CARS 2 SYNOPSIS

CARS 2 FINE, ITS A BLOODY SYNOPSIS THEN!!!(FOUND ON PIXAR REVIEWS)

Cars 2 is a film by Pixar Animation Studios. It is scheduled for release in Summer 2012.

Here is the official Cars 2 synopsis:

All the world’s a racetrack as racing superstar Lightning McQueen zooms back into action, with his best friend Mater in tow, to take on the globe’s fastest and finest in this thrilling high-octane new installment of the “Cars” saga. Mater and McQueen will need their passports as
they find themselves in a new world of intrigue, thrills and fast-paced comedic escapades around the globe. “Cars 2” is being directed by Brad Lewis, producer of the Oscar®- winning film “Ratatouille.”

Directed by Brad Lewis

Starring: Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen, Bonnie Hunt as Sally, Paul Newman as Doc Hudson, Cheech Marin as Ramone, Tony Shalhoub as Luigi, John Ratzenberger as Mack, Larry the Cable Guy as Mater, Michael Wallis as Sheriff

Tyler signing off…

More of a synopsis then a review.

Yeah, it’s synposis taken from official press release and its old.

WOW, your late

Tyler: Thanks for telling us.

Every last thing I do is late, cant you people just stop being RIGHT ALL OF THE TIME? I MEAN I JUST JOINED THIS SITE AND ALL I’VE HEARD IS, “Yeah, really late…” and “duhh, we knew that like ages ago!” SO JUST STOP IT! :imp:

Edited by TSS.

Tyler- Calm down, we’re all Pixar fans here, we’re in the know, you’ll catch up sooner or later… My advice would be, check past threads and/or old posts on Upcoming Pixar, they’ll get you in the know in “know” time! :stuck_out_tongue:
We’re really friendly here on PP, it’s just we’ve been getting an excessive amount of Cars 2, Toy Story 3 and New from Pixar threads, which, to tell you the truth, are very old news. Again, you’ll catch up, and welcome to Pixar Planet! :slight_smile:

Yeah, dude, what martini833 posted was correct; this site couldn’t get any friendlier! If you were to pull this stunt in an ordinary, non-Pixar message board (not claiming that your ‘stunt’ was totally unacceptable or anything) - trust me, you would be thrown with more than just sarcastic remarks possessing insulting elements.

Don’t worry about it, either, many members (specifically just me, actually) had done worser things (like posting pointless posts like this) and yet, they (just me) managed to fit in with the crowd, so I think you would do much better than them (me), hah… <_<"

You’d get used to the way of life here in time. :wink: Welcome to Pixar Planet Forums.

Tyler: Easy boy okay. Don’t take it hard on yourself that you are laate on some news. Most of us on PP are really updated on whats going on in the Pixar World, but do what Martin says about checking before posting. We all make mistakes. Don’t worry about it.

Yeah, no big deal. :slight_smile: It didnt take me long to get into the rhythm of things here.

Don’t worry about it ! :wink: and melcome to Pixar Planet

I hadn’t heard that yet…great to read the official synopsis for once.

Thank You

Paul Newman isn’t in the film I heard as he has lung Cancer! :cry:

What???
Oh man. i was looking forward to hearing Newman again.

“You got a friend in me, You gotta friend in me. You"ve got trouble…”

Don’t forget about Owen’s (somewhat) recent suicide incident. He seemed so much like a funny man to me; a Heath Ledger-alike fate was the last thing I would imagine happening to him. Ah well, glad that his attempt was a failure. Keep it together, Wilson. :wink:

oh boy, that isn’t the best news to hear. Poor Paul.

Off-topic: Welcome back Dan. I haven’t seen you in months!

Oh man, people today are so down.

They could use some encouragement.

Al-Bob: That’s life, it’s filled with depressing moments that cause death or near-death experiences every single minute throughout the world, and that’s what made us humans amazing - we still manage to live through those moments with a smile.

Yepity-yepity-yep
so true

And I’m worried about the Cars 2 production. How the heck are they going to replace Paul Newman? YOu just can’t!