Badger's art...

I guess since I draw a lot I’d make a topic showcasing my weird Pixar-related art!
Mostly Up though…

Here’s a quick Photoshop practice of Russell. Gah, I love Russell so much…

ribbedebie.deviantart.com/art/Um-144648675
He’s somewhat hard to draw for me… because I’ve only drawn animals my whole life, mostly.

And a drawing of Kevin and [spoil]one of her kids.[/spoil] (I hope this is not spoiling anything…)
fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/ … edebie.jpg

Should I post more? I have quite a few pieces of artwork…

Those are excellent drawings, Badger! :smiley: Yes! You should definitely post more of your drawings! I’d really like to see them! I don’t know if I’m even as good as you, to be honest. :laughing: (Maybe I’ll try drawing some Pixar-related artwork right now…) I especially like the drawing of Kevin and [spoil]one of her kids[/spoil] and how the image file is titled “Kevin_and_her_mini_me”, too, that made me laugh. :laughing: I also like how you drew Russell, too! It has a different look than from the movie. :slight_smile: Anyways, hope you can post some more artwork and keep up the great work! :wink:

Great drawings, Badger!! :smiley: I especially love that one of Kevin and mini-Kevin… soooo cute!!

Yeah, go ahead and post all you want. We love looking at a variety of artwork, and yours is no exception!

Do you use a drawing tablet in Photoshop, or a regular mouse? Cuz that looks pretty awesome for a rough PS sketch! :slight_smile: Great job on these! Keep up the practice and good work!

little chef

I love it! You’ve got some great work with Russell and Kevin. Your Dug is great too. I hope you draw Carl more (he’s my fave to draw, and just my fave in general) and the one you have of him is pretty good. Keep it up! :wink:

Aww. Thanks, guys. :slight_smile:

Movieman369: Yeah, I love that title too xD Also, I’d love to see how you draw too.

Little chef: I use a drawing tablet, a Wacom one. I can’t draw with my mouse. xD

ffdude1906: I may try drawing Carl more… but he is hard for me to draw. Mostly because I’m used to drawing round shapes, and seeing Carl is all squares… I’m gonna try sometime, though :wink:

Thanks all, again. :slight_smile:

And, since you like my art so much, I’ll post some more.

I don’t know why I drew Russell with a snake… I really don’t… xD

And seeing everyone loves Dug… xD

Yeah, most people have a better time than I do with round shapes, I’m much better at drawing Carl than Russell. In fact, Russell is a NIGHTMARE for me to draw right. Still, I hope your art turns out well! :wink:

Not bad :slight_smile: Your style is pretty cute. I like that first Russell drawing. He would seem like a bit of a challenge to draw correctly.

Thanks! :smiley: And yeah, he is kinda hard to draw. But fun to draw too.

You know what happens when someone mentions Up and the Incredibles in the same sentence?

That happens. xD SUPER WILDERNESS GUY!
Russell in an Incredibles costume. Really hard to make him look recognizable in stuff other than his explorer uniform but I did rather well IMO
especially considering this is done from memory as I was too lazy to check…

Haha, that’s awesome! And I love the tie-in you had with the name. It’d be funny if instead of pointing, he was holding a GPS, :stuck_out_tongue: Where’s his mask?

Great job, it’s hilarious!

Badger: Wow! :open_mouth: Those are really great drawings! :smiley: Dug looks pretty cute in that drawing, Russell looks pretty neat in that Incredibles outfit and, why is Russell with a snake? (what the heck? :confused:) Anyways, Badger, just keep on drawing, because you’re doing a fine job indeed! :smiley:

As for my drawings,…well, I’m kinda busy a lot lately, but I do have one non-Pixar-related artwork, that I’ve posted:

[url]movieman369's non-Pixar deviantArt artwork]

It’s a character from my story idea, I hope you can take a look and enjoy it. Heck, I might even post a new drawing tomorrow, who knows! :stuck_out_tongue:

ffdude1906: Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, I KNEW I forgot something! xD Thanks for pointing it out. xD

Movieman369: Thank you :slight_smile: And I do not know why I drew Russell with a snake… probably because both he and serpents are really under-appreciated. (by the people I know at least.)
I like your character. Cool idea. :wink:

Thanks again, folks!

Russell in an Incredibles costume really brought a smile to my face. it made me laugh, but it also showcased your amazing artistic ability.

Aw, thanks. :slight_smile:

I’ll post more pics when I get home (I’m on my school’s PC now.)

I like your style, Badger! It’s very sweet and creative. I love your sketch of dug, and mixing Up with The Incredibles seems to work very well! You’re right, without his Wilderness Explorer costume, it’s difficult to make Russell recogniseable, but I think you’ve managed it. Part of me thinks he needs to be a little chubbier, though. I’m looking forward to seeing more artwork from you in the future! :smiley:

Thanks. :smiley: You know you guys are all really nice to me, right? xD

I know Russell looks a bit thin but I was afraid I’d overdo his… chubbyness. :laughing:

I felt like drawing Dug…

So I did. Also, there’s this squirrel from a game I really like… Conker. But about Dug: I know his anatomy in his legs looks off, but ah well…

Also I have another pic of Russell… (and Kevin)

But it’s quite old. A few months, perhaps? Also, I’ve used a reference for this pic. That’s right - all other pics were drawn from memory. Geez, I feel like such a showoff… sorry guys.

Well, Badger, if you don’t want me to be nice to you, just say the word! (kidding! :stuck_out_tongue: ) Your drawing of Dug is alright, and it was hilarious when I first saw it! Even though his anatomy in his legs looks off, it doesn’t matter, the drawing still looks good either way! :slight_smile: Your drawing of Kevin & Russell is cool, too. :slight_smile: No! You’re not showing off, man! This is your topic (“Badger’s artwork”), you can show as much artwork as you like on this topic (unless if it’s inappropriate)! :smiley:

Aw, thanks. :slight_smile: And you don’t have to worry about me posting inappropriate stuff… it scares me. xD

I was googling the Art of Up, and I came across this expression sheet of Russell… and one of his expressions amused me so, I had to draw it.

I spelt angry wrong on purpose btw. xD

Ha ha lol :laughing: “You make Russell agnry”! That was hilarious, Badger! XD I hope I’m not annoying you by posting about your artwork (and being the first one too), but your drawings are really amazing! Even though this drawing is so simple, it’s so darn cute and funny that I actually put your picture as my iTouch wallpaper! Now everytime I turn on my iTouch, I’ll be able to see your drawing! :smiley: Hope that you keep on doing those drawings! (I would too but I’ve been pretty busy, lazy …and procrastinating :unamused: that I’ve not gotten the chance too yet)

Of course you’re not annoying me! I think you’re a really nice guy.

…you did?
OMG… I’m so flattered now. :open_mouth: I didn’t expect someone to like my art that much… you don’t know how happy you just made me. :smiley:

This is seriously the nicest forum ever. 8D

No problem! :smiley: I’m glad that you think I’m a nice guy! (you seem like a nice lady? correct me if I’m wrong) By the way, I still think your picture is funny and so does some other people who have seen it, so there’s more people that like your art then you may think. Yes, this is indeed a very nice forum. Hope you keep doing your great drawings and I’m hoping that I can show you more of my character designs for [censored], too! :slight_smile: