TOY STORY OF TERROR!

So Who else is looking forword to this? :smiley:

I am. I am very eager to see what they have in store for this
Plus, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a good Halloween special

Words can’t adequately describe exactly how stoked I am for this
 I bet Pixar’ll make something absolutely fantastic, funny, and classic! Of course, what else is new? :slight_smile: Now
 it’s only six more months of waiting

Does anyone know what the duration of Toy Story Of Terror will be approx.?
And how will we be able to watch it (TV/Online/As a short with a movie)?

I believe it’s going to be a half hour television special.

Sounds great! Most definitely going to be shown on the day of Halloween.

I kinda hope they’ll premiere it a little before Halloween. That way I can watch it 50,000 times before then! And this way, I don’t have to worry about missing it while I’m greeting the trick-or-treaters.

I honestly didnt know they were doing this! Sounds pretty sweet though. I’m sure a Pixar Halloween special will be quite entertaining :slight_smile:

love to watch it!!!

NEW SCREENSHOTS!!!

Neat! :smiley:

That new screencap has me totally hyped!! I also got to read the article on Upcoming Pixar about oh gosh I am even more excited than I was before! Hearing about how it will be centered on Jessie and how it will be both Halloween-y and yet still true to Toy Story at the same time
 only five more months to go
 XD

Totally excited for this! And to think, I was thinking the other day, they never make good Halloween shows! Well, I’ll eat my words now.

Well, to be fair its not going to be an overtly Halloween special.

I’m pretty excited for this, halloween specials are fun (even though the Netherlands doesn’t do a lot with halloween and so they barely even show them here) but I saw two of the other Toy Story shorts on YouTube and they were quite fun as well!

^^I agree with you
I love every short they have made so far and am also really excitedfor this one! :smiley:

I’m really excited about this! Pixar’s never really done a TV special before. And I’m also super-happy that they’re airing it on ABC in the US because I don’t get Disney Channel.

combat carl was listed as the first character (=

I wonder if seeing Combat Carl will be like seeing Stanley for the first time (excluding “Boundin’”) in “Time Travel Mater”.

centered on Jessie?
[size=200]SOLD[/size] :mrgreen: