A small photoshoot with Wall-E...

I received a lens yesterday that I’m borrowing for a wedding shoot in a couple of weeks, and I could not resist taking some photos of Wall-E with it. It was cold and rainy here yesterday, and poor Wall-E was lamenting the absence of the sun.

This was an experiment in vignetting, but I love how the reflection in the glass is so sharp!

This image was my favorite of the day.

Since it’s warm and sunny out today, Wall-E is going to university with me and will play amongst what’s blooming!

Great shots! I love the second one of Wall E looking out the window! Fantastic! :smiley:

Love your pictures! I can’t wait for the garden pics! :smiley:

Great shots! I love his reflection on the window on the first picture.

Great use of reflection in the first pic! It presents some real feeling there. Wall-e really does look disappointed at the rain

So cute and the environment and reflection really brings to life his emotion

Thanks everybody–I’m glad you all like these photos so much! I have more to come… :sunglasses:

Oh. My. Gosh.

I’m not even a photographer and I find the composition of those shots highly appealing. The reflection in the first one came out splendidly! I love how in the second one, the outside is obscured by the rain.

Beautiful! Can’t wait for more!

Nice pics there. Especially like the second…makes me think that Wall-e’s in some futuristically built home the humans had made years later and it’s raining outside, and he’s thinking about that time he was out with Eve and the umbrella :laughing:

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Each shot really tells the story and the position of WALL-E is nice.

Macro photography FTW!

The location of Wall-E’s just great. I guess it’s not all bad when it rains. You’re v.v skilled docindigo76! Keep up the good work!

Such sharp photography! The reflection in the window in the first one is brilliant, and your use of the placement of WALL-E within a bigger space works well in the second one. Nice picutres, docindigo76!

Thanks again everybody! (Now I can’t wait for the UP toys to come out so I can have fun with those! They will need to meet Wall-E, you know!)

I am using a long telephoto lens set to a narrow depth of field to take these.

The second photo–I’m really pleased with the illusion of a large space. I took it in my home…the total space captured was only about 8-10 inches wide, but it looks much larger.

More photos to come now!