seconds later, a veritable army of small geckos began spreading out. The search must be complete. There weren't enough resources this side, not yet. It had taken him twenty whole years to get to this point... but soon, he'd have help. Oh yes...

One gecko in particular stayed poised on the sill of Mrs. Hasegawa's english class. If anybody noticed it, they easily dismissed it. It was just a lizard, smaller then even a finger...
--Chessmaster

Masterweaver
Shark Bait

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction