Tuck or Roll?

Which pill bug is Tuck?

• The one with two eyebrows
  • The one with one eyebrow

0 voters

I can see only one difference between the two: their eyebrows; one of the pill bugs has two eyebrows, and the other has only one. My question is: Which one is Tuck?

Hahaha! That’s an awesome question! I’m gonna be thinking about those two all day now. :stuck_out_tongue: Love em. But I have no clue, and I never really thought about it!!

:laughing: I had to choose the one with one eyebrow, simply because monobrows rule. But those two are just so hilarious!

I never knew. But there are toys out there with them sold seperately, so maybe they name them … I’d like to know the difference- now this is going to bug me. (no pun intended!) :laughing:

I have no clue… but they ROCK. They’re my fave characters from ABL. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the answer : link :wink:

Wow! So Tuck is the one with two eyebrows, right?

Yup ! At least, that’s what they’re saying.

Thank you so much! I’ll trust them for now. :smiley:

Wierd, I have always thought Roll was the one with two eyebrows.

Ah, interesting. I didn’t know they were different in any way (or even had names, heheh).

Thanks for the tidbit, Archibald! :smiley:

I could have sworn that Roll was the one with two eyebrows…! Oh well. Thanks for the answer, Archibald! Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I voted for the one with the monobrow/unibrow simply because it reminds of that funny baby with the one eyebrow from The Simpsons. AKA Maggies arch enemy. Heh Heh Heh.

Tuck is the one with the unibrow and Roll has two eyebrows. The way to remember is the U in Tuck stands for Unibrow and the two L’s in Roll stands for two eyebrows, (When they say “Roll plucks his eyebrows” they mean, he plucks the center part out.)

Boy, this is comfusing. Now I have no clue at all! Now I’m going to say that Tuck has one eyebrow, but I’m still not totally sure. :confused:

I have those electronic talking toys, and the one with the unibrow is Tuck and the one with 2 eyebrows is Roll. They talk, I’d think they’d know their own names. :slight_smile: It also says this in at least one place in the myriad of literature I have on the film, but I dunno where it’s all packed so I can’t dig it out just now. I’m gonna look for it though. Also I have the beanies, they should have nametags on them, right? I’ll dig them out later.

Believe me, ABL is one of my favorite movies of all time and T&R are my favorite characters. I read every single book that came out on the movie, saw every special and webpage. I even went to the shindig at Crest Theatre in Los Angeles. It WAS mentioned in a few places which pillbug is which and I’m telling you, Tuck is the one with the unibrow. Unless Pixar’s changed their mind since then, anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sparky: Oh is that true? Oh man, that is what I always believed, but I have never really noticed it. I want to believe you though. Intresting point you put up there.

I choose Tuck as the one with 2 eyebrowls and Roll the one with only one. The way I see it, Anything can “Roll” right off of one eyebrowl but something coulc get caught and “Tucked” in the middle of two. :exclamation:

I saw the poll results, seems like everyone gets that impression :sunglasses: I just hope I explained it alright. :confused:

Well, I really don’t know. I’ll go with Archibald’s answer then. :laughing:

I have never really known myself. When I looked on Wikipedia it said that Tuck has a higher voice and Roll has a deep voice, so I watched a scene of the two of them to see if I could figure it out. I guess I’m gonna say that Tuck is the one with two eyebrows and Roll is the one with the unibrow.