Funny...... uh......... things.

This fandom is about DEAD, but I found something funny. XD

members.tripod.com/daisy_ant/id33.htm

There sorta like bloopers, except different. Iono what they are, but I LOL’d soooo hard! :laughing:

Sorry, but I don’t like them that much. I’d probably like them better if I knew what they were. I don’t even get them, but the background picture is nice. :laughing:

Well, some of them were a little funny. But most of them… not.

Yeah, I read them before. Sorry, I never found them funny. :stuck_out_tongue: I never really like bloopers made up by fans- 'cause the ones I always hear are really corny. I prefer Pixar’s bloopers.

FONY: Me either. Most of the ones made by fans make all the characters sound like jerks. But they can be extremely funny sometimes, but there’s just a lack of…Pixar sprit, I guess.

I like Pixar’s a WHOLE lot better, but this was just something I found cuz I was bored and surfing the net. LOL, but some were funny, and some were kind of… Weird. Lol

Yeah, and what’s with all the deaths? That was sort of creepy.

I don’t KNOW! It was a little creepy. LOL

I only really started cracking up at this one:

Rosie: Don’t you understand? We are up!
Tuck: Hey sister. You don’t always have to act like we’re stupid.
Roll: Yeah. We’ve got a mind too.
Rosie blinks and walks away caustiously.

It reminded me of my best friend. That is totally something she’d say or do, or something. xD

Then this one was just funny (to me for some odd reason)

Flik: Say that again
Atta: I said even Hopper’s afraid of birds.
Flik runs off real quick then he comes back just as quick and trips over himself.
Atta giggles and helps him up.

I don’t know… I have a weird sense of humor. :unamused:

Maybe the writer likes it to let bugs die? :confused:

WON: That smiley is perfect. :confused:

I just like the number 25. 8D

Edited. No hoards of smilies, please. – Mitch

Wow, A113 and you thought I was random! XD

NikChik11: Yeah, I can get super-random sometimes. But I got the corner 3 awesome?!..!//*!

I think the two ABL outtake sets that Pixar animated were very funny.

Yes they WERE. XD OMG and Flik’s laugh! HAHAH! I crack up every time he laughs! I don’t know why it’s so funny, but yeah, HA! :laughing:

Flik’s laugh just seems so…geek-ish. IDK why, it just seems that way to me. And I know Flik’s the biggest geek in Pixar (character) history. 8D

But geeks are COOL! :sunglasses:

O__O;; Now why did that just sound retarded? LOL

Although a majority of those particular “out-takes” were quite depressing and not remotely funny, I did find the first one to be quite hilarious…for some odd reason.

“No, Molt. We can’t.” – Hopper

(snigger)

– Mitch

LOL, i thought the one where Tuck and Roll start talking in english and Rosie gets freaked out was funny… Inaccurate considering that they’re from Hungary, but it was still funny. :smiley:

NikChik11: They’re from Hungary? Please, tell me more. :laughing:

Yeah… On most websites it says that they’re Hungarian Pill Bugs, but on Wikipedia it says that they’re Russian. :confused: I’m not sure… Lol

I bet they’re Hungarian. You can’t trust Wikipedia for Pixar stuff.