If you were a character from FN. Who would you be ?

So, Who would you be ? Why ?

I’ll definitly be Dory, she’s nice, she likes company and she’s blue which is my favourite color ! :smiley:

crush man :sunglasses: all he does is swim and get muscles.

ROFLOLZ AL-Bob.

Maybe Mr. Ray. I want to be a teacher anyway. :laughing:

:laughing:

that took a little thinking.

Hmm, that is a hard on. I guess I would be Bruce. I love sharks, and those teeth he has got look so awesome.

I don’t think I’d want to be one of the characters in Finding Nemo, they go through a lot of emotional trauma. But if I got to meet one of them, it would be a tie between Crush and Bruce, they’re both totally wicked!

Definitely Dory. I can be forgetful somtimes and I can be childish like her. Also I can speak Whale^^

Otherwise Gill. Most of the time I am very quite and cold (last one only to those who annoy me).

And because those two are my favorites :mrgreen:

I’d probably be Marlin. I spend most of my time worrying about things, I’m protective over my family and I’m orange and stripey.

I’d probably be a cross between Marlin, Crush, and Gurgle. I often worry about minute things and tend to get nervous in certain situations. On the other hand, I love to goof off, plus… my favorite word is “dude”, sooo… Then again, I’m an extreme neat freak and will not leave a room until everything is spotless and in its proper place.

I guess I’m more of a Gurgle-type figure than anything, although Crush, if he doesn’t take the cake, comes in as a pretty close second.

– Mitch

Witch_of_Night You stole my words! I’m alot like Dory and Gill too.

I’ve said more than once that I’m just like Marlin. I’m a little pessimistic and I worry about everything. I love his lines “How do you know something bad isnt gonna happen?” and “No, no it wont” after Dory says “It’ll be okay” because that totally reminds me of something I would say!

I think I am a more like Bruce, unable to resist my little temptations that would bring harm to others; like blowing up my temper and succumbing to slack and not working. :stuck_out_tongue:

Work are friends, not fiends.

nerd

I was about 13 when the movie came out. For two or three years after that, my nickname was Dory, mostly around the pool, but among other friends too. I’m a distance swimmer, so I wrote “Just keep swimming!” all over my lap counter, and all my friends would cheer “GO DORY!” when I was racing.

Fun times. Now, I’m only Dory on one website that I’ve been a member of since I was 13, but not nearly so avidly as when I joined. I still have my moments. Often. One of my friends once told me, “You’re the smartest ditz I’ve ever met.”

Now, I think I’m a bit more like Crush. Life is chill. I’m a surfer. Dude is a staple word in my vocabulary.

What about that “Kungfu Crab”. :laughing: .Very clever and cool. He appaers just in one shot but got some real character

Dory. I’ve got the short term memory of a thumb tack.

martini833, all of these applies to me too!

I would be squirt, hhahaha
riding that current all day and being launched into open sea sounds fun! :smiley:

yah!! Sea turtles dude!! The best characters man!!

Dory.

I’m only most like her by being really random or friendly or happy all the time.

But I’m not really forgetful… or gullible (“look something shiny!”)

Also my favorite color is also blue! (Someone else said that?)

Dory- she always has fun!!!