Happy 1st B-Day Ratatouille!!!!

With WALL-E everywhere these days, we need to find time to celeabrate Ratatouille’s 1st birthday!!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RATATOUILLE!!!

Here here! Happy Birthday, Ratatouille!

Very much happy birthday, Remy, Brad Bird, and friends. Thanks for completely skewing my life for the better. Thanks for being cute, fuzzy, and funny at times when I need a pick up. Thanks for making a script so wonderful that I have almost completely memorized it. Thanks for the amazing music, Camille and Mr. Giacchino. Thanks for guiding me to these forums. Thanks for getting me interested in drawing. Thanks for allowing me to annoy the crud out of my friends by reciting quotes from the movie at any appropriate moment.

Thanks for being an awesome movie.

Wow, can’t believe it’s been a year since.

Happy birthday, Ratatouille! :smiley:

Guys, i hope you don’t think this will say that you guys aren’t the #1 Ratatouille fans, but…

Ratatouille came out on July 29, 2007, not June 29.

feels smart

Pfft! Yeah, in Japan! :laughing:

Check IMDB for yourself and see - IMDB Ratatouille

Okay, it depends on how you look at it - but premieres don’t count for me, so I’ll save my congrats till July 29.

Well the premiere was June 22, but it was released to the public on June 29, so it only makes sense that - it’s a year old today. :-\

But I won’t argue on something as silly as a release date, but to everyone else here - they know it’s June 29, which obviously is the reason for this thread. :lol: Not nice to belittle people and say that your date is right when it really isn’t. :P

Ratatouille came out June 29th definitely. See:
I watched it yesterday to commemorate it. It’s such a beautiful film, animation wise and story wise. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RATATOUILLE!! Congratulations Brad and the whole crew at Pixar on another classic.

Happy Birthday Ratatouille! :smiley:

I’m almost sure it was July…I remember knowing it was July, and glad that it’d be 11 months till WALL•E instead of 12, but somehow I really messed up somewhere. :blush:

Happy Birthday to Ratatouille, My second favorite full length Pixar Movie.

A whole year already…Well, a lot less than a year in my case, but still, it’s strange how time passes so quickly. We’re always wondering what the next Pixar film will be like, and then suddenly there it is, on our DVD shelf, ready and waiting for us whenever we want to watch it.

Happy birthday, Ratatouille! :smiley:

Wow, I almost missed seeing this! Happy Birthday Ratatouille!

Wow! has it been a year already?!! That’s insane man! I’ve watched it at least 7 times and i luv it!!! Right now my fav movies are Ratatouille and WALL-E. Yay Remy!!!

Yep, time does go by insanely fast. And welcome to Pixar Planet wallerat!

thank you! i luv how everyone is so friendly here and welcoming me!

Thats what we do here. We try to make everyone feel welcome and at home here.

wallerat- Welcome to Pixar Planet, just an off topic note, Pixar Planet is one of the most controlled and friendly sites I’ve ever been on! Glad you like it, isn’t it great that us Pixar fans get such a great place to chat? :wink:
Back on Topic- Isn’t it ironic Up comes out on the 29th too, only in May, it’s also one day before Nemo premiered in 2003.

Oh my I’m so late! Oh well. Better late than never, I suppose. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RATATOUILLE!

ashley

Horray!

Pass around the Tomme de Chevre de Pays and '61 Chateau Latour. The party hasn’t ended yet :wink: