WALL-E Prequel

Before I say anything, I’m going to say that I did not write this so please don’t give me credit. This was written by my good friend Venessa, and it is so incredibly well written, I just had to share it with you all. I hope you’ll take the time to read it. It’s split into 4 different “stories”, but it’s a total of 7 chapters.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Post comments here.

Just finished the 1st chapter will read the rest later…

Excitement-6/10 (1st chapter isn’t exciting adventure)
Readability-9/10
Characters-10/10
Storyline-9.5/10

I found myself imagining the characters so much that they seem real to me. I see the foreman worker and the two walle workers testing the walle they brought in. I can see it all and it makes this fanfic a top 10! Congratulations on a great fanfic Venessa!

I agree the first chapter isn’t as exciting as the rest of the story, but it is still a really good intro. But the rest gets better. It’s really emotional and deep and it will blow you away.

i’ll have to keep reading…its awesome

When I try to read it, the website says it’s not found. However, from the above comments I can tell that it’s a really good story. If anyone could get me a link to it that would be great. :smiley:

Yeah, she removed it from Fanfiction.net because of lack of feedback. I’ll edit the links.

Le_chocolat - Hmm, now Google Docs says “you do not have access to this document”. Do you know what happened to them?

Aw…she must have taken them down because no one was reading them. :frowning:

Yes she did, though I already contacted her and turns out she had an online copy locked up somewhere that she graciously shared with me. Sorry I didn’t say this earlier.

Aww, that’s sad she took them down. :frowning: I had only gotten to read one of the first parts but got busy and couldn’t finish the rest. Then when I came back to read it, it was no more. From what I read, though, I was very intrigued. It was a bit hard to read it with my own back story reeling in my mind the entire time, but I think she had a great writing style. Give her my late compliments, Le_chocolat! :smiley:

little chef