Happy 2nd Anniversary Ratatouille

This is the movie that’s trailer super powered my already obssesive love of Pixar. Then when I saw the movie, it took it to the next level.
So it’s very special to me (but then again most if not all that Pixar does is) and now it’s 2 years old!!
Go ahead and wish Remy and pals a happy birthday.
And make yourself something yummy, perhaps some… ratatouille?

Or pizza bagels? XD

I really love this movie, can’t wait to watch it tomorrow (along with all the other awesome movies :stuck_out_tongue: )

Happy 2nd to my 2nd favorite Pixar movie of all time.

Happy 2nd birthday, Ratatouille! You might be one of my least favourite Pixar films but the inclusion of Ego makes you one of the best films of all time. :smiley:

Happy birthday to my 3rd favourite Pixar movie of all-time! You’re an inspiration to dreamers and believers everywhere! :smiley:

Happy 2nd Anniversary Ratatouille! :smiley:

Shoot, I’m pretty late, so…happy belated 2nd Ratatouille. Hopefully I’ll view you soon enough.

I can’t believe that it’s been more than two years already. Oh, how I miss all the marketing for Ratatouille back in 2007… Ah well. In any case, happy belated birthday, Ratatouille!! :smiley:

– Mitch

Got to watch it a few more times recently, great movie, no doubt. (2nd fave actually) Brad did a great job with everything!

Ratatouille not only fueled my love for Pixar, but also my love for cooking. After watching the movie, I became interested in cookie and joined cooking classes at my High School, and now I’m in Culinary Arts. Cooking is now a passion of mine, right alongside drawing and gardening.