The Randall Boggs Collection

Which Story to Continue.

• A Role Model
  • Working Mon
  • Jazz Dream
  • Young Talent
  • A Mean Halloween (unfeatured, slide coming soon - Young child Randall)

0 voters

Way back when me and the cast were considering extending our show to Pixar Planet, Randall…understandibly had his doubts at how it would come out, given that he’s in it himself, and that most of the early work may be looked at unfavorly. So we got together working up ideas to fix this.
The result? Four/Five half-pages that each start a seperate story. What are these stories? Well laughs they’re Randall’s life :slight_smile: Each story is seperate in it’s own. Each may focus on some aspects…such as Randall’s own intelligence, his gift with mechanics, his scareing ability, his competiveness, what have you. We’ll seem him as he was and even younger.
We’ll see him before the event we’ve all seen as a newcomer to Monstropolis and being intiated into “the real world”.
We’ll see him slightly younger, trying to make ends meet with a small job to make something of himself.
We’ll see him as a kid in the streets getting by on change, eventually coming into an accidental chance.
We’ll see him in school, coping with bullies, negative teachers, and harsh nay-sayers.
And we’ll see him as a tot who gets himself into way more trouble than he should.
Now Ran is of course the focus of the stories. But it’s not just him. The stories are also a reflection of how one individual can affect people. Sometimes for the positive, sometimes for the negative. I mean most people have only see him as he was for two days, not as a lifetime. And that’s what these stories come into. A collection. A collection showing Randall as he was, the struggles, the chances, the people. All of this. The accumulation of how everything comes together to form a lifetime.
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll hopefully feel SOMETHING ^0^. Most of these stories you’ll see some new faces, some you might see old ones. But I suppose in many ways, you’ll be seeing those “unsung” people who knew Randall as he really was…but who were not given the chance to speak up.
These stories of Laughter, Love, Sadness, Determination, Hope, and the bonds we share with others.
Now bear with us ^0^ We’ve only made about half a page each of these, so there’s not much of a whole story, but at least they start the basis for something. How we update uhh…well I guess that’s up to Randall since it’s his life. So I guess we’ll see.

Now lets see…which one should we start with…AH! I know…how about a vote? Lets see which story is wanting to be heard first :slight_smile: blinks Oh wait…then that should have been done earlier…
Alright…we’ll start with giving the first slide of each story as a preview! There we go. Then the pole will determine what slide we’d put up next. Arlighty…lets see…

Now unfortunately due to size limits here at Pixar Planet, :unamused: , we’ve had to seperate the slide up for each story. So hopefully this inconvienance won’t be a bother.

Title: A Role Model
Story: With a High School diploma in his bag, Randall heads to the big city of Monstropolis to begin his career as a scarer. What awaits him?

Title: Working Mon
Story: Working as a mechanic for a boweling alley arcade, Randall tries to get enough for a higher education. But will it be easy?

Title: Jazz Dream
Story: Living day-by-day on change in performance, young Randall lands himself a chance to make the big time with another band…

Title: Young Talent
Story: A young Randall Boggs, ridiculouded by students and some adults alike, aims to make it big in the science fair to prove that he can make something amazing…

Looking forward to the role-nodel one. :smiley:

looks at Sgtyayap and chuckles
Bueller…? Bueller…?
chuckles

Ahh well doesn’t matter if there are few views, proves a point of mine actually :laughing:

Anyway, Role Model won out so here’s the next slide.

I liked role model too- so voted for it as well. I think it’s your funniest one myself. :laughing:

Somebody ELSE? 0_0 I’m amazed 0_0

While I doubt that my vote will change anything…I personally prefer to see the journey of a starving artist that suffers for the art form that he loves…my vote will be for Jazz Dream after all, only a true artist lives, breathes, and dies for their art or at least that’s what I believe anyway…what can I say, darker outlooks are more of my thing…

Actually PD, since it’s apparently pointless to have a poll in this instance on here…
For now, the previews are still going on, so it’s ok to request since there’s still 1/2 more slides for each story.

So for those who wanted the next (albiet last bit) for Role Model, here ya go :slight_smile: Quite hilarious I think…and Jeremy will be a pivotal player later on…

And Mistica, your not left out either, here’s the second slide of Jazz Dream ^^ And eliquently put for your descriptive post ^^

Thank you…oh and one more thing, please use the right screen name for the right site if you will, if you use my other screen name on here, you’re just going to confuse people, okay? :slight_smile:

What error? :smiley:
(change it for ya, sorry about that, have both pages up ^_^)