Did you ever have a Woody doll like Andy?

I did. :laughing: I found it yesterday in the basement. It was a bit like Toy Story 2, actually…

I found Woody (in TS2, Al finds Woody at the yard sale). Then I clean him because it turns out years I took a permanent marker and wrote all over his hat (Woody is cleaned up by Geri) and finally I put him on my shelf (Andy’s mom puts Woody on Andy’s shelf after his arm rips and Al puts Woody in a display case).

I also remember having a RC car like the one in the movies (remember the one from the final scene of Toy Story?). I can’t remember what happened to it. It must have broke or the batteries died and they were never replaced. I also keep thinking I had a Buzz action figure, but I’m not sure.

I also found some Christmas-themed Bug’s Life stuffed animal things. There’s one of Flik and some other person. :laughing: My sister also has a stuffed Nemo doll.

I always wanted one, but I never got one! Oh noes! Though I did have two RCs, but not actual remote control ones- they were ones that you could pull back and they would zoom off, and they were actually based on the character of RC from Toy Story. I saw a Buzz Lightyear toy in a shop the other day, and it was so cool! I just love how you can practically own the characters from the film, and then you can pretend that they wake up when you’re not there. :laughing:

I have a woody doll, I also have a Buzz Lightyear action figure, but he’s broken and stuff. The bottom half of his leg has broken off, and the part of his arm with the “little lightbulb that blinks” has also come off.

I’ve had a Woody doll for awhile now. I think I also had a Buzz at one point.

I had both a Woody and a Buzz doll. The woody one was a pullstring like Andy’s. Buzz was button activated.

I had a Buzz Lightyear, actually I still have it, and it’s definitely a timeless toy, cus it’s still cool today!

I do, but his back swallowed the pull-string and his hat is missing. :stuck_out_tongue: He’s beat up, was 50 cents at a flea market, and I just couldn’t resist. :laughing:

No, but I did have a Buzz Lightyear action figure. The one exactly like in the movie. I thought it was so cool 'cause it’s wings flung out.

I know that I used to have a Woody and a Buzz doll, and even an R/C car from the movie, but I’m not sure what happened to them.

I used to have a Woody toy, but I dunno what happened to it. ;-; And I still have all my other Pixar stuffed animals…

Yeah, I used to have it too.

Then, I lost it. :cry:

Killler123: Aw, I’m sorry to hear that! If I had known I’d’ve given you my extra.

Now I’ll have to remember to post online when I have some Pixar toy I don’t want - I wind up selling it for dirt cheap when it would’ve been better to give it away, for free, to someone here on the forums.

No, I didnt have a Woody. And the closest thing I have to a Buzz is a 6 inch high Happy Meal toy. He dispenses candy if you fill him with it, but I’ve never done that. He sits on a shelf in my room with my other ‘collectibles’ :wink:

Heh, sorry, nope; the closest thing I’ve got to a Pixar toy is my Toy Story 10th Anniversary DVD.

Yeah, that bad. :stuck_out_tongue: But my parents are old-fashioned poor folks, unwilling to buy anything that has little practical use. As for me, well, I like Pixar - just not obsessed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I have found Woody and Buzz, and have actually had to replace my Woody Doll, as his boot didn’t get a Snake and actually lost it.

Both are just as described by everyone else has described theirs with Woody being pull string and Buzz Button Activated.

I had a Woody doll. Two actually, but sadly they are gone. D:

I think my mother has them somewhere. I also had a Jessie doll. It was actually my sister’s haha. I remember sitting there on Christmas morning in 1999 and fighting with her over it. I mean come on… I love Jessie and I already had a Woody doll… why can’t I just have the doll?

I know I have a Buzz Lightyear hiding somewhere in my closet.

Thanks to this post I have just realized that I always lost my TS toys as a child.

LOL XD

My brothers used to have the most amazing Woody doll EVER… but unfortunately, once they “grew up”, I ended up finding it all beat up in our church’s nursery… at the bottom of the toybox… neglected. :cry: And his hat was missing. :cry:

We also had a real Buzz Lightyear, which was pretty sweet. My brother was so into Buzz when he was like 3, so my mom even made him a Buzz costume. :smiley: too cute…!

Yes, I had a Woody doll of sorts from Burger King. It was about the size of a Barbie doll, was mainly plush but had plastic counterparts, including a removable hat.

My mom gave it away. =(

I had a Woody and Jesse and my sister had a Buzz. What’s so weird is I had a Jesse and my name is Emily. Just like Toy Story 2!

Indeed, I have as well. Woody was my favorite character from Toy Story when I was like 4 or 5 years old. I got Woody for Christmas. I loved him to death. :smiley: But I don’t know what happened to him now. I might have given him away without knowing or something. Ah well…but at least I still have my brother’s Buzz Lightyear toy he got when he was little. He was probably 6 or 7. We were Toy Story buddies back then. Hehe…I’d adore Woody, while he was a fan of Buzz.