Is Lightning still being sponsored by Rust-eze?

Quick Question, because on his new design I can’t see anything related to his old sponsorship.

He has two designs in the new movie. The one from the beginning still features Rust-eze as his sponser. The second design is his world grand prix modified form, which is sponsored by Allinol like all of the other grand prix racers.

We’ll see when the movie comes out…

Or you could read my post, where I already answered the question.

not sure of it, because now Mcqueen is supposed to be representing part of his country, maybe rust-eze and dinoco are sponsoring him as well as the piston cup, but now what intrigues me is the following image, just look at mcqueen, what is he doing as a vacuum on the Japanese billboards???..

[size=150]Lightning McClean???[/size]

The allinol theory does make sense. But why would they only have one sponsor? I’d imagine Rust-eze would definitely have wanted at least some promotional part in seeing their boy competing in the Grand Prix.

Well, from the little I’ve heard about the Grand Prix, they would probably be embarrassed to have such a rural sponsor representing one of their contestants.

All the more reason to wear a Rust-eze logo. I mean, has Lightning learned nothing about small town/sponsor values from the first film?

What if Allinol insists on having it as the exclusive sponsor of the race, and competitors cannot have any other sponsors printed on them? Their way or highway, so to speak.

Then that’d be completely rude of them, but I’m sure Rust-eze guys would be more than happy to see Lightning racing anyway. Plus, I’m fairly certain he would give at least one shout out to them.

Hmmm…good question. As for the Lightning Mc Clean thing…LOL! Gosh that made me laugh! It sorta looks like it is him zooming with a trail behind him though, perhaps not a vacuum cleaner.

Minor spoilers.

Pre-WGP: cdn.stitchkingdom.com/wp-content … -10-10.jpg

WGP-design: cdn.stitchkingdom.com/wp-content … s_m-01.jpg

Well, if Lightning wanted to wear it, that’s one thing, but again, if the mucky-mucks at Grand Prix didn’t like it, they could always disqualify him.

Good question! All this discussion even about minor details is making me more anxious to see the final film.

Not sure, were see in the movie.