Cars comic books

While on vacation I walked into a comic book store and noticed the comic book for cars. They are going to do a whole series! Anyone reading these? I am going to start getting them along with the ducktales, and darkwing duck ones.

Really? Cool! Do you know of any online links to the series? I’d like to take a look. :slight_smile:

I started Marvel’s Cars series. Good stuff!

Yeah, or does someone have the comic books and can scan them or something? I’d really like to read some of them- especially the one I’ve heard where Lightning gives Sally an anniversary ring. <3

I would love to see a Cars comic book. Maybe we could see that [spoil]mission that was briefly mentioned[/spoil] at the end.

I really, really, really want to read the Cars original graphic novels! It’s rather irritating my library doesn’t have any of them, as many graphic novels they have. I’m thinking of buying The Rookie to get started instead of waiting to get them from another library. I think they’ll be pretty awesome, considering I subscribe to the Cars magazine and enjoy the comics they include in it. And goodness knows, my curiosity about the characters’ backstories has been piqued for about two years now!

I’ve got the whole set, even the LE Cars 2 set.

Some of them can barely be gotten anymore.

Well, thank goodness for eBay :slight_smile:, That’s where I first heard about them and saw them, and there appear to be a number of them for the most part, as well as Amazon.com. So here’s hoping!

Wow. I didnt even realize they had Cars graphic novels. Maybe I’ll have to check and see if my library has em

Agree! :sunglasses:

Great book. Just like the movie. I did not realize it was a comic book so when I downloaded it to my kindle it was really hard to read because the words were so tiny.