Official Teaser/Trailer Discussion

SPOILERS!!
Here it is folks!

youtube.com/watch?v=6c3K7LhA9Yc&feature=sub

A great trailer, although I KIND OF prefer the first. I think it drew people into it more, including parents.
We certainly get to see lots of new stuff this time. Speculation:

Apparently, there’s a group of bad toys at the day care, including Twich, the purple octopus, the robot, the orange thing with broad arms, Ken, and Lotso as the leader. Just a quick thought, maybe Ken turns good later for Barbie.
Apparently, Mrs. Potato Head’s eye IS important, and will tell the toys that Andy’s looking for them. The thing with Andy talking about Woody? Seems like a fantasy/dream of Woody’s, that will spur him on to get home. Same with the train thing, some kind of fantasy, dream, or nightmare.
And, apparently, they manipulate Buzz to being bad, as evidenced by him being by Lostso and luging at the toys. Plus, that’s probably what Ken was talking about, when he said he could be useful. It’s still not clear why they’re against them though, perhaps because they steal the spotlight from the daycare toys, and they have to get rid of him. Also, I wonder if Buzz is turned bad by not remembering anything after his spanish delusions, if he’s bad DURING his Spanish mode, or if it has nothing to do with anything.
Mr. Potato Head being a cucumber? Wierd…don’t know what to think.

Lee said via his Twitter he’d be revealing new characters next week

(Most likely those two that were leaked through the Buddy packs)

Most likely they’ll be in the trailer.

Disney/Pixar’s Facebook page confirmed that the character reveals start tomorrow. So i’m excited for that of course!! As for the Toy Story 3 clip during Starstruck, today at school someone let me know about it. Sounds like I’m going to have to sit through an annoying movie to see a really cool clip!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! Of course they always air the footage between Friday- Sunday. When I’m no where to be seen till Monday. >.<

Oh well, I’m gonna set the movie to record on the DVR so I can catch it, but no worries because as usual it’ll most likely be all over the place if it’s new footage! :smiley:

Do you happen to know when the character reveals start tommorrow, martini833? :smiley:

Reminds me of when they revealed some Up clips during “Hatching Pete”. I actually couldn’t physically and emotionally make it through that terrible movie, so I ended up not seeing the last clip.

Hopefully the TS3 clip will be on during the first or second commercial. Nice find! But then again, it might just be the same clip that aired on ABC Family.

Ooh, this is very exciting! I’m guessing it’s not going to be shown here, but I’m sure there’ll be plenty of discussion on here about it anyway. I always think that new characters sort of set the tone for a sequel, so I’m really interested as to what these characters are like and how they’ll fit in with our old favourites.

GAH! I’m excited!

Like everyone else, I am ecstatic! I can’t wait to see what new characters Lee decides to show us! I really hope that they show us Ken, I love Michael Keaton and I really want to see his character. I’m also very curious as to whom Whoopi Goldberg is voicing.

Sorry, I meant Wednesday. :confused:
Probably mid-day, though.
I’ll be gone on my college tour so that realy sucks. :frowning:
I think one of my buds is bringing a laptop so hopefully I’ll be able to write about the reveals on UP while I’m in North Florida, if not, I’m sure bawp. will. :slight_smile: At least-- he better!! >:)
Sorry about the confusion guys. :slight_smile:

New Toy Story 3 trailer on Entertainment Tonight! Not a show I normally watch, but… might just check it out.

Teaser is up!
youtube.com/watch?v=wGb_KZjgrew

wait when tonight what time and channle.

by the way don’t these new toys resemble the ones from tin toy.

I just happened to turn on my tv and there it was, ha ha. but it was just the teaser I just posted, but crappier quality, it was squashed and ruined with a ton of screen pollution and voice overs. just use my link. its longer and better overall.
The only thing different they had was Tim and Tom saying like, literally 2 sentences.

cant say they do, no.

I found it… O_O!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mk_PmAmhbMc

Obviously, it’s not the full trailer, but it’s awesome!

If you are wondering how I managed to find this. Thanks to @olindsayo on twitter, she made a post saying it was going to be on Entertainment Tonight, unfortunately, it was already airing the episode in my part of the U.S and by the time I tuned in… the show ended.

I figured to look it up on youtube and it’s there. So enjoy. :smiley:

These teasers are killing me! Is it June 18th yet? :laughing:

Wow… :open_mouth: This is going to be more amazing than I thought. :smiley:

Few things I’ve noticed:

[spoil] Toys using a See 'n Say to play Roulette (clever).

“You and your friends ain’t ever getting out of here!” (wonder who’s voice that is?).

The train sequence from one of those leaked pics of the LEGO sets for the film (kind of fits with the western theme Woody has).

Exploding bridge?

The Spanish Buzz scene from the previous trailer is lit differently and no longer dark.

A Barrel of Monkeys stampede.[/spoil]

The voice on the phone can only be[spoil] Lotso[/spoil] I assume.

Really? I would have imagined him having a deeper voice.