Blockbuster Buster: Cars 2

thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol … 142-cars-2

Blockbuster Buster is a reviewer on the website ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com and this time he tackles Cars 2. (NOTE: This review contains adult language, so you’ve been warned).

The only thing I really took away from that review is, the reviewer really hates Larry the Cable Guy, and anything that he happens to be in just can’t be at all entertaining.

And to illustrate that point he chooses the only offensive stand-up routine that Larry’s ever done.

That guy’s review was ridiculous. Cars 2 is, in my opinion, an awesome movie that matches the original. It’s also directed by my favorite director, John Lasseter, and is whatI think may possibly be the “smartest” of all the Pixar films (you know, with the intricate spy plot and all).

Ya i agree cars 2 is an amazing animated spy movie! :slight_smile: It is mixed with action and comedy and a must watch

I think the reason why Cars 2 (and films like it) get a lot of flak is because some moviegoers 'expect more from Pixar". Well, to that I say that John Lasseter never once set out to take the animation industry by storm; his goal was to make films that entertained and were based on good ideas. So even if there’s a Pixar film you’re not that crazy about, those are two good things you can say about every Pixar film. And if you actually listen to the Cars 2 audio commentary, it’s very clear that Lasseter had good ideas and intentions while making it, so it’s not just simply a franchise cash-in.