What would be the weirdest vehicle to see in a Cars movie?

I would say a school bus. Even the presence of the double-decker bus is weird, but a school bus? Although I’m sure little cars need to be educated, as far as I know, no “little cars” have been shown yet. And anyway, on aschool bus it would be so weird…though I guess they wouldn’t need it anyway, since being cars they caan drive themselves to school.

Definitely either a Smart car or a Prius.

A motorcycle. They’re just so strangely shaped that they’d look wrong without a human riding them. Plus where would the eyes go? Convertibles would be odd too.

I originally thought seeing things such as boats and planes or…spaceships :wink: would be weird but turned out not to be at all. I agree with you, Roger! Anything like motorcycles, snowmobiles, etc. would look super weird. And convertibles, too. I still don’t know how that could even work, LOL. :open_mouth: I think seeing a tank would be slightly weird, too. I mean, it’s eyes would look weird with that long gun thing in the middle. 8D

The Death Star.

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.

This:

Btw, that picture is not Photoshopped and is 100% real.

Makes Colossus XXL look like a die-cast toy! 8D

I attempted it: justsowall-ecrazy.deviantart.com/#/d3lo6t5

Yeah, an anthropomorphic Death Star would probably beat anything else in strangeness. The size of its eyes would be terrifying. 8D

JustSoWall-eCrazy, I salute your courage… and your ability to make a convertible not look like a freak. Very nice! :slight_smile:

This!

Netbug: Um, what do you mean by “this”?

Oh, sorry! If somebody says something awesome on livejournal, you often see somebody reply “This.” to say they agree with it. :smiley:

A riding lawnmower. Not like a tractor, but like this:

Motorized Scooter, Airport Vehicles (the moving staircases, the luggage vehicles) , Tanks, Quads, Caddies, and Construction AND Destruction vehicles.

So, remember, when we’re all like “Oh my gosh, motorcycles, lawnmowers, anything that a human rides on, etc.” would look super weird Cars-ified. Well, there are reindeer in the Mater Saves Christmas book and they are portrayed as snowmobiles. Yes, snowmobiles.

It doesn’t look as weird as I expected it to be at all. :unamused:

SallyMcQueen, wow, they look amazingly cute. I guess anything can be made to look natural if the artist is imaginative enough!

I know right?! They are! And doesn’t Santa Claus (or Santa Car according to the book. :unamused:) look really neat too?! And I actually just realized this but if you look at the moon in the photo, there’s Wall-E’s eyes. :smiley:

Yeah, the artist drew Santa ‘Car’ quite well too.

…Whoa. Looks like the books are nearly as full of references as the movies are. :open_mouth:

I know right?! It’s all about those details. :wink: