Vintage Woody's Roundup dolls

Has anyone else ever seen this on ebay? They are from some Japanese company. They have recreated boxs like from the movie but i do not believe they talk. They made a great looking prospector. Anyone own any of these?

here is a link to the guy on ebay who is the only person I know of who owns them
stores.ebay.com/Disney-Hobbyland … ec0Q2em322

Great find. Here’s a nice looking Rocky I found in that list, as well as Janie doll:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Japan-Medicom-Toy-Story-ROCKY-6-Vinyl-Figure-RARE_W0QQitemZ120540051128QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c10bf36b8[/url]

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Japan-Medicom-Toy-Story-JANIE-6-Vinyl-Figure-Brand-NEW_W0QQitemZ120330721535QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c044518ff[/url]

Apparently some of them even say that they’re made by Sega.

I just wish the prices werent so high… I love toy story, but im not going to pay 300-400 bucks for a prospector doll that doesnt even talk. I do love that prospector he has. Not the vintage or black and white but the third version with film accurate box

so nobody has any of these???

That box is hardly film accurate, it has a square frame instead of an oval.

Edit: Wait, is this the box you were referring to?

I think this is the one I saw at the Disney store in 1999.

Just checked them out and they look great. Now if I don’t buy nappies for the kids and pass buying food for the next month I may have enough to get stinky pete and the rest. Then I would lose it all in the divorce settlement.

So it’s a plan?

I’m tempted to save up for the Prospector (he was the only one they released in an accurate box), seeing as the rest of the gang has had the Thinkway treatment. Boxes normally don’t matter, but if I ever get a Prospector doll, he’s staying in the box.

Wait, was the second picture an actual Prospector doll that was released? Because it looks EXACTLY like the one in the movie :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

Edit: nothin to see here…

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone have a picture of the Woody from this line? them odern one not the “vintage” one.

Sorry guys, but it’s just a picture from the movie. It would still be a cool display piece, though.

Aghh, now I feel stupid. 2nd pic removed.

I’d kill to have that prospector. If anyone on these boards has one, name your price.

Wait, Kyle, you said you saw that at the disney store? I thought they were a japanese exclusive… bah Id trade my MOC collection buzz and my first born child to have that doll.

All I know for sure is that I saw a Stinky Pete that came with his box around 1999 in my local Disney store, and since there doesn’t seem to be pictures of any other versions, Im assuming this is the one. Only back then it wasn’t expensive I don’t think. maybe 30, tops. it wasn’t behind glass or anything, was right out in the open.

Ah I see. If thats true, this guy is really jacking up the prices.

Wait, where did you get that pic? I assumed it was from the auction but now i see that isnt one of the pics up there.

I’m almost positive that these Roundup dolls are exclusive to Japan. Since it was the Disney Store, there’s a chance they could be the same, but I’m not sure.

It was from an ebay auction (evidenced by that little camera icon on the bottom) but I actually found it on a blog. I cant be bothered to look it up, but there literally wasn’t any useful info there either. The two dolls look to be the same, just different packaging. I believe this is the one I personally saw.

Kyle could be right. I collect Batman as well as TS. The hot toys dark knight figures are for the Asian market but are distributed via dc direct for the US. It could have been the same situation with this figure. Disney exclusive etc