Disney Blu-Ray Upgrade site - disneyupgrade2blu.com

The Disney Blu-Ray upgrade program has finally gone live with which you can get a $8 off coupons for Blu-Ray of a Disney DVDs you already own.

1. You go to the site to pick the DVD(s) you want to upgrade and then print out a form.

2. You then attach a proof of purchase(s) to the form and mail it in. (Yes… cutting the precious case liner(s) can be traumatic to those with OCD :frowning:)

3. You’ll then receive a coupon(s) for $8 off a Blu-Ray of the title(s) you own by email(s)

The coupons expire 30 days after you print them out and can only be used at certain retailers (no Amazon sadly) I just sent in my proofs today though I’ll hold off printing the coupons until there’s a good sale (which will certainly happen when the Toy Story blu-ray comes out. Considering the 8-10 week estimated processing time, getting them out now may be a good idea )

Don’t know if anyone has any Blu-ray upgrade coupons but Toys R Us is having a sale this week, Buy 1 Get one 1/2 off all Disney Blu-ray and DVDs. So assuming a MSRP of about $30 per movie you can get two movies using one coupon for $37, or if you have two coupons that would be $29 total.