Are you a Disney movie fan?

Are you a Disney movie fan?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m wondering how many Pixar fans are Disney fans :slight_smile:

YES. Especially Renaissance Era, especially Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and the Hunchback!! And The Lion king <3 :smiley:

Me too!! Those movies are the best of all Disney movies. Beauty and the Beast was my favorite when I was little

YES. I love Disney. I still have to see some of their classics though. I’ve only seen half of The Lion King and half of Snow White, and there are plenty of classics I haven’t even seen!

OMG OMG OMG OMG YESS! I am absolutely in love with everything and anything Disney :slight_smile: Ever since I was like two. I don’t know if you can tell, but my favorite movie of all time is Pocahontas :slight_smile: I just love it so much! :smiley:

Go. See. Them. Now. :smiley: They are the best, most magical movies ever

I am about the biggest Disney geek you can find. I LOVE it. They make mistakes here and there, but its still better than most companies. I mean, at least they still have a department for animated films (I’mma lookin’ at you, 21 Century Fox and Warner Bros.)

I hafta say my faves are Beauty and the Beast, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Mulan.

I know! I’m furious that I haven’t seen ones that everyone LOVES. Next time I go to the movie rental place I’m renting one. :smiley:

Heck yea!
My sister is always saying, “You’ll never get a girlfriend if you like disney channel and disney movies or ANYTHING disney”
I don’t really care, it’s a hobbie of mine to like Disney, I still remember dancing to hurculies, one of the songs on VHS, and dancing on the table and asking my mum to rewind the tape… O gosh, did I just say that? Nevermind :smiley:

Oh yeah! I grew up with the luxery of having every Disney on VHS!

Here are some of my personal favorites
*Brother Bear

• The Lion King
    *Mulan
    *Tarzan
    *Snow White
  • Three Caballeros/Saludos Amigos
  • Peter Pan
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • The Little Mermaid
    *Emperors New Groove
  • Cinderella
    *Hunchback of Notre Dame

I love all of them basically!

Hey Evangeline, I’ve moved this to the Disney sub-section!

And yeah, count me as a fan too!

I don’t think there’s one thing that I’ve ever hated Disney for xD even the cheapquels.

Ha, I love Disney as much as I love Pixar. The first two movies I’ve ever seen were, according to my mom, Disney movies (Lady and The Tramp and Bambi). I’ve been watching Disney for as long as I can remember and I doubt that will change any time soon. Just take a look at my DVD collection :wink:

I don’t like the sequels at all. A lot of people at my school really think they’re good, but it was just them exploiting the good movies for money. I think the worst has to be Cinderella II or Tarzan and Jane( :imp: ).

Not even Peter Pan 2?

It depends on the movie. For the most part I’m a huge Disney fan (:3), but unlike Pixar where I am obssesed with each film, I only love certain Disney films.

Favorites:
Alice in Wonderland - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - The Brave Little Toaster <3 - Beauty and the Beast - The Rescuers Down Under - Pinocchio - Fantasia - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - The Sword in the Stone - Mary Poppins - TRON - The Lion King - Mulan - The Emperor’s New Groove - The Black Cauldron - Tarzan - Treasure Planet - Lilo and Stitch - Fantasia 2000 - Old Yeller - Bolt - Holes - The Nightmare Before Christmas - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

OK fine, I am a huge Disney fan!

I didn’t mind Peter Pan 2. The Return to Neverland one? I watched it in the theater. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I remember crying at a Tinkerbell scene…

Ooo, I forgot that one, thanks for reminding me! I am a big Mary Poppins fan! :smiley:

I had to say no… I guess it’s more of a “not really”. I haven’t seen a lot of Disney movies, but there have been a few I liked… Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, and Pocahontas are probably my favorite. :smiley:

OMG YES!!! I LOVE Disney movies! <3 I love pretty much all the movies that Disney produced during their Renaissance era, even ones they produced in the 1940’s and 1950’s, like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Fantasia and just so much more! And I’m proud to say that Disney is officially a huge part of my life now, lol. :smiley: