SCAD Grad new member

Hey everyone this looks like a great forum I am a recent scad grad looking to become a visual development artist. Pixar visited Savannah College of Art and design this fall and i was one of six to have an interview with Pixar sketch artist Daniel Holland…former animator on Incredibles and turned art department. I am doing all i can to keep in touch with him and land the internship in the fall. I could really use everyone’s support on my blog so i can get my art to be more popular…I have been a fan of Pixar since toy story and they have inspired me ever since it would be my dream to work with them but i need your help

please take the time to check out my art at

artofzane.com/

and follow me if you would like also i would love to follow some of you guys if you have blogs

Thanx to everyone who helps guys cant wait for toy story 3

Cool! Especially since I’m looking to transfer to SCAD next year…:-D)

Took a brief look at your work. Quality stuff!..:wink:

Congrats on the interview. Best of luck to ya… :sunglasses:

:mrgreen:

yeah man it is a great school are you an animator or a vis dev guy

I’m the animator type of GIRL…:wink:

Haha and yea, I can’t wait. I’m trying to keep working on my skills in the meantime though…:-D)

:mrgreen:

Cool man great work! I’m in Savannah myself. I take it you’re familiar with Hal Miles? (thats not me, just asking, my name is my board name)

Cool art, bro! You got dA? :wink:

no I dont have a DA thats up to date but maybe i should put one together, do you have a DA?

Tyler: yes i do know Hal he helped me get the space to animate This Side Up great guy anyway hope you all enjoyed the work keep check my site for updates

Yeah → thedriveintheatre.deviantart.com/
Again, great work! You’re real lucky to be in Savannah, I hear lotsa Pixarians are from there! :slight_smile:

i checked out your work great stuff keep it up i like the picture of Russel and Remy is hilarious keep it up.

Thanks, bud! Do drop me a comment or critique, and let me know when you get your own dA account! :wink: Keep up the good work…

Your art is really good and your creativity is amazing! I have to say this is one more blog that I must follow, and that happens rarely. Good job! Good luck with Pixar!

Wonderful stuff on your blog :slight_smile: I love the bear you recently did. Reminds me of Pom Poko for some reason but I can’t say why exactly.

Added it to my Google Reader. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile: