Kim Possible

I looked around, and I’m suprised this thread hasn’t been made. :open_mouth: Anybody here a fan of this famous world-saving cheerleader and her show?

I never really got into it. But I do like how Ron’s last name is Stopable.

Oh!!! I loved this show <3 I wish the Disney Channel still made shows like it… everyone makes fun of me for liking/missing it, though.

I love KP!. Now on Disney channel, the show is on at like 2:00AM and I still watch the show then!. It’s one of the best shows ever!. I wish they made a reunion epasode. When KP and RS meet again when their like 30 or 35

This show was awesome! Why, oh why did they stop airing it on Disney Channel?

Because all DC and DXD shows must be a load of pizza crust now.

8D LOL That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day! But, that is true.

I remember this! Used to love watching it, despite Kim Possible herself being an incredibly annoying character. :laughing: The villains more than made up for her, though I can’t remember their names…Was one called Dr. Drakken? And there was his sidekick, that dark-haired girl. Ron Stoppable was cool, too. I could never figure out whether something was meant to be going on between him and Kim.

Have you watched their feature film ‘So The Drama’? I think it’s when they resolved that sexual tension that things got a little boring after that. It’s the ‘Moonlighting’ curse. :slight_smile:

But yeah, I love Kim Possible! Both the character and the show! We need more role models like her on Disney Channel. Not all this ‘I want to be a rock-star and live a life in excess’ crap. And a teenage secret agent that actually uses her brain instead of guns, with a less-than-suave male partner! And a naked mole rat!

It’s as cool as it gets.

I thought Ron was pretty awesome most of the time, and I agree that Kim could be annoying :unamused: The villains were always amusing though.

And holy cow do they not make for the most adorable park characters ever or what?!?!?!

Woah! Is that in Disneyland? Which one? Ron kinda looks like Johnny Quest though… he needs more freckles. :stuck_out_tongue: And where’s Kim’s harpoon gun and Rufus?

That guy playing Ron looks okay, but Kim looks like she’s being played by an grown woman (and it disturbs me a bit seeing that they actually have her walking around the park with her body showing like that, unless that’s just part of her costume :open_mouth:).

Haven’t watched this show much, but I agree that this was one of the better Disney Channel shows until they had Phineas and Ferb, which is better in my opinion. Maybe this show was a little too teen-ish for my tastes.

gazelle, that’s pretty cool, though I have to say the actress for Kim Possible doesn’t look like her whatsoever. She looks more like a ginger Barbie or something with all those layers of make-up. Nice harem pants, though. :laughing:

And Flik-E, do you mean just with her stomach showing? It’s not that bad really, especially as Kim Possible herself had that in the TV series. The girls at my old high school makes this Kim Possible look very, very innocent in comparison- they had no idea of the concept of ‘covering up’. :laughing:

Her name(Drakken’s sidekick) was Shego. I always adored how Kim and Drakken’s team role styles were totally opposite. Flik-E, Phineas and Ferb is better, but it’s the ONLY good show on DC and DXD during the day, so weré being nostalgic, remembering the good Disney shows <3. Who likes Even Stevens?

Hey now, I wasn’t trying to ruin anything for you guys. I’m a nostalgic person too after all. I was just sharing my own opinion. Kim Possible is a good show, but maybe not one that I was that much into, that’s all. And yeah, Phineas and Ferb is on quite a lot now, but better it be a really good show than one that isn’t very good (I’m not talking about any show in particular though when I say that).

Oh, I wasn’t trying to be smart either, I just hate these Zeke and Luther, Sonny With a Chance, and that baby show. I miss the days when there were several good shows, not just one or two :cry:

Yeah, I watched this show back in the day. For a while, it was something of a secret shame of mine. Not because there was anything wrong with the show itself (to the contrary, it was surprisingly sharp and well-written, and the action sequences were always brilliantly executed), but because I knew so many people who would have scoffed if they found out I watched a show about a crime-fighting cheerleader who routinely saves the world from villains (in their defense, it does sound like a fairly lame premise if you haven’t actually seen it). Kim & Ron never really appealled to me much as a couple (frankly, I thought the romantic stuff detracted from the otherwise light-hearted comedy-action at the core of the series), which may account for why I started to lose interest around the time of the show’s fourth season revival. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drakken and Shego were easily the most entertaining characters in the show, and the banter between them was often really fun, though there were some other good villains too, including Senor Senior Senior, who was voiced (initially, anyway) by the late Ricardo Montalbán (also the voice of Guitierrez in Freakazoid!), and his son Junior. And who could forget world’s cheapest villain Frugal Lucre?

I liked the monkey and Professor Dementor, but Shego was my favorite villain(ess).

Ooh yeah, how could I have forgotten Professor Dementor? The rivalry between him and Drakken was always gold. :laughing: