Anton Ego

Don’t you think Ego looks like a Tim Burton character when you look at how tall and thin he is?

Definitely! He reminds me of that guy in Corpse Bride. Those eye bags, it’s like he’s been punched.

He’s supposed to have a bit of a macabre, otherworldly aura surrounding him (his office is shaped like a coffin, after all), since his verdict can mean life or death to any restaurant he dines at (in Gusteau’s case quite literally).

He’s one of my favourite characters (from both Ratatouille and Pixar’s line-up as a whole). I like how, despite spending the entire movie looking as though he’s going to become Bad Guy #2, he turns out to be a really nice guy in the end, one who just allowed his cynicism to bury him for a time. He was also beautifully animated and Peter O’Toole did a splendid job voicing him.

He does remind me of a Tim Burton creation, that is what i thought when i saw this movie in theaters.

He totally does! With his tale and skinny figure and somber look. He’d fit right in in Corpse Bride.

Yes, he does. I think he’s a great Pixar character. I prefer people who appear to be and-and then aren’t-to the opposite. It’s refreshing.

he should be slapped every day 1st thing in the morning