Where is the Cars 2 teaser??!

The teaser for Up wasn’t included with Wall-E either, but I don’t think we had to wait this much for it to be released on the net. Has anyone heard anything? This is starting to worry me, because I actually think that Pixar can make an amazing movie out of Cars 2 but it seems like it may be a bit too challenging since we’re not getting any news. I’m still hoping for the best though, and I just hope we get a teaser soon :S

I think there’s already a topic on this Elee-V
viewtopic.phpt=6579&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I know! I’m worried too :confused: But it is definitely coming out because IMAX just made a deal with Pixar about Cars 2 being in IMAX.

I’m so excited for Cars 2.

I think Finn Missile [spoil]is going to be a villain…[/spoil]
They didn’t say anything about that actually happening. [spoil]But look what happened with Lotso in Toy Story 3.[/spoil]

I put the first part as a spoil just in case that actually is true o.o everyone who reads that first spoil, just know, I just made that idea now. I have no clue if that’s true or not.

Maybe they’ll release it when Tangled comes out. I remember they had a trailer for Toy Story 3 when Princess and the Frog was in theaters.

Only 346 days…or 49 weeks and 3 days left! For Cars 2, that is.

x3haijessiex3: That’s about 346 days too many! :smiley:

ellie-jessie-eve:
Yeah, there better be a teaser released with Tangled! I think that’s going to be one of the main reasons why I’m even seeing that movie, haha.

This is totally random and off-topic, but gleefan’s link leads to a page that says, “We’re sorry, the Pixar Planet elves can’t find the page you’re looking for.” I just found that highly amusing.

Pixar Planet elves ftw! XD

I just wish that we could have more hints at the movie! I wish that Pixar would let out just a bit more information…or more Cars Toons to help us get through this…torture!!!

Haha, nice. Yeah, I dont’ have high expectations for that movie either, I know I’ll see it for sure, even if there was no Cars 2 trailer, but the trailer should be epic!

I saw the trailer for Tangled when I saw Toy Story 3. I liked the trailer. I want to see the movie, but I think Tangled will be one of those movies where all of the funny parts are in the trailer. :confused: I could be wrong.

I hope I am. :confused:

I can’t really wait for a trailer either. Even though after I see the first trailer, I ban myself from any place spoilers might be. :stuck_out_tongue:

The day Cars comes out is the day I’ve been waiting for, for the last five years (one of my dreams is to be in the Pixar production team if they ever make Cars 2, or Animal Logic if they make Happy Feet 2). Now that I know Happy Feet is also coming out next year, and I’ll be doing my postgrad at that time, I know neither is impossible. :frowning:

But I really, really, really can’t wait to see a trailer! Hopefully it’ll be as kick-*ss as the racing game trailers I’ve seen from E3.

Not sure if anyone else knew about this, but it sounds like the release date for Cars 2 has been postponed until December 2011 (next year). I’m highly anticipating the movie also, so it’s going to be hard having to wait that long.

Uhh, Snipe, that was an incorrect statement. That’s already been debunked. It’s still out June 24.

That’s good to know.

How do you guys think that trailer will go? xD

From the manufacturers of Finding Nemo and UP…

Finn: AHHHHH SAVE MEEEEEEEE!!!
Some Car: No one can hear you scream.
Mater: hears looks around Sees Finn drives behind him his hook accidentally hooks on the off switch
Some car: GHOST! speeds away
Finn: heavy breathing driving off torture device You…you must be from my espionage office. Nice to see another spy.

On June 24…

Sally: You got invited to race around the world!? That’s great!
Lightning: ka-chow super lightning happy face

airplane yay

ehh…I got nothing else :stuck_out_tongue: How do you think it will go?

Very funny.

I’m wondering how Cars 2 is going to turn out… I mean, Doc and Fillmore most likely won’t be in it, and if they are, I don’t see how they could replace Doc’s voice. The movie also seems as if it will be more directed towards Mater as the main character, and after seeing Cars 1 he’s gotten a little old. :sunglasses:

The guy who did Doc’s voice in the Race-O-Rama game was really good. With Fillmore, they can just use archive voices. He isn’t that important in my opinion. In 2, Mater is going to be Lightning’s crew chief so Doc doesn’t really have a point either. I do enjoy Doc a lot though. He was a great character.

Pixar has put out really emotional movies these past few years…I really hope something not to major happens. Like someone passing on…cough Doc cough

Do you think Lizzie is still alive? o.o

I’ve been kinda thinking that…

It’s a bit mean to say this…but I can see it happening. :confused:

Those were my thoughts. I thought possibly I would see one when I went to see TS3 but that didn’t happen…I’m just hoping it’ll come out soon!