Toy Story T-Shirt Design Contest

I just discovered yesterday that Threadless.com is hosting a Toy Story t-shirt design contest. I think there are about nine days left to submit an entry. Here is a link to the website: [url]http://atrium.threadless.com/toystory/[/url]

I might take a crack at it. Not sure if I’d have enough time, but I’ve been lucky in the past with Pixar contests.

This is too awesome, CowgirlJessie!! I hope I can get around to entering it! :smiley:

I’ve been learning how to make vector art, so I’m hoping I’ll have time sometime before the deadline to test out my skills on an entry for this.

YES! Mine was accepted today!

atrium.threadless.com/toystory/s … -the-frog/

Votes appreciated. :wink:

atrium.threadless.com/toystory/s … mbat-carl/

I tried another based on the vintage G.I. Joe design for poor Combat Carl.

Well, the contest ended almost two weeks ago, and I didn’t get to enter. I wonder when the winners will be announced.

Aw man! I seriously wanted to enter - I even sketched up a couple of ideas (one of them being very BuzzXJessie-centric :smiley:), but I just plum ran out of time. I wish the best to you, Dinoco! Your designs are great! And frankly, I’ll just be happy if they put these shirts up for sale somehow so I can get my hands on a few of 'em! :mrgreen:

Thanks! I even started on a third, but that didn’t go through.