A Character From Cars 2 Shown In Toy Story 3

Here are Toy Story 3 Easter Eggs and in one of the pictures you are able to see Finn McMissile from Cars 2 :slight_smile: It’s about time.

comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=67118

I squealed when I saw that by the way :slight_smile: anything that has to do with Cars I adore :3

Title changed. I didn’t know this, and a lot of people have yet to see TS3, so I hope you understand if we can keep this as a pleasant surprise, x3haijeesiex3. But thanks for the update!

I can’t wait to see an actual image of the character, as well as who will the voice actor be. He seems like an intresting character.

I know! I wish he had eyes and a mouth!

Ha, I just knew that he would be an Aston Martin! I mean, what other car could a secret agent be? :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, James Bond’s car? The article mentioned that Finn McMissile is an Aston Martin and that’s like the ultimate secret agent car, so I was just saying how it was cool that Pixar made note of that.

I wish they would tell us who was going to do his voice.

ME!

:laugh:

Dude,dont you get tired of trolling around? :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s just playin’ :wink:

He’s been saying things like that about Wall-E and some others too. Anyway, COOL!!! I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

This is the first I’ve seen so I don’t know. :confused: shrug :wink:

Man, this is so cool with al these references to things Pixar is related to :smiley:

grts,
Wouter

I know. <3 I love it!

I love finding Pixar Easter eggs, the fun never ends!!

Just when you think you’ve found them all, boom. You miss one. :-\

Or 543275735834… :laughing:

Haha true ;-p

That’s so fun about it: you have an endless fun with seeking ‘Pixar Easter eggs’!
And you can find ‘normal’ Easter eggs als only with Easter, while Pixar Easter eggs FOREVER because there’re so many! :stuck_out_tongue:

grts,
Wouter