semi-complete Toy Story Character Chart

I made this character chart in Microsoft Paint.

To view the image at full size:

1. Follow the link below
    2.Copy and paste into Microsoft Paint
  2. click on the magnifying glass icon
  3. click x8

I tried other ways to blow it up, but it just ends up blurry.

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 … f/Cast.PNG

The top row is the Main Cast
The 2nd row are Andy’s other toys
The 3rd row are Bonnie’s toys, Al’s Toy Barn, and Sid’s Toys

The last 3 rows are Sunnyside Daycare. This part needs work, and does not even begin to cover every toy in Sunnyside. If anyone could tell me where to find more referance pics, or find the film online, I could probably come up with a lot more. Does the art book have clear pictures of the background toys? Sunnyside has tons of toys, and none of them have names, I figure this makes more sense than trying to write a list.

I used this pic for referance on the sizes:
flickr.com/photos/barrywalli … 7/sizes/l/

I believe this is the most complete catalog of characters ever, and can act as a guide for collectors. :smiley: Please tell me if I missed anything, or if you can think of a better way to represent characters. I will be updating this.

Note: The Little squares under each toy represent availability. Green are the toys I personally own. Yellow are toys that you can buy. Red you cannot buy a good replica of, but could possibly customize your own. Feel free to change this to be a personal checklist.[/img]

That’s pretty neat. :smiley: I made my own list, but I just put the names down. The only thing missing really is all the different types of little tikes. I went through both movies and made a list, and took my pictures of them on my DSi so I can refer to it later. The only toy you’re missing if you don’t count every little tike, is the train seen when everybody returns to their positions. Of course we never get a clear shot and never see it again, so it’s up to you if you want to count it. Oh, you’re also missing the Doll, bear, and duck up on the shelf. I believe they’re Molly’s toys.

For Sid’s toys, you could also count the other doll that Hannah had near the end. That doll’s name escapes me and will probably hit me later. Oh, it was Sally! At least it hit me before i posted this. Besides the things i mentioned, you have everything that is on my list.

Gah, forgot to mention the race car that Andy has. The Red Baron. He has another hot wheels car that Jessie uses at the end of Toy Story 2, but that is just Emily’s car shrunken down. So I doubt there’s an actually hot wheels car for that.
The Red Baron is seen going down the loop about 5 times by itself, so it could be alive.

I’ve actually considered all of the toys you mentioned, but they all seem to minor to warrant a spot. Although I guess the entire bottom 2 rows are even more minor!

I would include the little tikes, but they don’t fit well in my “one pixel is one inch” scale very well. Its the same problem with Lego people, and the Fisher Price Little People.

I actually made a list of names as well, after the teaser first came out. But when the first trailer came around, I realized that I could never name all those background toys and remember them, this is more convenient as well.

Plus, it looks cool! :laughing:

This sounds really cool, Reaper052! I’m not going to look at it until after I’ve seen Toy Story 3 just in case there’s any spoilers character-wise, but yeah, sounds awesome. We should do one of these for every Pixar movie!

I don’t think there are any spoilers, there are 3 minor characters [spoil]Garbage truck toys[/spoil]though that are a spoiler that I did not include because of lack of referance pictures.

I’m still working on it, and have added another row of sunnyside toys, but their are tons of others that you never get a good look at, due to being far away or moving too fast.

Also, my mom has agreed to buy me the art book, which hopefully should provide better reference on some characters scale. :smiley:

Also, you forgot the toys on the shelf in the first movie such as the pink teddy bear, the rubber duck, and the doll that are owned by Molly

Also, who is the toy next to R.C’s remote? and the one near the hockey puck and the See n’ Say, the yellow circle with the red things coming out of it?

Anyways, Amazing job Reaper052!! :wink:

Those ones i mentioned and that’s Lenny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Next to RC’s remote is Lenny.

I actually ordered Andy’s toys by importance, or at least who I think is most important. If anyone thinks someone should be moved around, don’t hesitate to say so. I love the feedback. :laughing: