Goo-Stow says 'Anyone can Draw'

This is probably gonna be the smallest topic ever opened.
Not the best at drawing characters, usually go for architecture.
But he’s some I did anyway, hope you like them.
Sadly only two are Pixar related, so I’ll have to work on that.

Tweaked with Photoshop

Umm, I seem to be pushing out the borders. What’s the max. width that I can post ???

Wow! Excellent job! I’m terrified of working with color, so most of my art is b&w. Maybe 'll be able to get out of my comfort zone soon.

Keep it comin! You’ve got some serious talent there!

Drawing Characters is sooooo far out of my comfort zone. I much prefer drawing buildings. Give me a ruler and an ink pen anyday.

Here’s a couple of the buildings I’ve done in the last year. They’re all of Disneyland Paris, but I have a few Pixar related ones that I’m gonna attempt soon.

Disneyland Paris Castle

Phantom Manor/Haunted Mansion…whatever

And my favourite Disneyland Hotel

Here’s a link to a full size version of the last one
i342.photobucket.com/albums/o427 … 112221.jpg

oh my goodness Mr. Goo Stow! your amazing! :open_mouth: keep up the good work! :smiley:

Holy,… Geez man, that’s the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen drawn on these boards! That’s REALLY amazing. I like drawing characters much more. Architecture is great, but I like finding personality in my subjects, and I love fun, drastic, and also subtle expressions.

I gotta see more of these! You’re incredible.

This is the second time I’ve seen this Artwork…

And still to this date I am mesmerized by it… I told you back when you were just “Pete’s Dragon” that I thought they were great! But Chef Goo-Stow seeing those images again makes me jealous of not having the ability to draw buildings like that…

If your planning on doing more Pixar… I’d go for what would definately make ffdude1906’s day and do Carl’s House. and then do Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast from DLP or Crush’s Coaster at WDS-DLP!

Was gonna try and do the Pizza Planet truck if I can find a decent image to work off, but Carl’s house…now there’s and idea.

Hmm…

Carls house would get you so many points with ffdude1906 he is an Up-fanatic of Biblical proportions!

Pizza Planet truck sounds cool too… actually it sounds very cool!

I love your work! The Disneyland ones are amazing!

Cap, you’re a genius.

Sweet mother of Moses, you MUST DRAW CARL’S HOUSE!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh please, you’ve got some amazing stuff as is, and I LOVE Carl’s house. It’s so cozy and inviting, I want to live in it. DO IT. With color preferably, since it’s such a vivid color scheme, but if that’s not your forte, don’t go out of your way for it. If you do though, I would like to see it before you add it.

As for Cap’s mention of me being an Up fan of biblical proportions, you’ve got that darn right! :wink: Such a fantastic film.

lets out a long low whistle Wow. Bravo. All those drawings are spot on perfect! I am impressed with yer use of color, as that is something I have yet to master. And I am very impressed with the amount of detail in the drawings of the buildings. Very well done.

Wow, I love your architectural drawings. They are beautifully done. Great attention to detail! :smiley:

Excellent work, really very impressive.

I’m wondering how long it takes you to draw a building, such as your Disneyland Hotel, I mean would you actually do every straight line with a ruler, or is it more freehand?

Thanks everyone, glad you like them. Will try Carl’s house in colour. Dont mind colour as such, its Characters I’m a bit shaky at.

Most of the drawing took a couple of hours. Disneyland Hotel however…took about 10 days to do. A lot of planning, trying to keep everything to scale, so that it all fits. And 99% of the lines are done with a ruler (sometimes I feel adventurous !!)

Woooh! :open_mouth: Those architectural drawings are gob-smacking! Have you considered a career in architecture or as a concept sketch artist (you know, the ones who do ‘artist impressions’ in brochures).

I absolutely adore your Wall-E pic too, and the Pizza Planet aliens aren’t bad either!

And I’d love to see you draw Carl’s house!

Pizza Planet alien voice “Oooh…”

I believe the official term is LGM’s (little green martians) TIDT, just so you know. :wink:

That’s great that you’ll do it in color. I can’t wait to see it! I’m sure it’s gonna be incredible.

These are all fantastic! I especially like Sebastian and the Haunted Mansion. I can’t wait to see more. :smiley:

Well, Stage One complete. Still a few minor tweaks to make, but I’ll do that when I’m outlining in ink. Will finish and colour a.s.a.p. (but quite busy next couple of days) if I don’t get distracted.
“Squirrel !!!”
“Where ???”

P.S. Is 500 pixels the widest you can post ???

Wow! That’s…AMAZING! Wow! You have talent, my friend! You DO have! Nice! I simply love it!!! Is the exact house like in “The Art of Up”!
Wow! I began to love you. :stuck_out_tongue: