Lightning McQueen in rFactor

As some of you may know I had painted and raced a COT version of Lightning McQueen in NASCAR SimRacing a while back, along with some other Pixar movie-themed cars.

Well, due to real-life getting in the way I was unable to finish up that last season, but I still haven’t put down my paintbrush - or spray nozzle, whatever. I have moved onto another, bigger driving sim called rFactor. This sim allows you to switch between different genres of cars. So you can go from racing Indy cars one minute, to NASCAR Cup cars the next. You could even drive Go-Karts if that strikes your fancy.

Well I picked up my spray nozzle and started painting some cars for a NASCAR mod for rFactor calle VHR Stockcar. here’s some of my efforts:

Lightning McQueen, side:

front:

The Incredibles, front:

side:

Monsters Inc., side:

front:

Finding Nemo, front:

side:

Radiator Springs Lightning, side:

front:

This was the first of some special cars I did. I wanted to do something in NSR as a 9/11 tribute. I came up with this and re-created it in VHR:

front:

left side:

right side:

rear:

This was a car I put together for Memorial Day (Coca-Cola 600) and July 4th (Coke Zero 400).

side:

front:

Here’s one that I did for Up.

front:

left side:

right side:

rear:

I re-tuned the paintjob for Wall-E and gave it more of a being in space feel.
front:

left side:

right side:

rear:

Here are a couple of special cars. Usually when NASCAR drivers go to a track to do some testing, they don’t take a car with their regular paint scheme. They’ll take a car that is usually primered grey with their number on the side with a couple of sponsor decals and that’s it. I did the same thing for Lightning.

side:

front:

Since Toy Story 3 is coming out, I wanted to do something special. Not only did I make it a Pixar car, but I wanted to make it a tribute car as well. So I tweeked the Toy Story 3 logo just a bit for this very special car, and this was what i came up with.

front:

left side:

right side:

rear:

I didn’t stop with stock cars though. I took a shot at painting Lightning McQueen as an Indy car:

One of my favorite cars to drive in rFactor is the Epsilon Euskadi, a prototype made by a Spainish company in the Basque country. They’ve tried running their cars at LeMans in previous years, and they’ve also tried running in the European LeMans Series.

Whoa! What program are you using for this?

Very cool. I especially like all the Lightnings for all the movies.

wow! those are amazing! :smiley: I especially like the Toy Story one <3

Those are pretty cool! :smiley: Think you could do one for A Bug’s Life (just cause I’d be curious to see what it would look like)?