My Cars Drawings

This is Lightning and Sally’s new daughter! The blurred effect is on purpose. Once again, I don’t have a scanner. I’m only saying that so no one mentions it. Yes, that’s a tear in Lightning’s eyes. :slight_smile:

x3haijessiex3: Oh my goodness. It looks so cute. I love it. Very nicely drawn.

Is her name at all isnpired by James Taylor?

Nice. If cars had babies do you really think they’d be that small?

Aww, what a cute baby car! Nice work! :smiley:

The name was inspired by the woman who wrote Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Her name is Jane Taylor. :slight_smile: She was a poet.

Yeah I do think they’re really small x) at least as newborns then they get a bit bigger.

I don’t quite know how to explain what I mean.

You know something funny? While I was looking at this drawing I started thinking of one of the classic shorts that had baby cabs or jets in them, so I looked one up on YouTube: [url]- YouTube

I think it’s a good reference for how small they must be. Man, looking back at these shorts again makes me embarrassed that I had to forget about them, thanks to channels like Cartoon Network taking them all off.

I must say, the way you created that picture is great. Gives a very emotional effect. Well done! :wink:

Flik-E, I like the old cartoons better as well. :cry:

Snipe, thank you! :slight_smile:

I put this here instead because the other post was locked. Didn’t know we had to keep them all in the same thread…

I couldn’t resist! :laugh:

THE DEBATE

Who will win this one…?

Hm…We’ll see next week! :smiley:

“You look like a dinosaur”
:smiley:
Ha, the awesome thing is, is that he does look like a dinosaur!

He does 8D

Wow, not only are you a good writer, but you’re also an awesome artist as well! Jane is adorable! She’s actually a lot smaller than I thought a baby car would be. I like how you drew her eyes two different colors, just like in the fanfic!

Oh, and I always thought that Wingo looked like a ladder. XD

Ladder butt :smiley:

Me too! :laughing: I lol’ed so hard when I read that line. :laugh:

Who is that dinosaur car btw? I know you said it was Wingo’s twin, but I’ve never seen him before.

C’mon Wingo Ladder!

I’m not entirely sure, but I’m guessing it’s from the newer Cars toon “Tokyo Mater”. They did some crazy stuff with the characters in that one, and I think this dino thing was DJ’s design.

You did it again, Jessie! You seem to have a wonderful imagination. :wink:
Very funny! I loved it!8D :laugh:

The dino car is name Yokoza and he is from Tokyo Mater :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad you like them! :slight_smile:

He is pretty much based on DJ which iwas the twin joke. x)

I’ll try to do another debate comic thing next week. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait! ;-o :wink: