*~*~* The ENTIRE Toy Story Cast Wallpaper! *~*~*

This image has been updated.

Here is the new thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15087

Thanks and enjoy!

Amazing work. It looks fantastic to see all those characters together like that. I want it for my mac now.

edit: Thats gracing my screen right now. Cheers

Wow, that’s awesome, Drumatic! This is going straight onto my PC’s background, thanks!

That’s absolutely mind-numbing in terms of awesomeness. Michael Bay explosions all around.

That must have taken forever! I’ll check back for when there’s a widescreen version.

I looked up common sizes for wallpaper, I guess i’m going have to do a few. But if anyone can just quickly tell me the size of their desktop, I can get a better idea.

I love it. And I like how there’s not only characters, but references to Toy Story culture all over the place. Good job, and it’s scale enough for me.

Tthat looks perfect except for babyface may need ot be a little larger :slight_smile: but past that, bravo it’s awesome :smiley:

Whoa!! How long did this take to make? I love how you hid an A113 in it, even though I can’t find it! Anyway, great job. Now that’s Toy Story dedication!

woah…im impressed with the finshed work…how long did it take in total?
also if you find a decent image, you should add the buzz lightyear playing cards.

I found A113 and the Pizza Planet truck! :smiley:

Can you tell me with a spoiler tag around it? I just couldn’t find it!

[spoil]A113: on Mr. Spell. PP truck: on the racecar track[/spoil]

Wow you have a good eye, thanks!

No problem. :wink:

This is awesome. Could you possibly make a version that is 1024 x 768 pixels?

o. O wow thats crazy!! LOVE IT

Sorry, it is 1024 x 768 pixels! Nevermind. :blush:

Haha!

It took me a few weeks but I was waiting on some images for it. I work really fast especially in photoshop. And trust me, that’s not always good if you’re getting paid per hour :open_mouth:

Don’t forget for the rest of you to post your desktop sizes so I get an idea of which one to do next.

1366 X 768 Please :slight_smile: